Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Hushpuppi's Fraud Case And Kyari's Indictment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi's Fraud Case And Kyari's Indictment (875 Views)

Yahaya Bello: EFCC Withdraws Alleged Fraud Case At Appeal Court / Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors / Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi's Fraud Case And Kyari's Indictment by Monogamy: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
According to the latest news and documents related to the Hushpuppi's fraud case and DCP Kyari being indicted, The documents released indicated that in total of 8 or so transactions, Hushpuppi sent the total of N8m equivalent to $20k to the account provided by Kyari for helping Hushpuppi to arrest one of his friends for threatening him.

I have some questions and I am hoping someone would clear my ignorance.

1. How is bribery case in Nigeria related to the fraud case Hush is currently facing?

2. If hush is being charged for $1.1 fraud deal, why should Abba Kyari be person of interest to FBI having received only $20k out of $1.1m

3. Does it mean FBI would also arrest the Gucci store owners where Hush might have spent reasonable amount of money for designers?

4. Why should bribery case in Nigeria be the job of FBI? Even if Kyari is going to be questioned, that should be the job of NPF

5. Bribery/Deal of whatever, it's obvious Kyari is not the only person Hush had deal with or gift money, would the likes of Dino Melaye, Timi Frank also be arrested by FBI cos they might have also received one thing or the other from Hush most especially Timi

I still have some other questions but let me safe them for now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi's Fraud Case And Kyari's Indictment by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Op, is their headache, Hausa man does not have their time especially anything from US, these people wanted to fall Yakubu Gowon we resisted, today were is ordinary Ahmed, and the next person these people want to fall is our super corps, we shall resist them we all our life

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Fraud Case And Kyari's Indictment by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:
According to the latest news and documents related to the Hushpuppi's fraud case and DCP Kyari being indicted, The documents released indicated that in total of 8 or so transactions, Hushpuppi sent the total of N8m equivalent to $20k to the account provided by Kyari for helping Hushpuppi to arrest one of his friends for threatening him.

I have some questions and I am hoping someone would clear my ignorance.

1. How is bribery case in Nigeria related to the fraud case Hush is currently facing?

2. If hush is being charged for $1.1 fraud deal, why should Abba Kyari be person of interest to FBI having received only $20k out of $1.1m

3. Does it mean FBI would also arrest the Gucci store owners where Hush might have spent reasonable amount of money for designers?

4. Why should bribery case in Nigeria be the job of FBI? Even if Kyari is going to be questioned, that should be the job of NPF

5. Bribery/Deal of whatever, it's obvious Kyari is not the only person Hush had deal with or gift money, would the likes of Dino Melaye, Timi Frank also be arrested by FBI cos they might have also received one thing or the other from Hush most especially Timi

I still have some other questions but let me safe them for now
[/s]
bullcrap

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi's Fraud Case And Kyari's Indictment by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
See this greedy ole. He received only $20k instead out of $1.1m.
Some peeps have really sold their souls to the devil cos of stipends.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi's Fraud Case And Kyari's Indictment by Monogamy: 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
bullcrap

But you have been running your mouth all over the threads, you supposed to have answers to my questions

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Fraud Case And Kyari's Indictment by myglodata: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
You are doing the work of our glorified tabloids who think they are newspapers.

2 scenarios;

1. The FBI has other incriminating evidence proving AK aided and abetted Hush in his crime (so far what we have in public domain is circumstantial and amounts to no case)

2. So far I haven't seen the affidavit accompanying the CC document in the public domain, but from the document you can see that AK and the so called Vincent whom he arrested are listed as "defendants who conspired with ABBAS (Hush) and each other to fraudulently obtain and launder..." So the question is did AK conspired with Vincent (whom he arrested on the behest of Hush) and Hush against the complainer, or was it with Hush against Vincent and the complainer...
Re: Hushpuppi's Fraud Case And Kyari's Indictment by gratiaeo(m): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ordinary common sense the op no get

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi's Fraud Case And Kyari's Indictment by douchesnozzle(m): 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Idiot on the lose

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi's Fraud Case And Kyari's Indictment by 24kmagic: 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
This one na front page straight up
Re: Hushpuppi's Fraud Case And Kyari's Indictment by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

But you have been running your mouth all over the threads, you supposed to have answers to my questions
[/s]
sorry this is a crying thread so cry your cry in peace

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Fraud Case And Kyari's Indictment by FarahAideed: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Sharap and wait for the big evidence coming out soon

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Fraud Case And Kyari's Indictment by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
24kmagic:
This one na front page straight up
because na you dey feed lalasticlala
Re: Hushpuppi's Fraud Case And Kyari's Indictment by bishop4life(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Idiats are so easy to sight.

Was he actually comparing the super crook to gucci store? This is not funny but...hahahaha.

Why is was Abba Kayri arresting native doctors over allegations of making charms for ESN? Don't you think they were doing thier business peacefully?

Its not me that will teach you that aiding covering a crime is a crime.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Fraud Case And Kyari's Indictment by XXXXTENTACION: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
He is an accomplice and will be jailed soon cheesy
cry cry baby and wailer ..... undecided you go wail tire today tongue

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Fraud Case And Kyari's Indictment by Monogamy: 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
FarahAideed:
Sharap and wait for the big evidence coming out soon

So we need to wait for big evidence as the one released so far are not that weighty right?
Re: Hushpuppi's Fraud Case And Kyari's Indictment by FarahAideed: 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:

So we need to wait for big evidence as the one released so far are not that weighty right?

They are weighty but does not tie Kyari directly to the perpetration of the fraud on US citizens they only expose him as a compromised cop .
Re: Hushpuppi's Fraud Case And Kyari's Indictment by Resurgent2016: 12:04am On Jul 30, 2021
Very illogical thinking, but not a surprising line of thought from a renowned zombie.

Abba kyari is accused with a clear basis of being an accomplice (arresting someone who attempted to prevent a fraud so as to enable the fraudster operatee freely) & clea abuse of power

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Fraud Case And Kyari's Indictment by nedekid: 1:16am On Jul 30, 2021
bishop4life:
Idiats are so easy to sight.

Was he actually comparing the super crook to gucci store? This is not funny but...hahahaha.

Why is was Abba Kayri arresting native doctors over allegations of making charms for ESN? Don't you think they were doing thier business peacefully?

Its not me that will teach you that aiding covering a crime is a crime.
You even get time answer the Otondo.
Re: Hushpuppi's Fraud Case And Kyari's Indictment by SundayIgboh: 6:30am On Jul 30, 2021
That's thoughtful of you though, yet I believe there's more to this than just $20k bribe.

(1) (Reply)

NDU Student Dumps Her Aborted Baby Inside A Gutter In Girls Hostel(Picture&vid) / Police Arrested Three Suspected Kidnappers In Lekki/ajah Area In Lagos / Prince Andrew (Queen Elizabeth Son) 'wanted' Billboards Appears In UK Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.