Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,841 members, 7,862,754 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND (7243 Views)

Whatsapp To Allow Users To Edit Sent Messages, But Only Within 15 Mins Range / How To Capture, Edit And Post 3D Photos On Facebook. / Top 5 Best Photo Editor Apps For Android Phones (download Links) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
.... smiley

Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
So I tried Remini app for the first and .... Omooooo

The Ai is unbelievable

Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by MeshachMARTINS(m): 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hello

Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by MeshachMARTINS(m): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
smiley ....

Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by JanettFlower: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2022
I loved your photos. I love taking pictures with them myself. For photo editing I usually use Photza where the experts are real professionals and do photo retouching by hand. There are 3 levels of retouching for each photo. And they work with different photos, both wedding and newborn photos and many others.
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by jojothaiv(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2022
MeshachMARTINS:
Hello guys...
Man, you're good..
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by jojothaiv(m): 9:27am On Jul 09, 2022
Lencer:
Hi, I'm currently editing photos and creating peresets. There is one good source at https://sleeklens.com/free-lightroom-presets/ where you can find out all this. By the way, you can make good money on this if you really like it. You can also learn how to edit and manipulate photos using Photoshop.
Make I bookmark am
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by Treasureoby0: 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
Please iPhone users how do you pay for Remini app, which card is working?
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by DaviesCool: 5:00am On Jul 25, 2023
Treasureoby0:
Please iPhone users how do you pay for Remini app, which card is working?

We download hacked version online and use premium features for free. Who still they pay for software here lol
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by ityP(m): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
MeshachMARTINS:
So I tried Remini app for the first and .... Omooooo

The Ai is unbelievable

Are you using the paid version for free?
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by ityP(m): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
DaviesCool:

We download hacked version online and use premium features for free. Who still they pay for software here lol

Link to the premium abeg
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by Borunda: 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
ityP:

Are you using the paid version for free?
No I am using free version of remini. It gives access to limited features but my purpose it to enhance the quality of photos and videos and it's doing well.
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by ityP(m): 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2023
Borunda:
No I am using free version of remini. It gives access to limited features but my purpose it to enhance the quality of photos and videos and it's doing well.

Videos can't be enhanced with the free version and for photos, only 5 per day. Omo. I need cracked version
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by jatalazeeshan47: 4:09pm On Feb 06
No I am using free version of Remini . It gives access to limited features but my purpose it to enhance the quality of photos and videos and it's doing well.
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by Borunda: 4:17pm On Feb 13
Using the free version of Remini for enhancing photo and video quality is great! Even with limited features, it's effective. I hope they expand remini app for desktop, making it easier to edit on larger screens. Overall, Remini is a handy tool for improving visual content effortlessly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Roll-over My Unused Data On My Etisalat Network? :-\ / Roaming Mtn Line In The Usa / Airtel Illegal Account Deduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.