Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Should he Take this Girlfriend Back After She Apologized? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should he Take this Girlfriend Back After She Apologized? (1087 Views)

I Just Apologized To My Father. / Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You / How To Get Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Back After A Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should he Take this Girlfriend Back After She Apologized? by ModestGal(f): 4:47am On Aug 06, 2020
ModestGal:
I created this thread due to a thread I read on first page about a girlfriend and her bf niece.

https://www.nairaland.com/6035210/cancelling-all-marriage-plans-because

First of all, I want to commend Anigreat for taking such action (not beating her that way), but for standing up for the weak. Many atimes we have men, friends, neighbours, family members who would watch and keep quiet when all these evil people maltreat their maids, or a relative living with them. If you keep quiet in situations of injustice and oppression, you have joined the oppressor in one way or the other.
Just like we watched the police officers there with Chauvin charged for watching murderer and not doing anything (George Floyd's case).

People watching evils being perpetrated beside them and keeping quiet are not too different from the perpetrators, they should all be charged to court and punished by law altogether. Personally, I hate these kind of people very much (especially men that watch their wives maltreat maids and relatives).

Going back to Anigreat case, the little girl would feel empowered seeing the action of her uncle, and the smile on her face ehn. That would really help her confidence in life and she would feel happy to pursue any dream of her choice. What you did has a long way of helping the little girl take right decisions in her life. But you need to tell and explain to her that your action was wrong, and that hitting another human being is wrong, tell her you will be going to psychologist to treat yourself so she would understand how bad it is to beat someone like you did. Then explain to her how much you love her that you won't even allow an insect to bite her.

Now, back to your evil girlfriend, she has no right whatsoever to send the girl any errand or to lay her evil hands on the innocent sweet girl;

1. She's a visitor, a visitor should be treated with respect and love.

2. She has no right to starve her or anyone, it confirms she's evil. Children should not be to tourtured with foods, its a stupid way of disciplining a child, it makes children to attach unnecessary importance to food and could either lead to anorexia nervosa or binge eating. Could lead to any of the psychological food problems. There are other healthy ways to discipline a child that doesn't involve damaging the child's mentally in any way.

3. The little girl is her ''mother in law'' as we call it in Yorubaland, and she deserves respect. Wives/girlfriend kneels for those people, while I do not agree with the kneeling and rubbish respect, we usually play with kids/children in our husband/boyfriends houses by calling them ''iya Oko'' and treating them like Queens. So for your useless girlfriend to have the audacity to disrespect her sister in-law, it means she's evil.

4. The girl is a teenager. Teenagers are people with unstable funny behaviour and as adults, we need to be extremely patient with them and guide them well, because at that stage, they form behaviours for thier adulthood

5. The girl is an Orphan for goodness sake, that should make a human being pity her and treat her with care, so she won't feel her parents absence, (even though many children who never had parents do not miss them, I'm sure your niece won't miss her parents because she never met them and she's staying with grandma who would have spoilt her), humans are defaulted to think otherwise and treat such people with care and fear that any bad treatment could remind them of their parents loss. But, unfortunately, your girlfriend is not one

6. She's a girlfriend not yet a wife and she's feeling herself this much.

7. The little teen, escaped her grandmother's errands to spend some time with you, in her mind, she wants to enjoy some freedom, she wants to take a break from her grandmother's calling her every 10minutes to do this and that, she has found an escape from all the house chores, she's happy there's Corona Holiday, she wants to come and enjoy with her uncle, she's already planning how she would gist her friends when she's back, and yet your evil girlfriend want to make her holiday boring with house chores.

Teens like her like making adult friends, and I'm sure she would have loved to be friends with your girlfriend if not that she's evil, and I'm sure she would turn that love for her to pure hatred (that's what teens do).

@Anigreat please get a new girlfriend that your niece would be able to gist with, and play with because thats what she came to do with you in Uyo, and who she would complain about her grandma to. That's what teens do, complain and complain, that's what makes them teens. And they are very prone to mistakes, they just need someone to understand them and someone they can trust. (Teens are so sweet when you listen to them)
Also, don't forget to take her out to see different places and always allow her to talk and express her feelings.

Finally, I created this thread to remind you not to ever take your girlfriend back, because some comments on the thread said, you will still take her back. Well, that is if everything you said is true, don't take that evil witch back no matter how much she begs you, but first, you need to apologize to her for the beatings, but please don't marry her, she would do worse when she becomes a wife. And also, tell her to go for a mental check up and treatment, so she doesn't spend the rest of her life in jail after abusing another person

@Anigreat
Please do not abuse children or allow maltreat happen in your presence

2 Likes

Re: Should he Take this Girlfriend Back After She Apologized? by ModestGal(f): 4:50am On Aug 06, 2020
Re: Should he Take this Girlfriend Back After She Apologized? by ModestGal(f): 4:51am On Aug 06, 2020
Re: Should he Take this Girlfriend Back After She Apologized? by Camelo: 5:43am On Aug 06, 2020
Don't take her back becos she will do worse.Look for a woman who has empathy and compassion....
Re: Should he Take this Girlfriend Back After She Apologized? by kheny12(m): 7:27am On Aug 06, 2020
He shouldn't take her back because she will be worst than before.How on earth can u treat your boyfriend niece as a househelp.If the guy finally marry her, she will definitely maltreat all the guy family.it's better they part their way now than the marriage should end in tears.
Re: Should he Take this Girlfriend Back After She Apologized? by BigDick70inch(m): 8:19am On Aug 06, 2020
ModestGal:

Nice pieces of advice..
Thumb up for u..

Your only bullshit is u being a Yoruba girl..and still saying u don't agree to a wife giving respect her in laws..

Go back and crop that shit out..seems u have element of the evil gf in u toward in laws..
Re: Should he Take this Girlfriend Back After She Apologized? by Carinaflo(f): 8:33am On Aug 06, 2020
Do not take her back. A girlfriend that has the mind to maltreat the boyfriends teenage neice would definitely stop her mother-in-law from visiting her house when she becomes a wife.

Female teenagers love to make friends with female adults, it makes them feel like "big girls" grin, I am so sure your little niece really wanted to be friends with your girlfriend but the wickedness in your girlfriend would not allow her treat the little girl nicely.

If your girlfriend can not be friends with your little niece, I am scared of what she would do to your mom when she becomes your wife.
Re: Should he Take this Girlfriend Back After She Apologized? by Unnerve: 8:36am On Aug 06, 2020
Lol, the point is to not marry her.

But if she's silly enough to go back to him for any reason whatsoever, I won't begrudge the guy if he keeps having sex with her, which I already suspect will happen.
Re: Should he Take this Girlfriend Back After She Apologized? by ModestGal(f): 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
Carinaflo:
Do not take her back. A girlfriend that has the mind to maltreat the boyfriends teenage neice would definitely stop her mother-in-law from visiting her house when she becomes a wife.

Female teenagers love to make friends with female adults, it makes them feel like "big girls" grin, I am so sure your little niece really wanted to be friends with your girlfriend but the wickedness in your girlfriend would not allow her treat the little girl nicely.

If your girlfriend can not be friends with your little niece, I am scared of what she would do to your mom when she becomes your wife.
I agree
Re: Should he Take this Girlfriend Back After She Apologized? by chii8(f): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
Inside life, girlfriend cup full today ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should he Take this Girlfriend Back After She Apologized? by Omokowa(m): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hmm
Re: Should he Take this Girlfriend Back After She Apologized? by merieam16(f): 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
@Anigreat i guess u' ve found a new girlfriend her name is @modestgirl
Re: Should he Take this Girlfriend Back After She Apologized? by Ugaboy: 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
merieam16:
@Anigreat i guess u' ve found a new girlfriend her name is @modestgirl

and i have found you

1 Like

Re: Should he Take this Girlfriend Back After She Apologized? by Ugaboy: 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
This time modestgirl has given a good point, not coming this time to praise herself
Re: Should he Take this Girlfriend Back After She Apologized? by merieam16(f): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ugaboy:
and i have found you
U eeh....grin

(1) (Reply)

House Hold Items For Sale / Guys, No Kill Urself Over ladies' Virginity Matter. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.