Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You (11931 Views)

What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? / How Much Do You Give Your Parents As Monthly Stipend? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by TripleAkutigi: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2021

Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You?

1 Like

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by PlayMaker14: 9:24am On Nov 11, 2021
TripleAkutigi:
You begin.

9 Likes

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by PlayMaker14: 9:25am On Nov 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by Sonnobax15(m): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2021
cheesy
Yeah,my mum did when she was alive..But na with style cha cheesy. She go just give you extra meat or fish make your mind for dey cheesy

But you see my popsman,the old-soldier blood wey still dey him body can't and won't make him apologize undecided. Instead, he'll make it look like you're at fault undecided

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by Opeyemiextra(f): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Yes o when I summoned the courage to tell her exactly how I felt about some things she did. But, most of them are done from a place of love and concern.
But my father grin

32 Likes

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by irunoko(m): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
grin

African parents apologize by buying you gifts and suddenly acting nice (just for a few days or hours o) depending on the type of parent.

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
God forbid make my mum or dad apologize to you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by Mariangeles(f): 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Only mums can apologize.
Dads will only give you what resembles an apology. Take it or take it. cheesy

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by NarcissistKing(m): 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
YES, they are not the average African blockheads.

9 Likes

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by Ifyjos(f): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nope as long as nah dem born u dey always right

27 Likes

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by Dbrawllm0098(f): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
My mum does and I envy her for that. No go there with my dad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by TripleAkutigi: 2:38am On Nov 16, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
God forbid make my mum or dad apologize to you.
they be nigeria army force, abi?

4 Likes

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by TripleAkutigi: 2:40am On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:
Only mums can apologize.
Dads will only give you what resembles an apology. Take it or take it. cheesy
true sha.

5 Likes

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by TripleAkutigi: 2:43am On Nov 16, 2021
popsman,the old-soldier blood wey still dey him body can't and won't make him apologize undecided. Instead, he'll make it look like you're at fault undecided[/quote] Lol hahaha grin

4 Likes

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by TripleAkutigi: 2:47am On Nov 16, 2021
Ifyjos:
Nope as long as nah dem born u dey always right
you also have.

1 Like

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 16, 2021
My mum did, especially when she beats you. She'll hug, pet you, call you sweet names until you start crying again and forgive her.

Dad won't apologize directly but he'll spoil you silly with goodies and money that you'd forget almost immediately that this man hurt you and he hardly even hurts us. So loving but strict!
That man can dash us money ehn?.. chai!

I had the best parents ever!

God bless and rest their souls.

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by Bola146(f): 6:16am On Nov 16, 2021
Only my mum did, my father will never apologize grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by TripleAkutigi: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2021
Mercychen:
My did openly especially when she beat you. She'll hug, pet you, call you sweet names until you start crying again and forgive her.

Dad won't apologize directly but he'll spoil you silly with goodies and money that you'd forget almost immediately that this man hurt you and he hardly even hurts us. So loving but strict!
That man can dash us money ehn?.. chai!

I had the best parents ever!

God bless and rest their souls.
Amen, sorry for your lost.

6 Likes

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by TripleAkutigi: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2021
Bola146:
Only my mum did, my father will never apologize grin grin
hmm, das y we always blesses our mothers for their have good hearts.

1 Like

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by kilmot: 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
OP, my parent are real African parent. They don't apologize, they'll only make u feel alright by giving you food with extra meat. And tell you, "next time explain well make person understand"

It'll still be like you are at fault angry

33 Likes

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by Fyie: 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by Kreamie(m): 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
Yes. They do it stylishly.

Typical of African parents grin

Some parents no send you sha. If you like, nack head for floor undecided

2 Likes

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by Divoc19(f): 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
African parents?
It'll be hard to find undecided
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by horpeyemmi66(m): 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
grin grin

My mum would even scold you some more and then sweep the matter under the carpet.

My Dad would just send you money or buy you something, fight don finish.

7 Likes

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by optimistD(m): 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
I can’t remember.

1 Like

Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by Sijo01(f): 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
African parents
You go wait taya cheesy
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by okololo: 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
No
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by Frales6(f): 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
Apologize say wetin happen na... you suppose know whatsup
Re: Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You by BabaIbo: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
Yes, followed by a serious round of slap.

My mom: Eh o, nwam ndo, ebezi na akwa inugo?
Oya biakete bia were biscuit.

Me: Going closer to her for the biscuit while sobbing with my innocent mind.

My mom: Tawai! Tawai! Tawai!!!
That was the day I stopped trusting anybody o.

29 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Am I So Unemotional? / Nuclear Vs Extended Family / Why Do We Refuse To Help People Financially?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.