Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud (30725 Views)

Yahoo Boy Reports Another Yahoo Boy To Police For Scamming His Client (Photos) / Boy Arrested For Scamming A Lady Who Wanted To Buy Love Machine For ₦22k / How Nigerians Are Scamming Nigerians With Used Luxury Phones - Read And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Stevengold(m): 8:43am On Aug 06, 2020
cry space bookers wey full nairaland tire me.

Anyways these ones should go to jail

1 Like

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2020
Afonja

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 06, 2020
Why come to South West to commit crimes?

6 Likes

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by cunny88(m): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2020
This na old format na, people who fall for it must be very gullible
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by LeiderJa: 8:45am On Aug 06, 2020
Watching out for the idi0t bastards that will turn this into tribal war. I can see some already.

Bunch of fo0ls who are still suckling their mother's tits.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by jericco1(m): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2020
The kind of crimes that brew from that Sango Ota is something else o

3 Likes

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by osejie17(m): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2020
Na wa this guyz horror

1 Like

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by babatee90(m): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2020
I won’t kuku mention names oh

1 Like

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by gbemishile: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2020
If i be judge,I go allow those guys go
Except if Dem use jazz on the victim loku
mumu man must get sense by force
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by mordred44: 8:51am On Aug 06, 2020
Wetin carry kasarachi and okechukwu to ogun state,anyway what do i know
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by osejie17(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2020
It has ended in jail. awon oloriburuku

6 Likes

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Shugavee(f): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2020
Suffer no too much ??!!! The way Nigeria is going , crime would soon be the other of the day
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by OdefaGirl(f): 8:52am On Aug 06, 2020
Some of my friends here would always say..."when Nairaland was Nairaland", then I will ask....."what changed"?...... they say...."lot's of children hide behind their phones to type here, they've messed Nairaland up". I didn't disagree neither did I agree cz I wasn't here then..... but looking at the tribal wars and all, I can't agree less....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by adonainana: 8:53am On Aug 06, 2020
The level of fraud in this country with the next level economy mismanagement buhari and co are taking us to, i think a lot of kidnappings would start happening very soon, anyone notice that since yahoo boys increased ten fold, armed robbery of banks and houses kinda reduced.

So sometimes criminality balances itself out, so with the level of unemployment and hunger buhari has unleashed on us in this country, fam i see crazy happening this year and towards the whole of next year.

God help us and save us all
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Chirowman(m): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2020
Dem never beat this one him face dey swell idiot fraudster
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Shugavee(f): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Some of my friends here would always say..."when Nairaland was Nairaland", then I will ask....."what changed"?...... they say...."lot's of children hide behind their phones to type here, they've messed Nairaland up". I didn't disagree neither did I agree cz I wasn't here then..... but looking at the tribal wars and all, I can't agree less....
it’s terrible honestly

3 Likes

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 06, 2020
Kenny9857:

Why you come be like this Fada??
lol... your humour is top notch... I wish i could give you a 100likes just for this comment... keep it up grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Parada: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2020
davien:
Just look what the first poster is saying, very soon the next generation will start killing themselves over tribal differences.

So he should not say the truth cos they are igbos but your foolish n cursed tribesmen are free to insult Tinubu Awolowo Fashola Buhari n Co.

11 Likes

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Whyzaid(f): 8:56am On Aug 06, 2020
[quote author=OdefaGirl post=92509748] Some of my friends here would always say..."when Nairaland was Nairaland", then I will ask....."what changed"?...... they say...."lot's of children hide behind their phones to type here, they've messed Nairaland up". I didn't disagree neither did I agree cz I wasn't here then..... but looking at the tribal wars and all, I can't agree less....
[You're right, and we have a kit of old people that refuse to grow]

1 Like

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by alizma: 8:57am On Aug 06, 2020
Ha, this thing na some people's daily business in PH na. Just yesterday we were discussing on the ugly increase of this kind of fraud in PH. Almost everyone around now have one experience or the other from this set of criminals.
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by victorazyvictor(m): 8:59am On Aug 06, 2020
Na them.....
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Sammy07: 8:59am On Aug 06, 2020
IgboSomalia:

They are definitely Nairalanders. That is NgwalandAbia and Anambralstson. They are part of those making mouth that they developed Lagos.

Add Igbochief001, Proeast, and mrvitalis

Cc: metaphysical, Legendhero, Thatfairguy1, NwanyiOgwashi come laugh grin

This is how east was developed.
Crimes, crimes and more crimes.

11 Likes

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by IME1: 9:00am On Aug 06, 2020
wink watch the movie Nigerian Prince
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by jaggabban: 9:00am On Aug 06, 2020
Flat headers are motherfvckers. Flat headers and crime are siblings.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by adecz: 9:00am On Aug 06, 2020
So, this wash, wash business still
dey reign?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Continuous supply of mumu no
dey finish for Nigeria!!

cool cool cool
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Sammy07: 9:01am On Aug 06, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
Afonja

Recheck their names grin

This is how they developed the east.
By commiting crimes in the west.

10 Likes

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Uchasa(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2020
Peace666:
I knew from the onset that the suspects would be people from the left hand of God.

Now they've moved to the west. How can't they think of something positive?
Cuz clearly, they have the brains. Put it to good use already.

That was how one papa Chukwuma swindled my friend of over 700k some time ago and has vanished into thin air.

Hushpupi has almost jeopardized our future, and you're here blaming people from the left hand of God.
You think blaiming any ethnic group would solve the problem, no tribe has all saints, every tribe has criminals, on Nairaland, sometimes its an Igbo criminal, Ibibio criminal or Yoruba criminal, every tribe has had its fair share of this menace.
The only thing to do is to stand as one and fight crime, and duping.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Pascalvik06(m): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2020
The tribalism rate on Nairaland is alarming.. How naija wan take go foward with this kind hate?

1 Like

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Sammy07: 9:04am On Aug 06, 2020
Uchasa:

Hushpupi has almost jeopardized our future, and you're here blaming people from the left hand of God.
You think blaiming any ethnic group would solve the problem, no tribe has all saints, every tribe has criminals, on Nairaland, sometimes its an Igbo criminal, Ibibio criminal or Yoruba criminal, every tribe has had its fair share of this menace.
The only thing to do is to stand as one and fight crime, and duping.

Preach that do your brothers too.

I've gone through your post history and couldn't find such

8 Likes

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Obierika(m): 9:05am On Aug 06, 2020
Do people still fall for this scam?
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by makinson2865: 9:07am On Aug 06, 2020
Igbos have done what they know how to do best.

Una well done Olori pelebe

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members / Cameroonian Cook Who Killed Dayo Adeleke Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.