Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud (30737 Views)

Yahoo Boy Reports Another Yahoo Boy To Police For Scamming His Client (Photos) / Boy Arrested For Scamming A Lady Who Wanted To Buy Love Machine For ₦22k / How Nigerians Are Scamming Nigerians With Used Luxury Phones - Read And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by vikgreen01(m): 10:00am On Aug 06, 2020
This happened to my guy yesterday this unfortunate and bastard came to my guy shop to change money(thou not in dollars but naira in smaller units) cos my guy deals with POS and selling of gas so he do need changes for his biz nd the bastard cast away 20k
My guy has been perplexed he just started the business!!!
When I see these people murdered in cold blood I do pity them but they are not to shed tears for cos they heartless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by hidhrhis(m): 10:01am On Aug 06, 2020
Utycar:

U can never say till you fall victim!
sure but im not greedy
anything that deals with me dropping money to double it or change it to something else u can never see me their

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by lx3as(m): 10:04am On Aug 06, 2020
ODVanguard:
The excesses of these ipob criminal minds in the SW need to be curbed. I have observed an increasing number of crimes perpetrated by these Biafrats in Ogun state lately. They left Biafra in search of greener pastures in the SW, only to come and start committing crimes. This nonsense must stop. angry

It's disheartening that these people perpetuate all sorts of crimes in every state of the SW but I haven't heard of Yoruba criminality in the East. There was a time they even kidnapped Osun State house speaker's wife. Very unfortunate our leaders are sleeping.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by chidonez: 10:05am On Aug 06, 2020
Which mp3 player cost more than 60k or I'm I missing something here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Reynbowjenie: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2020
angry angry
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by scokoro: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2020
Kenny9857:
Why na ??
cry cry cry
I just dey weep for the unborn generation.

That was how our grandparents wept for us...
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Sammy07: 10:11am On Aug 06, 2020
Igbochief001:

It's allowed ...na dumb people them they scam ....n ur people dey ignorant no blame them

Justifying crimes
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2020
Sammy07:

Justifying crimes
There is nothing like good and bad the ends justify the means ...as long as I have no personal relationship with me ...u are free to scam me if u can
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Sammy07: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2020
Igbochief001:

There is nothing like good and bad the ends justify the means ...as long as I have no personal relationship with me ...u are free to scam me if u can

I've you seen a person from the west doing that in the East?

1 Like

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Justdare: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2020
[quote author=SmartPolician post=92509409]Do people still fall for this? [/quote
As long as there are greedy people
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2020
Sammy07:

I've you seen a person from the west doing that in the East?
Sure they are many trying to sale fake charm and shit all over Igbo land. But na bad market ..igbos are smart ...few still fall tho

But u don't see us complaining because if mugu no fall guy man no go chop
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Chris2863(m): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2020
Kenny9857:

Another dollar washing scammer spotted, that's how they wild be writing A all over the thread to book space.
Mtchewww
Hahhahahahahahahaha
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by GermanPoison(m): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2020
Cumtroller:
Gutter Journalism!!!

Since when did people of South-Eastern extraction start having Owu Tribal Scars? The suspects are clearly indigenes of Owu, an historical city in Abeokuta, the capital of Ogun State, Nigeria

I wonder why some media houses take delight In denigrating a particular tribe.

Say no more, this is Afonja on Afonja crime.

Igbo amaka
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by saajus: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2020
I thought we'd passed that era of dollar washing. That's 80s/90s format. Well, greedy people will always fall for anything.
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Komu1048(m): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2020
Cumtroller:
Gutter Journalism!!!

Since when did people of South-Eastern extraction start having Owu Tribal Scars? The suspects are clearly indigenes of Owu, an historical city in Abeokuta, the capital of Ogun State, Nigeria

I wonder why some media houses take delight In denigrating a particular tribe.

Say no more, this is Afonja on Afonja crime.

Don’t come here to display ur ignorance. There is this tribal mark peculiar to the following group of people it’s a slant tribal make across the check extending to the nose. I’ve seen it with Ibo(ebonyi), Yoruba(Akoko, Osun), Plateau (jos).
People like you that is not expose will now come here and term it with some people jus cos of the mark. There are some tribal mark known to more than one group of people and the one u r saying maybe part of it

1 Like

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by raphy(m): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2020
these chest beaters association of nigeria ppl.
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by CoachEmmanuel98: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
Peace666:
I knew from the onset that the suspects would be people from the left hand of God.

Now they've moved to the west. How can't they think of something positive?
Cuz clearly, they have the brains. Put it to good use already.

That was how one papa Chukwuma swindled my friend of over 700k some time ago and has vanished into thin air.
[color=#990000][/color]

May God punish you.
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by NgwalandAbia(m): 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
IgboSomalia:

They are definitely Nairalanders. That is NgwalandAbia and Anambralstson. They are part of those making mouth that they developed Lagos.

Is there any question about that? Are we not the one developing Lagos from Agbaranje in Ikotun to Festac then head to Lekki. With the new state law, I foreseen a total takeover.
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by NgwalandAbia(m): 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
Sammy07:

Add Igbochief001, Proeast, and mrvitalis

Cc: metaphysical, Legendhero, Thatfairguy1, NwanyiOgwashi come laugh grin

This is how east was developed.
Crimes, crimes and more crimes.

Is there any question about that? Are we not the one developing Lagos from Agbaranje in Ikotun to Festac then head to Lekki. With the new state law, I foreseen a total takeover.
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

If u invest in Lagos again u are on your own ooh ...better go n build in the east ..just keep making your money in Lagos
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Preshhottie: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
IgboSomalia:
Chicka Kasarachi and Ifeanyi Okechuckwu
you be mumu o
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by MetaPhysical: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Those two are still doing it local while your people like hushpuppi and companies has gone international yhaoo skull mining standard cheesy grin hushpuppi alone scam 10m people worldwide then add that of his friends too grin

You no shame.

Na your people commit crime on every land in Nigeria, everyland in Africa and every country in the world.
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by MetaPhysical: 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
Sammy07:

Add Igbochief001, Proeast, and mrvitalis

Cc: metaphysical, Legendhero, Thatfairguy1, NwanyiOgwashi come laugh grin

This is how east was developed.
Crimes, crimes and more crimes.

Ibo is the highest recruiter of criminal labour.

There is no land in Nigeria that is safe from their criminals

There is no land in Africa that is safe from them.

No country in the world is safe from them.

How can one explain a crime bust involving 78 people and 77 of them are Ibos? It is mind boggling. We cannot understand it....but guess what,? It makes perfevt sense to Ibos. They dont see anything wrong in it...just normal business.

Tuueh! Spit on Lugard for mixing Ibo in this Nigeria.

They ruined this country from Jan 66.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Sammy07: 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
MetaPhysical:

How can one explain a crime bust involving 78 people and 77 of them are Ibos? It is mind boggling. We cannot understand it....but guess what,? It makes perfevt sense to Ibos. They dont see anything wrong in it...just normal business.

They ruined this country from Jan 66.

that was what igbochief was saying.
he sees nothing in it Bla Bla Bla
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
Igbochief001:

If u invest in Lagos again u are on your own ooh ...better go n build in the east ..just keep making your money in Lagos

It's a no man's land, even your own investment is not guranteed because Lagos is not your ancestral village boy.
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
[[s]quote author=MetaPhysical post=92520084]

They ruined this country from Jan 66. [/quote][/s]only hushpuppi criminality cover it all cheesy
Re: 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mo3891:

Invictus Obi comes to mind
Hushpuppi na father father grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members / Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) / Gay Pastor, Elijah Emenendu Sodomises 3 Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.