Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Inter Milan Set To Sign Alexis Sanchez Permanently From Manchester United - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inter Milan Set To Sign Alexis Sanchez Permanently From Manchester United (12368 Views)

West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United / Inter Milan Set To Make Loan Offer For Man United's Sanchez / Atletico Madrid Signs Morata Permanently From Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inter Milan Set To Sign Alexis Sanchez Permanently From Manchester United by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2020
Good Business 4 Manu. Make Dem Sell Am.
Re: Inter Milan Set To Sign Alexis Sanchez Permanently From Manchester United by frankmoney(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2020
paulolee:
thats the same Sanchez that was on fire in arsenal before man.u made that bad transfer that nearly killed his vibes..
do watch him at inter and he is now playing with confidence jus like the old sanchez and he is happy at inter..
said it back then that man.u never needed him but they jus made that big gamble and it went bad..
still dnt understand why big signings like lukaku, di maria, sanchez, depay, zaha that all flopped in man.u are now performing at thier various clubs..
i think the problem is from man.u and the board keeps making this bad transfers jus like barca maybe because of excess cash..
i just pray that thier new boy sancho don't ends like that too..
congrats inter and sanchez for the new found love..
exactly man united never needed Sanchez .. it's Mourinho and his nonsense signings
Re: Inter Milan Set To Sign Alexis Sanchez Permanently From Manchester United by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 06, 2020
Village people from Chile ��
Re: Inter Milan Set To Sign Alexis Sanchez Permanently From Manchester United by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 06, 2020
Gracealone:
Inter will soon become the team with oldest squad in Europe.
remember way back Inter Milan... You can't see a 20-27 year old in their team then

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Set To Sign Alexis Sanchez Permanently From Manchester United by lexy2014: 9:19am On Aug 06, 2020
obonujoker:
What about Greizmann??

Messi don kill the guy career. grin... And Greizmann should have gone to man utd then but the joy of statpadding in laliga na wetin make Greizmann run go Barca... Now look at him grin.... You better leave like how Sanchez left

What's d guarantee that griezman would have succeeded in Man U?
Re: Inter Milan Set To Sign Alexis Sanchez Permanently From Manchester United by Hahjascho(m): 9:23am On Aug 06, 2020
Both Sanchez and Lukaku are both good players.
The point is just that, environment matters in everything.
Re: Inter Milan Set To Sign Alexis Sanchez Permanently From Manchester United by lexy2014: 9:24am On Aug 06, 2020
pabon:
Alexis Sanchez is a good player. Things just didn't work out for him at Manchester United. I think he's beginning to find his form again at Inter Milan. This is the same guy that took the Premier league by storm few years ago while he was at Arsenal football club.
Sometimes, the problem with these players are the astronomical wages given to them. It makes some relax too much, while it puts a burden on others to perform which then impacts their psychology and reduces their performance.
Manchester United will be glad they've finally solved this puzzle. Paying over £500k weekly to a player who couldn't even deliver five goals in ones season felt like an embarrassment.
I wonder though if Manchester United paid him off.

Astronomical wages does not necessarily affect a players performance. Usually a new environment with a new playing style is usually a major factor. Griezman is a very good example. He is collecting more at Barca than he was at Athletico but d new role, formation & tactics at Barca has made him look very ordinary

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Set To Sign Alexis Sanchez Permanently From Manchester United by Jostoman: 9:55am On Aug 06, 2020
That means Barca is going to sign Martinez very soon.
Re: Inter Milan Set To Sign Alexis Sanchez Permanently From Manchester United by JBoss25(m): 11:03am On Aug 06, 2020
paulolee:
thats the same Sanchez that was on fire in arsenal before man.u made that bad transfer that nearly killed his vibes..
do watch him at inter and he is now playing with confidence jus like the old sanchez and he is happy at inter..
said it back then that man.u never needed him but they jus made that big gamble and it went bad..
still dnt understand why big signings like lukaku, di maria, sanchez, depay, zaha that all flopped in man.u are now performing at thier various clubs..
i think the problem is from man.u and the board keeps making this bad transfers jus like barca maybe because of excess cash..
i just pray that thier new boy sancho don't ends like that too..
congrats inter and sanchez for the new found love..
every big team has flops just stfu and stop talking bullshit just look at Barca for example wasn't griezmann awesome in ATM now look at him now

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Set To Sign Alexis Sanchez Permanently From Manchester United by paulolee(m): 11:08am On Aug 06, 2020
JBoss25:
every big team has flops just stfu and stop talking bullshit just look at Barca for example wasn't griezmann awesome in ATM now look at him now
yes but it would be better if you re read my post than rushing to quote and insult me...
i mentioned barca and man.u always involved in failed transfers because of excess cash...
barca had soo many failures after neyma left but i think man.u is worst and still making same mistakes..
Re: Inter Milan Set To Sign Alexis Sanchez Permanently From Manchester United by Angelfrost(m): 11:29am On Aug 06, 2020
paulolee:

swears bro, same way they nearly killed di maria, lukaku, depay and zaha till they all left and are playing good Football now..

Childish talk...

Did Man City also almost kill Sancho, Nasri, Robinho, Balotelli, etc??!
Did Chelsea also nearly kill Debruyne, Salah, Shevchencko, Demba Ba, etc??!
Did Liverpool destroy Ings, Lovren, Lallana, Clyne, Sturridge, etc??!

There is a team for every player... Not every signing works out!!! Not every player, however great, fits into every manager's unique game tactics. It's the way of football.
Re: Inter Milan Set To Sign Alexis Sanchez Permanently From Manchester United by paulolee(m): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2020
Angelfrost:

Childish talk...

Did Man City also almost kill Sancho, Nasri, Robinho, Balotelli, etc??!
Did Chelsea also nearly kill Debruyne, Salah, Shevchencko, Demba Ba, etc??!
Did Liverpool destroy Ings, Lovren, Lallana, Clyne, Sturridge, etc??!

There is a team for every player... Not every signing works out!!! Not every player, however great, fits into every manager's unique game tactics. It's the way of football.
Yes...i love ur last sentence when you say not every signing works out, and not every player fits into a manager tactics, pls does dt mean that those players you listed are bad??
does it not seem to you that those players weren't needed in those setup dt made d transfers??
and dts d same thing i tink abt sancho but time wud tell

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Set To Sign Alexis Sanchez Permanently From Manchester United by Angelfrost(m): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
paulolee:

Yes...i love ur last sentence when you say not every signing works out, and not every player fits into a manager tactics, pls does dt mean that those players you listed are bad??
does it not seem to you that those players weren't needed in those setup dt made d transfers??
and dts d same thing i tink abt sancho but time wud tell

Yes, the players are exceptionally good in their own rights, but just couldn't cut it in those teams...

It is not that easy or simple to tell how well a player will fare in a given team... Sometimes it depends on the tactics of the coach, while other times it depends on the work rate and commitment of the player. It takes rare diligence, versatility and doggedness for some players to thrive anywhere they find themselves (E.g. Cristiano Ronaldo).

There is no telling how well Osimhen will even perform in a team like Napoli...

So, it is not about Man United or Chelsea or Barcelona... Other players also went to those clubs, and did exceptionally well.
Re: Inter Milan Set To Sign Alexis Sanchez Permanently From Manchester United by Angelfrost(m): 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
lexy2014:

What's d guarantee that griezman would have succeeded in Man U?

Precisely... There is never any guarantee! Most times it's the luck of the draw.

This is why I frown at inflated transfer fees!!!
Re: Inter Milan Set To Sign Alexis Sanchez Permanently From Manchester United by spayor(m): 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
obonujoker:
What about Greizmann??

Messi don kill the guy career. grin... And Greizmann should have gone to man utd then but the joy of statpadding in laliga na wetin make Greizmann run go Barca... Now look at him grin.... You better leave like how Sanchez left
omor see brother...brother... brother wey mumu..brother..brother no get sense brother...@patoraking God bless u for this song
Re: Inter Milan Set To Sign Alexis Sanchez Permanently From Manchester United by Ogarexmas: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
The grass ain't greener at the other side after all

It's better to be a shark in a small pond than to be tadpole in a large ocean

Alexis was a god to Arsenal but mbanu he want Manu

Hazard nko now my hazard is growing big bombom upandan....
Re: Inter Milan Set To Sign Alexis Sanchez Permanently From Manchester United by Globalsailor: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: Inter Milan Set To Sign Alexis Sanchez Permanently From Manchester United by jizzison(m): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
Gracealone:
Inter will soon become the team with oldest squad in Europe.

That's inter milan for you.

Check the inter milan team of 2010 that won the Champions League and Serie A with players like Wesley sneijder, Diego milito, Walter Samuel, zanetti, cambiasso, Julio Cesar and Eto'o.

That team was flooded with players above 28 to players well above their 30s with Mourinho as their manager sef.
Re: Inter Milan Set To Sign Alexis Sanchez Permanently From Manchester United by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Great move for him. Meanwhile there's a put together by FCMB that shares tips on how to run a business, no matter how little your buisness is, I’m sure you need to see what the speakers have for you. https://top5.fcmb.com/
Re: Inter Milan Set To Sign Alexis Sanchez Permanently From Manchester United by Wentworthorg: 10:26am On Aug 07, 2020
Journeyman
Re: Inter Milan Set To Sign Alexis Sanchez Permanently From Manchester United by PropertyBuying(f): 1:25am On Aug 09, 2020
Congratulations Alexis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group Holds Novelty Football Match To Bring Youths Together For Peaceful Electio / Pinnick: New Foreign Coach Could Lead Super Eagles To 2021 AFCON / Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.