Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Education Is The Gate Way.. Dr Ramon Adedoyin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education Is The Gate Way.. Dr Ramon Adedoyin (242 Views)

A place called, The Gate Of Hell (picture) / Jeremiah Adedoyin Wins National Mathematics Prize / How Nigerian Mentality In Education Is Slowly Killing Our Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education Is The Gate Way.. Dr Ramon Adedoyin by packagerz: 8:46am On Aug 06, 2020
As an Educator myself, I understand the profound effect that good teachers and quality education have on the lives of our young people

Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to changed the world,that is why the future of my people is my main concern.. ... Dr Ramon Adedoyin
Chancellor and proprietor of :The polytechnic,ile-ife.Osun.
:Oduduwa Polytechnic,lagos.
:Oduduwa University.ife-north.Osun State.
:Our saviors University,Delware USA.
:Unique citizens university of Ghana. Ghana.
:Oduduwa international secondary school. Osun.

Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.” Ignorance is bliss until it hits you in the face. The real education is the one that will set you free. You can't be a great teacher if you stop being a student.

Dr Ramon Adedoyin

(1) (Reply)

Toefl Home Edition / What are the Meaning Of The Words? / 7 Reasons Why Delsu Will Not Admit Many Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.