Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

How Operatives Shaved My Hair With Broken Bottle — #revolutionnow Protester - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Operatives Shaved My Hair With Broken Bottle — #revolutionnow Protester (247 Views)

RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Operatives Shaved My Hair With Broken Bottle — #revolutionnow Protester by ifeanyihamilton(m): 9:37am On Aug 06, 2020

Re: How Operatives Shaved My Hair With Broken Bottle — #revolutionnow Protester by Queenlovely(f): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2020
aa
Re: How Operatives Shaved My Hair With Broken Bottle — #revolutionnow Protester by slimfit1(m): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2020
That is sharia law for you.
Re: How Operatives Shaved My Hair With Broken Bottle — #revolutionnow Protester by helinues: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2020
The other day when I said only those that light might have tired will attend the revolution protest, people didn't get what I mean.

There is nothing like a peaceful protests in Nigeria security forces curriculum
Re: How Operatives Shaved My Hair With Broken Bottle — #revolutionnow Protester by gawu1: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
You should thank God it was the hair that was shaved but not your head.
Re: How Operatives Shaved My Hair With Broken Bottle — #revolutionnow Protester by Laka2bor(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
indecent dressing bros, is just that our country lack respect for dressing, in some country of you do such mistake straight to jail, go try China,south Korea. Honestly this is where govt suppose to make more IGR be impose rules and regulations with heavy fine to the offenders. why those military man no use bottle shave the other protester who barb well...

(1) (Reply)

Edo Students In France Endorse Obaseki, Laud Construction Of 6000bpd Modular Ref / Periscope Of 2023 Political Punditry / Oshiomhole King Invest Gov. Godwin Obaseki And Deputy, Wi New Chieftaincy Title.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.