Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Rat Spotted Inside The BBNaija House - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Rat Spotted Inside The BBNaija House (61930 Views)

Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) / Moment Tuoyo Got Evicted From The BBNaija House (Photos, Video) / Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rat Spotted Inside The BBNaija House by aquaman005(m): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Spirtual killing Rat in a Spiritual killing Show..

Two Honest Question

How has your Spiritual Life been since you began watching this show?

What has your Dream been like?

Pls I will appreciate Honest Answers ..

Hmmmmmmm
Honestly, this is one of your worst comments on this platform.. spiritual rat?? wetin maggi no go see for pot of soup.
Re: Rat Spotted Inside The BBNaija House by olugabbie(m): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Rat dey Aso Rock too

He sure me say Na inside Laycon luggage the thing follow come

For your information, rats dey white house too. Check it up on YouTube.
Re: Rat Spotted Inside The BBNaija House by mordred44: 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
Waiting for cameroon to respond to dis.....naija whc way
Re: Rat Spotted Inside The BBNaija House by AlwaysMotun: 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
Anywhere dey wey rat no dey for Naija ni?
Re: Rat Spotted Inside The BBNaija House by Zoey95: 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Rat dey Aso Rock too

have you ever thought if it was nengi, that Tiv girl. because Tiv likes and love rat alot
Re: Rat Spotted Inside The BBNaija House by Salmoneus(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
TechCapon:
I wonder why the show is even allowed to be hosted in Nigeria. It had more swag during the earlier years when it was hosted in South Africa and people had to welcome them at the airport. Why won't rat enter the stupid house

Foolishness is when you'd rather employ outsiders instead of your own country people because of swag...
Re: Rat Spotted Inside The BBNaija House by Lovelyn451(f): 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Rat dey Aso Rock too

chineke God!! grin
Re: Rat Spotted Inside The BBNaija House by Flakky26(f): 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
Check out a dedicated website for teenagers development with focus on mental ,psychological and emotional growth [url]www.selfdiscovery4teens.webs.com [/url]
Re: Rat Spotted Inside The BBNaija House by manunitedbabes: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
grin grin na new thing?
Re: Rat Spotted Inside The BBNaija House by chinchonglee(m): 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
azraeljaheel:

and yeah you had to insult me just for attention undecided
Thats not an insult.. it's a question and was never intended for any attention.

U can go f*ck ursef tho
Re: Rat Spotted Inside The BBNaija House by frequencyyor(m): 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
rat too want follow eat punana
Re: Rat Spotted Inside The BBNaija House by rockcitie: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

Two Honest Question

Please don't be ridiculous. You're not making any sense at all.

There are so many programs which people watch everyday on DSTV e.g. Telemundo, Zee world, action movies, horror films, etc.

Even Christians buy & watch many season movies on Netflix & they can watch as many as 10 seasons of a particular movie series and guess what?? It does not make them less Christian than you parade yourself to be. shocked shocked shocked

You keep making a fool of yourself each time you act as if there's something evil about BBNaija. It's purely for entertainment. It is not different from the many movies that so many Christians watch either on DSTV or on the internet. So stop all this crap.

Enough of the hypocrisy. BBNaija is not different from Africa Magic movies & other Nollywood films which people buy and watch different episodes everyday. If you don't enjoy it, then stick to the Christian channels & allow others watch the programs they enjoy.
Re: Rat Spotted Inside The BBNaija House by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
Forty9:
You know I love you,please am sorry
And am pro-biafra too.
grin
Re: Rat Spotted Inside The BBNaija House by Morty07: 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
How much is your life worth?

YES!

To your parents.

To your siblings.

To your spouse.

To your friends and associates.

How much are they all willing to pay in exchange for your life?

Unsure?

Jesus Christ paid the price for you to live an abundant life here on earth ( John 10:10 )
Use this free gift while you still can.

Watch this video to gain more insights into living an abundant life in Christ Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwZVHqsoLXI&list=PLCDB844A9113F938C&index=82&t=0s
Re: Rat Spotted Inside The BBNaija House by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
Forty9:
Am sorry about your Mum, take heart
Re: Rat Spotted Inside The BBNaija House by SexytorresE(f): 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
So the rat allowed or waited for you to picked ur phone n coverage ? Smh ...
Re: Rat Spotted Inside The BBNaija House by StoneColdxx(m): 2:14am On Aug 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Two Honest Question

Oga, the show go kill spiritual life and dream too??
Even those wey no dey watch am seff no get dream not to talk of reality!!
Re: Rat Spotted Inside The BBNaija House by Futurejoy(f): 7:16am On Aug 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Two Honest Question

My dream has been heavenly. Each time I think of the fact that someone will leave that house 85million Naira richer, I beem with happiness that Nigerian youths can also be rich without stealing money like our government and it gingers my hustle cool wink
Re: Rat Spotted Inside The BBNaija House by Wentworthorg: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2020
Funny
Re: Rat Spotted Inside The BBNaija House by Ayobami7(m): 8:00am On Aug 08, 2020
lol
Re: Rat Spotted Inside The BBNaija House by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 08, 2020
Una No go Kill person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Chichi And Deji Get Intimate Under The Duvet (Photos, Video) / Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos) / Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.