Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

#bbnaija: “I Saw Sperm Stain In The House” – Nengi Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: “I Saw Sperm Stain In The House” – Nengi Reveals (1022 Views)

BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit / Only 3 Girls Left In Bbnaija House: Nengi, Dorathy And Vee / #Bbnaija: I Saw Sperm Stain In The House – Nengi Reveals (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: “I Saw Sperm Stain In The House” – Nengi Reveals by GistsBaze1: 11:24am On Aug 06, 2020
Big Brother Naija housemate, Rebecca Nengi Hampson has surprisingly revealed that she has been seeing cum (sperm) stain in the house.

The curvaceous controversial housemate revealed this while she was having a conversation last night with Prince, Kiddwaya and Kaisha – the housemates were talking about getting pregnant in Big Brother’s house and how it will be handled.

In course of the conversation, Nengi asked that if a couple have unprotected sex, can they request for morning after pills, then Kiddwaya hilariously responded that Biggie will get back to her.

Nengi then went on to say that she is asking about it because she has been seeing cum stain in the house.

“This one I am seeing cum stains, I don’t know where it’s coming from” she said.

Watch the video below,
https://gistsbaze.com/bbnaija-i-saw-sperm-stain-in-the-house-nengi-reveals/

1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: “I Saw Sperm Stain In The House” – Nengi Reveals by Kriss216: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2020
Was she expecting to see Gold and Diamond before

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Actress Eniola Badmus Lift Heavy Tyre To Loss Weight Loss - VIDEO / Bbnaija: Ozo Reacts As Nengi Accuses Him Of Masturbating In The House / Laycon Becomes Head Of House For The First Time (HOH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.