Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

I Can't Renew Glo Always Micro - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Can't Renew Glo Always Micro (1121 Views)

Upgrade Or Renew Your 2010 Norton Antivirus To 2011 1year Subscription #1,000 / How To Unlock A Micro Sd 1gb Memory Card (nokia Phone) / I Can't Access My Ftp Server Outside My Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Renew Glo Always Micro by soronzo: 9:38am On Feb 12, 2011
I've been trying to renew my glo Always Micro of 1000 Naira(150MB 30 days).I sent 13 to127 as i've always activated it bt i got a message that its not compatable with my current plan.I which someone could just help me out because i don't really knw what is going on.
Re: I Can't Renew Glo Always Micro by seunlayi(m): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2011
my friend, you had better don't waste your money, attempting to renew your data plan when glo networks is having problems as it is currently may lead to loosing your money. you had better wait till when they solved the problem they are having before you subscribe to any data plan. This has happened to me several times andyou can getting a refund is not always easy i.e. i still have an issue with them since 4th of December 2010. meanwhile you can shift to another network temporary that is why most of us dont depend on only one network. RULE YOUR WORLD.
Re: I Can't Renew Glo Always Micro by seunlayi(m): 10:58am On Feb 12, 2011
my friend, you had better don't waste your money, attempting to renew your data plan when glo networks is having problems as it is currently may lead to loosing your money. you had better wait till when they solved the problem they are having before you subscribe to any data plan.  This has happened to me several times andyou can getting a refund is not always easy i.e. i still have an issue with them since 4th of December 2010. meanwhile you can shift to another network temporary that is why most of us dont depend on only one network.  RULE YOUR WORLD.

(1) (Reply)

Join "nittn" - The Nigerian Multinational Premier Ict Network! / "internet Explorer Users Are Less Intelligent" Scientific Study Shows / Please How Do I Install Printer Driver On A Formatted Computer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.