Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football (37287 Views)

Most Expensive African Transfers In History / Jose Mourinho Blasts Man Utd Transfers In Jealous Attack On EPL Rivals / Top 10 Transfers In European Football (season 2017/18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by mdchikezie(m): 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
Maobichek:
. Who is the greatest player of all times?

Legendary Argentine Diego Maradona has beaten Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi to be named the best footballer of all time. The 59-year-old World Cup winner is frequently mentioned in the longstanding debate over 'football's GOAT' alongside fellow legend Pele, Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

This is what I found in Google search, you are free to Google " the best or greatest footballer of all times." You have tried to downplay my reasons for saying that Messi is not the greatest in the leather-round-object game and the reasons you gave is not my own basis for assessing who is the greatest. At this juncture, I encourage you to use Google and be clarified. Note, I didn't deny that Messi is not great ok but you are not in the position to call him the greatest since you are not FIFA via Google, thank you.

AND ALL THOSE YOU MENTIONED, WHO HAD 6BDORS AS HE DID, AND WHO FILLS HIS STATS TOO.
MENTION ONE
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Ayobami7(m): 8:14am On Aug 08, 2020
noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped Of WBO Welterweight Title / Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) / Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.