Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football (37260 Views)

Most Expensive African Transfers In History / Jose Mourinho Blasts Man Utd Transfers In Jealous Attack On EPL Rivals / Top 10 Transfers In European Football (season 2017/18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by lichocho(m): 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
fergie001:

Barca killed his career, like they are doing to Griezmann embarassed
so na Barca de keep am for bench for Bayern?
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
90% of d player in top 10 are fluke.
from Coutinho to dembele to griezman
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Bahamas95(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
sheyitokz:
omo barca tell us how
Ain't a barca or Liverpool fan but I must say the truth. Coutinho is the architect of his misfortune, he should have remained at Liverpool. Klopp warned him but he didn't listen. He thought he has arrived because he was a hot cake at Liverpool then, Mane and Salah were brought in to fill the void and my African brothers didn't disappoint.

Not all players can hit the ground running when they move to a new club, Suarez left Liverpool and became a better player at Barca. Ronaldo left United and was a bomb at Madrid. Hazard moved to Madrid and even to dribble past one player na wahala.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by ebig21(m): 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
That's list is not correct, Kepa arrizaballaga and Allison are they not footballers Abi na orange dey they play
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by OgeFather(m): 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
Angelfrost:

Completely worth every dime... Just like his transfer from Portugal to Man United in England.

CR7 is nothing short of a football good luck charm!!!

charm ko charm ni !

he's a good player no doubt but I hate when people like you talk about him like he's the only reason while the club did well. football is a team sport remember.
He moved to juve from Madrid and won the league with juve and so what ?
when was the last time juve missed out on the serie A title ? now he's planning on going to PSG, I laugh. let him go and charm in New castle or Getafe or even Brescia shey balotelli is there .....nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by GIdiata(m): 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
fergie001:
Weda Barca kill e career abi him kill Barca career.
NA STILL GRACE TO GRASS. MAKE GOD NO ALLOW US JOIN/DO WATIN GO KILL OUR CAREER AMEN
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by solostar1: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
OgeFather:

charm ko charm ni !

he's a good player no doubt but I hate when people like you talk about him like he's the only reason while the club did well. football is a team sport remember.
when was the last time juve missed out on the serie A title ? now he's planning on going to PSG, I laugh. let him go and charm in New castle or Getafe or even Brescia shey balotelli is there .....nonsense

Hatred is poisonous to ones health.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Penboy: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
Na wah.. Ronaldo Don drop sha.
Of yester years.
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Angelfrost(m): 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
OgeFather:

charm ko charm ni !

Chief, abeg calm down!... I only mentioned two key transfers and changes to those teams he joined.

Are we going to deny the massive impact he had in those clubs (Madrid and United)??!... Not even a fan of the guy, but facts are facts!!!

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by mayor10(m): 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
Pepe is the greatest scam
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by PhenomenalAustin: 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
GeneralPula:
Ororo spotted twice..

Neymar spotted twice tongue
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Kingdanfodio: 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
Neymar deal was the expensive but c.ronaldo, k.debrune, van digk, sterling, neymar, e.t.c was the real deal. While dembele, coutinho, falcao, arizabalaga, stone, jovic, are the worst
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by EkopSparoAyara(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Countinho's case is the true defnition of 'From Grace To Grass'
It will neva be our portion IJN....

The same thing can be said of Eden Hazard..
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by adonainana: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
There are some names worth every single penny on this list such

Kevin De Bruyne
Suarez

vvd

Ronaldo

And there are some that are not worth half of what they paid for them eg pogba, james, Neymar returning to PSG,
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Mustiboy(m): 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Angelfrost:

No he wasn't!!!... All hype and little contribution!!! He has played far less for them than what he did within the same time frame in Barca.

They were scammed!!! It was a very foolish and desperate deal!!! PSG should be eternally ashamed of themselves!!!

I doubt if you watch football at all. It's your type that watch live scores and highlights instead of the real game.

FYI, Neymar has improved a lot since he left Barca. Neymar is a more mature, complete player now and can be deployed as an attacking midfielder who can look for space and feed Mbappe and Icardi— with support from Pablo Sarabia and Di Maria from both flanks.

Neymar was never a flop; it was injury that got the better of him when he was needed the most. Did you watch his performance against Dortmund in the round-of-16 legs? He was phenomenal, and he's got high chances of progressing through the quarter finals.

Matter-of-factly, Neymar is a more talented and versatile player than Ronaldo. The only player who is better than Neymar is Messi, no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by adonainana: 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mustiboy:

I doubt if you watch football at all. It's your type that watch live scores and highlights instead of the real game.

FYI, Neymar has improved a lot since he left Barca. Neymar is a more mature, complete player now and can be deployed as an attacking midfielder who can look for space and feed Mbappe and Icardi— with support from Pablo Sarabia and Di Maria from both flanks.

Neymar was never a flop; it was injury that got the better of him when he was needed the most. Did you watch his performance against Dortmund in the round-of-16 legs? He was phenomenal, and he's got high chances of progressing through the quarter finals.

Matter-of-factly, Neymar is a more talented and versatile player than Ronaldo. The only player who is better than Neymar is Messi, no doubt.

If PSG dont win the champions league he would be classified as a flop, He would be more skillful than Ronaldo but not on the same rate of operational effectiveness as C Ronaldo, Even Manu C ronaldo alone more less Real Madrid C ronaldo.

Neymar is close to being a flop, i think he has 2 seasons left
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Maobichek: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Countinho's case is the true defnition of 'From Grace To Grass'
It will neva be our portion IJN....
. Barca expected Countinho to do exactly what Iniesta but both are not the same. Countinho was doing well in Liverpool and Barca bought him and now he is still doing well at Bayan ok. Countinho is a good player, Barca messed up ok.
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Mustiboy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
adonainana:

If PSG dont win the champions league he would be classified as a flop, He would be more skillful than Ronaldo but not on the same rate of operational effectiveness as C Ronaldo, Even Manu C ronaldo alone more less Real Madrid C ronaldo.

Neymar is close to being a flop, i think he has 2 seasons left

Would you say Zidane, Ronaldo, R. Carlos, Raul, etc., were flops too for not winning the UCL with Madrid?

Football is not a one-man game. Yes, this is the closest PSG has come in years, but that doesn't mean it's all on Neymar. An outrageous fee was paid for Mbappe too. Although I'm a Cityzen, I really do hope both my club and Paris make it to the final. There and then, I can only wish that the better team wins.
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hahjascho:
If I'm to react, I will comment on Coutinho.

The meat was too huge to be chewed for him. From Liverpool all the way to Barcelona, while not disputing the fact that he's good.....the odd of causing an effect in already saturated team was so high for him...(except you're exceptional skillful to bench the best player in such team).

Steps to top are in phases.

I hope Liverpool takes him back to bolster their team against next season...cos next season go hot.

I be Manutd fan. cool

u suppose dae pray make Man Utd sign am, bcoz him go fit play as No. 10 (bruno substitute) or from d left side of our front 3 attack (rashford substitute)
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Dynahair15: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
fergie001:

Nobody killed his career as a matter of fact baca gave him opportunity but the guy refuses to take. Make God no make us carry our money buy expired product
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Maobichek: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Nobody killed his career....he killed his career himself.
Go to Bayan and check his statistics, he is still doing well.
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by mdchikezie(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
ghettokid1:

Nobody killed his career....he killed his career himself.

HOW , HOW MANY MATCHES DID HE PLAY
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by mdchikezie(m): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mustiboy:

VERY NICE STATEMENT, INJURY IS REALLY DOWNSIDE OF NEYMAR. + THE ONLY PLAYER BETTER THAN HIM IS MESSI

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Maobichek: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
vickydevoka:

No Mata how good u are u can't outshine Messi in attacking midfield
Barca is all about Messi, when it was Dinho's era, clubs like Madrid, Chelsea, etc feared him greatly; Messi era is over cos he has gone down and very soon he will be sold or retire.
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by mdchikezie(m): 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
Maobichek:
Barca is all about Messi, when it was Dinho's era, clubs like Madrid, Chelsea, etc feared him greatly; Messi era is over cos he has gone down and very soon he will be sold or retire.

DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT HE'S THE GREATEST PLAYER OF THIS TIME
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Goldencheese(m): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
seunlayi:
by the time cr7 join him next year, things will improve

You're right.
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Goldencheese(m): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
Angelfrost:

PSG was scammed big time... Not even a Champion's league title to show for it!!!

Bunch of foolish money miss roads!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Hahjascho(m): 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
patoski39:
u suppose dae pray make Man Utd sign am, bcoz him go fit play as No. 10 (bruno substitute) or from d left side of our front 3 attack (rashford substitute)
Naso, but how e go be if Sancho and Coutinho deal enter?
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hahjascho:
Naso, but how e go be if Sancho and Coutinho deal enter?

e go make sense, over make sense sef dae worry am. Man Utd no get 2nd team, mata, lingard, perreira, Daniel James, fred, chong all join 2geda plus dat overrated grealish no play ball reach coutinho.

modified!!
coutinho go make bruno and rashford(especially) step up,, and go add quality 2 Man Utd bench same tin 4 Sancho,, though people dae say Sancho deal go affect greenwood but Man Utd need competition 2 challenge 4 d league wey dat overrated moyes been say dem go fight 4 next season.
Re: Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football by Angelfrost(m): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mustiboy:

I respect your opinion, and I expect you to return the courtesy... No need for quarrel.

I don't dislike Neymar. I just see through all the hype, and maintain that PSG wasted good money on a single player!!! They haven't gotten their money's worth at all!!!

Well, they are still in the UCL, and he is finally 'fully fit'!!! I hope and wait to be proven wrong!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Eagles Captain Ahmed Musa Donates Desks To A School In Jos(photo) / Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich / Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped Of WBO Welterweight Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.