Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,153 members, 7,957,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

Wasting Students Time After Graduating - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wasting Students Time After Graduating (292 Views)

Man Learns Admission Was Fake 7yrs After Graduating, Starts All Over, Graduates / My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating / After Graduating With A 2.1 In Engineering, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wasting Students Time After Graduating by ehinja: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
I will like to point out a growing trend for concern in some of our Tertiary institutions especially Edo State University in this regard.

Where students after finishing their studies will be awaiting their final results confirmation for more than 2 years. In the process delaying NYSC call up and eventual working life or further educational pursuit.

This in my opinion is very insensitive and wicked of the lecturers and educational system that can inflict this kind of pain and worry on students they have taught and mentored for over 4-5 years.

How can lecturers and administrators go to sleep at night knowing they are holding other people's children future to ransom for selfish and totally unacceptable reasons.

This is no way to treat the future of the country as responsible adults who called themselves professionals. The government cannot do it all as many of our obstacles in this country are self inflicted with inconsiderate people making life unbearable for their fellow men/women.

NUC and the ministry of education must not let this become a norm as it totally negates the true essence of getting educated.
Re: Wasting Students Time After Graduating by DICKstractor: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
It is what it is

Some lecturers like to be tagged wicked and no nonsense person. I don't know what the feeling do to them. if it increases their life on earth or adds more money to their account. They just want their name to heard and feared all over school. I such much hate some of these lecturers.

Op, are you just realizing that the cries and pains of students is like a lullaby that put them to sleep comfortably, making them have a nice dream m
Re: Wasting Students Time After Graduating by Ugaboy: 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
Most of this lecturers dont care about the students.
they delay;
lectures: they come to class anytime they are pleased, and still provide little knowledge of the topics. Student who had find it difficult to comphend, will be expose to more stress.
result: you have to wait till time for a semester exam before releasing the "F" To put students in depression
how about project, graduation etc...we are living in a juggle, we all survive by self development and hustle...depending on certificate befor you begin hustle, means u are lazy.

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Project Topics And Materials at your finger tips / Final Year Project Writing Simplified / STUDY IN UKRAINE For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.