Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Between Crypto And FX - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Between Crypto And FX (271 Views)

Forex Market Trade Pnl, Risk, Lots Calculator And FX Resources / Difference Between Crypto Coins And Crypto Tokens / How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Crypto And FX by Dngs(m): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
Good day nairalanders
I want to buy a a course on udemy on trading.
The problem is I'm confused as to which course will be more profitable if I learn between crypto currency trading and forex trading.
Please if you have any knowledge or recommendations to make it will be appreciated. Not just for me, but for whosoever might have the same challenge or wants to learn any of them.
Thanks
Re: Between Crypto And FX by Dngs(m): 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dngs:
Good day nairalanders
I want to buy a a course on udemy on trading.
The problem is I'm confused as to which course will be more profitable if I learn between crypto currency trading and forex trading.
Please if you have any knowledge or recommendations to make it will be appreciated. Not just for me, but for whosoever might have the same challenge or wants to learn any of them.
Thanks
Any suggestion would be highly appreciated. � �

(1) (Reply)

The Problem Is Not Your Salary / Guide On How To Make $20 A Day With Just Laptop And Internet! / Pilling Sheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.