Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Building, Where Wil 1.2m Take Me To On 2flat Bungalow of 3bedroom And 2 Bedroom. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building, Where Wil 1.2m Take Me To On 2flat Bungalow of 3bedroom And 2 Bedroom. (4180 Views)

A Jungle In The City: See The 500 -room Building Where Tenants Live As Prisoners / Picture Of A New 3bedroom And 2bed In chevy view Estate Lekki 1.2M All Ensuite / A Bungalow Of 2 Flat On A 622.9 Sq Meters FOR SALE! @ Move. ( Pix Attached ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building, Where Wil 1.2m Take Me To On 2flat Bungalow of 3bedroom And 2 Bedroom. by Benuromi: 10:14am On Feb 12, 2011
Hello everyone, i really need help and advise. i have a land 100 by 100 in Edo state but i plan to use 100 by 50. i have already fence the land and i have 3500 blocks on ground to start the house work. i planing to build 2flats ( 2 SEPARATE FLAT OF 3BEDRM AND 2 BEDRM BUT JOIN TOGETHER) which consists of 3 BEDROOM ( I ROOM EN-SUITE, 2 NORMAL ROOMS, I VISITOR TOILET AND ANTE ROOM AND I SEPARATE TOILET AND BATHROOM FOR THE OTHER 2ROOMS TO SHARE) and the second flat consists of 2 BEDROOM AND NORMAL ROOMS AND 1 SEPARATE BATHROOM AND TOILET. Where i need help is that, i know that 3500block won`t be enough but i want to see where that take me to. i want to know where will 1.2m take me to as am going to start the foundation when i go to Nigeria. please, your advise will be highly appreciate. i just need rough estimate. thanks alot and may God help us all.
Re: Building, Where Wil 1.2m Take Me To On 2flat Bungalow of 3bedroom And 2 Bedroom. by Benuromi: 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2011
Help pls. Am still waiting for any advise.thanks
Re: Building, Where Wil 1.2m Take Me To On 2flat Bungalow of 3bedroom And 2 Bedroom. by bayo51: 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2011
i am really interested
Re: Building, Where Wil 1.2m Take Me To On 2flat Bungalow of 3bedroom And 2 Bedroom. by Benuromi: 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2011
Any advise will be appreciate. Waiting,
Re: Building, Where Wil 1.2m Take Me To On 2flat Bungalow of 3bedroom And 2 Bedroom. by princeonx: 1:29am On Feb 13, 2011
you are building something similar to mine but mine is a 4 flats building and in Lagos so your cost will be cheaper. My honest advise is to just go ahead and start if you really want to. You have the land already, 3500 blocks which is enough for the 3bdrms, and 1.2M, whats holding you?
Re: Building, Where Wil 1.2m Take Me To On 2flat Bungalow of 3bedroom And 2 Bedroom. by Benuromi: 5:34am On Feb 13, 2011
Thanks prince for your contribution. mine consists of 2FLATS OF 3BEDROOM AND 2BEDROOM. I don`t want to be rip off. that`s why am try to know more as i will be going to Nigeria very soon. thanks
Re: Building, Where Wil 1.2m Take Me To On 2flat Bungalow of 3bedroom And 2 Bedroom. by AmAlone: 7:01am On Feb 13, 2011
With your 3500 blocks, 1.2m will take you to lintel level(thouht it depends)
If you dont want to do german floor it will help you complete the lintel
am sure that is the best it will do.
Re: Building, Where Wil 1.2m Take Me To On 2flat Bungalow of 3bedroom And 2 Bedroom. by spyder880(m): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2011
As you already have 3500 blocks, 1.2m will carry you far for a building of only five bedroom, a sitting room and 3 toilets (if I got it right) this level na 'akamu' case as you will use no rods and will cast no pillars yet.
If am the one in your shoes, it will take me beyond lintels, top the blocks and level the whole things off. Including the german floors.
Re: Building, Where Wil 1.2m Take Me To On 2flat Bungalow of 3bedroom And 2 Bedroom. by Benuromi: 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2011
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to my topic. What i mean is 2 FLATS WHICH CONSISTS OF 3BEDROOM FLAT AND 2BEDROOM FLAT. THEY ARE SEPARATE FLAT BUT JOIN TOGETHER AT THE MIDDLE. Is not 5 BEDROOM FLAT i mean.
Re: Building, Where Wil 1.2m Take Me To On 2flat Bungalow of 3bedroom And 2 Bedroom. by Benuromi: 8:50am On Feb 15, 2011
Anyone to advise me. i know that 3500block won`t be enough for 2 sets of flats consists of 3bedrooms on it own and 2bedroom on it own but join together at the middle. Is not 5bedroom. where will 1.2m take me to, what level. any advise will be highly appreciate. thanks alots
Re: Building, Where Wil 1.2m Take Me To On 2flat Bungalow of 3bedroom And 2 Bedroom. by olubuffett: 10:51am On Feb 15, 2011
@post

I believe what you want to build is a semi-detached bungalow, with 2bedrooms and 3bedrooms i was told
6000 blocks should do it; bearing in mind that some will break, all the best.
Re: Building, Where Wil 1.2m Take Me To On 2flat Bungalow of 3bedroom And 2 Bedroom. by Benuromi: 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2011
Thanks alot. i know how many block i need. am just curious where will 1.2m take me to, what level? is about calculation. thanks
Re: Building, Where Wil 1.2m Take Me To On 2flat Bungalow of 3bedroom And 2 Bedroom. by Benuromi: 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2011
Anymore advise pls.
Re: Building, Where Wil 1.2m Take Me To On 2flat Bungalow of 3bedroom And 2 Bedroom. by Benuromi: 8:59am On Feb 18, 2011
Any suggestion.
Re: Building, Where Wil 1.2m Take Me To On 2flat Bungalow of 3bedroom And 2 Bedroom. by Benuromi: 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2011
helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp,
Re: Building, Where Wil 1.2m Take Me To On 2flat Bungalow of 3bedroom And 2 Bedroom. by Benuromi: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2011
Is twin bungalow consists of 3bedroom flat and 2bedroom flat. where will 1.2m take me to with 3500 blocks.( i know 3500 block won`t be enough) thanks
Re: Building, Where Wil 1.2m Take Me To On 2flat Bungalow of 3bedroom And 2 Bedroom. by mogeo: 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2011
it depends on so many things, your topography etc I completed a similar project recently and 1.2m will not take you too far. now since you are away better to save more money before you start to reduce flight cost because you can exhaust te 1.2 in less than a week
Re: Building, Where Wil 1.2m Take Me To On 2flat Bungalow of 3bedroom And 2 Bedroom. by Benuromi: 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2011
more advise pls.
Re: Building, Where Wil 1.2m Take Me To On 2flat Bungalow of 3bedroom And 2 Bedroom. by olubuffett: 12:21am On Feb 23, 2011
@Benuromi

When these trend started cement was N1850, now it's N2000 and am sure other materials would have gone up. the best advice which as been
given is start, 1.2m will not finish the building any way, so you still have to return to 9ja to complete it, i will say once you spent that last naira tell the
workers to stop, you can alway send money to them to continue and go at the roofing stage and other miles stone stages. buy your ticket and go don't stress your self.
Re: Building, Where Wil 1.2m Take Me To On 2flat Bungalow of 3bedroom And 2 Bedroom. by Benuromi: 10:37am On Feb 23, 2011
olubuffett, thank you so much. we all need words of encouragement. God bless you, so will you find help when needed.
Re: Building, Where Wil 1.2m Take Me To On 2flat Bungalow of 3bedroom And 2 Bedroom. by spicy007(f): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2011
you can check out the threads on the "real cost of the building a 5-bedroom duplex"
or "building a 4-bedroom bungalow"
Re: Building, Where Wil 1.2m Take Me To On 2flat Bungalow of 3bedroom And 2 Bedroom. by Benuromi: 8:56am On Feb 24, 2011
Anyone?
Re: Building, Where Wil 1.2m Take Me To On 2flat Bungalow of 3bedroom And 2 Bedroom. by wakabout(m): 10:19am On Feb 24, 2011
U've had enough advice. Go work with those ones. If u want exact level dat money will take u, u may never start, but I wish u'll start with what u have. My candid advice.

(1) (Reply)

Is The New Lagos Tenancy Law Working? / Dry, Fenced, Excised Plots For Sale At Hopewell Park Estate Free Trade Zone Axis / Shops At Sura Shopping Complex-lagos Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.