Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Reps In Secret Plot To Pass Land-Grabbing Bill - Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps In Secret Plot To Pass Land-Grabbing Bill - Vanguard (24969 Views)

Amaechi, Reps In Face Off Over $33b Chinese Loan / Reps In Free-for-all As Gbajabiamila Suspends Plenary / Senate, Reps In Closed Door Meeting Over Impeachment Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps In Secret Plot To Pass Land-Grabbing Bill - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Land grabbing bill?

You mean they want to stop land grabbers from owning 98% Lagos, 94% of Abuja, 92% of Kano, 87% New York and 88% Washington DC?

Buhari APC jihadist party stopping them from progressing since 1243 BC. undecided
Have sense!
Re: Reps In Secret Plot To Pass Land-Grabbing Bill - Vanguard by Geobless(m): 6:57am On Aug 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Land grabbing bill?

You mean they want to stop land grabbers from owning 98% Lagos, 94% of Abuja, 92% of Kano, 87% New York and 88% Washington DC?

Buhari APC jihadist party stopping them from progressing since 1243 BC. undecided
What the crap is this corn head saying? Helinues come and help your zombie colleague.
Meanwhile, your representative in the house want to surrender all the water at your backyard with all the fish inside to your darling daddy led FG.

Congratulations!
Re: Reps In Secret Plot To Pass Land-Grabbing Bill - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2020
vioment:

You should be able to lease or rent but not buy it outright. I think that is a good idea. You should pay taxes on your land.
Why should I pay taxes on my land when not in use when I am to pay taxes on :
rent stamps.
taxes on owning or before the installation of borehole.
taxes on land registration of building before being built.
Taxes on ownership or operation of a business like trade with renewal every year.
Are you aware when you die or any member in your family or relative in Nigeria, the federal government owns 10% of money in your bank account plus your land property the government can claim it.
Where will the money come from if the person survive through petty farming on that land?
Be wise, you owe the federal government than you think.
Re: Reps In Secret Plot To Pass Land-Grabbing Bill - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2020
evergreen9:
The APC and their desperation to forcefully acquire the ancestral home of other Nigerians on behalf of the blood thirsty barbarians from the Sahara would throw this entire nation into turmoil.

Why does the concept of live and let live seem difficult for some to understand?

This administration has to be the most sinister administration that has ever governed Nigeria.

All I would say is no one man or people have the monopoly of violence. Even the Vietnamese stood up against the United states, here in Nigeria we witnessed a people fight against all odds from 1967 - 1970. We wouldn't hesitate to defend our ancestral home if or rather WHEN push comes to shove

They overestimate their violence. Everyone has the ability to do this nonsense.
Re: Reps In Secret Plot To Pass Land-Grabbing Bill - Vanguard by Wentworthorg: 9:40am On Aug 07, 2020
What more can we say?
Re: Reps In Secret Plot To Pass Land-Grabbing Bill - Vanguard by Ategberoson(m): 10:20am On Aug 07, 2020
selemempe:
and today that everybody's eyes have opened, yoruba is still playing into the hands of abokìna

trying to say your ancestors no get sense is too way out of it

say it bluntly, heaven will not fall
Re: Reps In Secret Plot To Pass Land-Grabbing Bill - Vanguard by vioment: 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
onyechez:

Why should I pay taxes on my land when not in use when I am to pay taxes on :
rent stamps.
taxes on owning or before the installation of borehole.
taxes on land registration of building before being built.
Taxes on ownership or operation of a business like trade with renewal every year.
Are you aware when you die or any member in your family or relative in Nigeria, the federal government owns 10% of money in your bank account plus your land property the government can claim it.
Where will the money come from if the person survive through petty farming on that land?
Be wise, you owe the federal government than you think.

Thank you for the heads up. I didn't know about the 10% which I think they should scrap, but I love the land ones. They should enforce that more often.
Re: Reps In Secret Plot To Pass Land-Grabbing Bill - Vanguard by NSK4U(m): 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Omoalaja2:

That why you guys are hated. It appears you guys head does not appear when curses are been placed on the people in Saudi Arabia.

You hate us since we see what you don't see due to your mental enslavement. Did we promise and betray Awolowo or Bola Ige? Did you read or witness that we killed Abiola or Kudirat, or did we kill Dele Giwa and co? So what is your headache?

You hate us because we are not like you who would continue getting pacified after each round of betrayal and snuffing life out of your promising tribes people. Stop sounding pained so that you can see clearly who's been dealing with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Subsidy: ‘Endure, Tinubu Repositioning The Country’ – Keyamo Tells Nigerians / We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group / Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.