Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,466 members, 7,861,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Fitness For Professionals, Students And Busy People - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fitness For Professionals, Students And Busy People (132 Views)

Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures / Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents / How To Lose Weight On A Budget And Busy Schedule: Incredible Tricks Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fitness For Professionals, Students And Busy People by kiiu(f): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
One thing everyone can agree about living in the modern day is that you’re going to have a busy, fast-paced life.

I receive this question all the time:

I’m working 13 hours a day Harsh, how do I find the time to workout?

Maybe you’re too busy with your business, maybe you have 2 hour long commutes and 10 hour workdays, maybe you’re a student balancing your part-time job with your classes, maybe you’re a busy housewife taking care of 2 kids – we can all agree that life is busy, and there’s going to be days where you don’t have the time to go to the gym.

Whatever the case, when push comes to shove, people focus on more immediate problems – hustling to make that sale, working your butt off for that promotion, getting your kids ready for school, preparing that client pitch presentation.

Health takes a backseat.

This is understandable, but in the long term, deadly.

No matter how busy you are, you need to find some time to exercise – the human body was not meant to sit in a chair all day.

You need to figure out how much time you can squeeze out of your day – an hour is great, 45 minutes is good, half an hour is okay, and 15 minutes is the bare minimum.

With that said, if you can squeeze just 15 minutes off your day, you can still do quite a bit with it.

Ideally, try to find time in the morning right before you take a bath – this way you can save some time by not having to bathe twice (exercise will leave you sweaty).

Here is the workout I do on busy days:

1. 100 Squats (15 minutes)

2. 60 Pushups (15 minutes)

3. 100 Situps (10 minutes) +Read more: https://shrinkme.io/7QgaJN

(1) (Reply)

Stroke Remedy. / How To Treat A Stroke And Arthritis Patient / The Little Known Secret Of Cyclical Ketogenic Diet For Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.