Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others (31978 Views)

Pregnant Woman, 3 Other Passengers Dead As Police Drags Steering In Lagos / Cameroonian Woman’s 3 Children Die After Eating The Poisoned Food She Prepared / Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by cooltola(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
No Fear of God in the Land!!
Even right in the Church!!

Precious Daddy, We Pray thee. ,Preserve your People..

Meanwhile, in all you Do, pls do not get Distracted with the Happenings around..
Ensure Purity ! Ensure Holiness! Ensure Righteousness..

The Great day is Here!
Amen

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by kushme: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
SeriouslySense:
hehehe, abeg leave them alone to be docile

cheesy.. I don hear.
Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by SeriouslySense(m): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
Which military, Is it not Military that destroyed the peoples worth. we only go forward, not back
Amanda4life:
PLS MILITARY SHOULD TAKE OVER

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by Righteousness89(m): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
eodavids:

As the societies refuses to imbibe the fear of God, are they now prepared for His wrath?

Psalms 9:17 says that
"the wicked shall be turned to hell and all the nations (people) that forgets God" (KJV)

This hell does not mean just the eternal hell fire. It means pains, sorrows and suffering which God allows to be unleashed upon humanity by the son of perdition. This happens because of man's habit of forgetting his maker as soon as he is in Comfort.

I caution you all: LET ALL OF HUMANITY HONOUR AND SERVE GOD. Else, perdition looms.

Oh God, full of mercy and grace; withhold your wrath oh Mighty King. May your words penetrate the stony hearts in Jesus name, amen!

My Brother, I fear for the Earth!! Day after day, The People are Daring God's Wrath!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by SeriouslySense(m): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
And the terrorist have infiltrated the military, now southern people are leaving, do you think it is safe for military to take over. It will be disasters, a lot more terrible, be careful what you wish for.
Amanda4life:

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by manunitedbabes: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
hahahahah i laughed becos I no touching the anointed hmmmmmm Brother u guys cant go scout free unless u surrender to Christ and confess

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by therajah: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

Na wa o
You enter Moto na accident
You enter train na derailing
You enter plane na crash
You enter boat or ship na capsize
You dey inside your house na building collapse or electric shock you
You dey stroll for street na stray bullet from police
You enter church still arm robber come meet you there

Wetin dey zup!!!!

Initially i thought for every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die but now am beginning to think that for every day we wake up we are faced with more than a thousand ways to die...no longer hundred ways

Lets just commit our lives to God's hands everyday

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by AlwaysConfused: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
Brachaa:

Ok. Thank you Sir.
Expecting your replies.

I can't. I only saw the notification on NL. I no longer use the mail.
Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
mamotalk:
nairaland is suppressing freedom of information. I have been blocked from posting on nairaland because I am promoting PDP.
(Modify) (Quote ) (Report ) (Share )
Sorry to say this but good for you. You are supporting another group of idiots that put us in this shit.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by dingbang(m): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nowhere is safe in this Nigeria again.
Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by trendyfact: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
Abaman001:
Fulani herdsmen men have started again in Niger delta region... Just as the Yoruba's did in 2003 in rivers state just to pave way for Lagos state using insecurity as a reason to dislodge rivers state economically.... But God pass them all...
why not wait till the investigation is carried out. Suppose your thoughts are wrong. Pls don't rush to conclude.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by Toosure70: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
God have mercy on us.
Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
Amanda4life:
Isi gini? Biko Biko biko leave us alone with that talk. They are one of the reasons we are where we are.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by euniselfyahoo: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
Father unto your hands we lift up our soul.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by haprol4u(m): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
Later they will call them repentant terrorists and reintegrate them into the society while their victims live with the havoc that have been wretched in their lives. What a country!!![/color][color=#990000][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
AlwaysConfused:

I can't. I only saw the notification on NL. I no longer use the mail.

Ok. No problem.
Thank you.
Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by eodavids(m): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother, I fear for the Earth!! Day after day, The People are Daring God's Wrath!

And they are not prepared to face the wrath of the Almighty.

Can you imagine a country like Nigeria, so blessed with natural resources and from whom God have secured and we rarely experience natural disasters?

All you see in the form of troubles are man-made. God must be angry with a people like this, but the elects must continually seek God's grace and mercy on this country (Nigeria).

I don't want to imagine God's wrath on Nigeria. But the people are becoming too wicked.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by smileyoo: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
mamotalk:
nairaland is suppressing freedom of information. I have been blocked from posting on nairaland because I am promoting PDP.
(Modify) (Quote ) (Report ) (Share )
but why must you be promoting such a useless party, whose 16yrs of woeful performance in Nigeria governance, made it possible for nigerians to seek solace from apc promised illusory change, that have turned out to be a national nightmare, we are currently experiencing across the nation ?
today nigerians are no more talking about meaningful development, but personal safety of lives and properties, due to incessant insecurity across the country.
no where is safe any more, no thanks to pdp and apc - the twin evil parties of nigeria politics.
kudos to nairaland mods, for blocking you, it's a well-deserved ban for promoting such an evil party.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by mbhs139(m): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
tammie24:
The coming months will be interesting

With the release of terrorists

May God protect us all

This is how you lose the essence of the discussion when you mind is already prejudiced. Two people were killed in the church premises, and the other two, couples, were traced to their house to be killed, in Bayelsa, how is that remotely linked to BH that operates mainly NE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by VirginSearcher(m): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
I pity southerners especially the south west upon all the politicians in this country na Buhari dem vote. tueh!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by otokx(m): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
have the ISIS started?
Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by Hahjascho(m): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
Who we offend for this country?
Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by mamotalk: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
smileyoo:
but why must you be promoting such a useless party, whose 16yrs of woeful performance in Nigeria governance, made it possible for nigerians to seek solace from apc promised illusory change, that have turned out to be a national nightmare, we are currently experiencing across the nation ?
today nigerians are no more talking about meaningful development, but personal safety of lives and properties, due to incessant insecurity across the country.
no where is safe any more, no thanks to pdp and apc - the twin evil parties of nigeria politics.
kudos to nairaland mods, for blocking you, it's a well-deserved ban for promoting such an evil party.
there is freedom of speech and association which nairaland wants to suppress

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by mamotalk: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
SegFault:

Sorry to say this but good for you. You are supporting another group of idiots that put us in this shit.
nairaland is not neutral

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by BigBashiru: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
oshozondii:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-gunmen-kill-pregnant-woman-three-others-in-bayelsa/

Always gunMEN almost never gunwomen. End toxic masculinity now and thank goodness for the feminist movement.
Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by mamotalk: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
lordm:
You should be ashamed of yourself. Typical Nigerian youth
so supporting PDP is a crime?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by Chizzystar33(f): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
No where is safe anymore.
May their souls rest in peace Amen
Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
mamotalk:

nairaland is not neutral
Of course it isn't, neither is YouTube neither is America neither is anybody deal with the natural fascist nature of rich people.
Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by mamotalk: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
SegFault:

Of course it isn't, neither is YouTube neither is America neither is anybody deal with the natural fascist nature of rich people.
that's it

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by Kennyswag: 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
kollinzgee:

This guy supports all evil news on NL, he is a internal scammer and will meet his Waterloo one day
that guy is a Benin scammer
Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by smileyoo: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
mamotalk:

there is freedom of speech and association which nairaland wants to suppress
yes there's freedom of speech and association, but a non-beneficial speech and association to the nation should be suppressed.
nigerians are presently not benefiting any good from these twin evil-parties, pdp and apc, so their promoters are evil supporters that meant no good to the nation.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others by Neddstark: 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
Police do nothing. Government does nothing. Life goes on. Shithole country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Pickpocket Beaten By Mob In Oshodi (Photos) / Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.