Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

When A Nigerian Car Seller Or Owner Says The Car Have No Issues, take a look - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / When A Nigerian Car Seller Or Owner Says The Car Have No Issues, take a look (755 Views)

6 Lies Nigerian Car Dealers Tell Prospective Buyers / Can A Nigerian Car Be Registered More Than Once? / 11 Mistakes Most Nigerian Car Owners Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Nigerian Car Seller Or Owner Says The Car Have No Issues, take a look by mrcoolautofix(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
One customer who contacted me prior to my previous thread on the need to contact us to save you from impending nightmare that comes after car purchase, well this test was carried on Toyota matrix 2004 model, on 6 August 2020 from 11:30AM to 1:30PM, as the sellers locks behind the car have no issue syndrome.

Even before hooking the car up with my computer, I could see trace of too much fuel consumption from the tail pipe,...

under utility check:
no headlamp,
bad wiper blades,
ac refrigerant leak, which at last bad compressor, the ac cools but it have leaks that can't be fixed, except replacing the compressor,
bad door that won't open,
rough idling which I know the cause, engine idles at 1100 rpm

The seller looked at me like I am a witch or something evil..

After hooking up my scanner, a lot was showing up, which I will share with you folks,
this is a nightmare that mare visual inspection or just a random mechanic will never detect, including pending transmission issues.. that might warrant replacing the entire transmission system.

For a car of N1.1M, that's a lot of money to purchase nightmare with.

I am certain lot of you are not out of this trap.. cos any buyer will not hesitate to pay cos the engine sounds nice, including my customer would have paid if I told him nothing is wrong.. but like I previously said, it's only the truth that can set you free,
lies ain't free though cos someone could be willing to pay a lier to compromise
Greetings.. folks.
We are here to make a difference... give us a shot today and you will be amazed..

Re: When A Nigerian Car Seller Or Owner Says The Car Have No Issues, take a look by IbnBattuta1960: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
You sound very knowledgeable on auto matters.
But the first page of the attached document looks made up. Any reason why?

2 Likes

Re: When A Nigerian Car Seller Or Owner Says The Car Have No Issues, take a look by mrcoolautofix(m): 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
IbnBattuta1960:
You sound very knowledgeable on auto matters.
But the first page of the attached document looks made up. Any reason why?

Yes you are correct,
thats is my final conclusion prior to the results acquired from my overall car system health check and confirmation.

Good average & bad. Someone who need a healthy car needs more of good internal components as well as the outlook that will be greater in numbers than bad and average.
Re: When A Nigerian Car Seller Or Owner Says The Car Have No Issues, take a look by Pweety3333(f): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
How much does it takes to do this
Re: When A Nigerian Car Seller Or Owner Says The Car Have No Issues, take a look by Hauptmann: 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
Scam

1 Like

Re: When A Nigerian Car Seller Or Owner Says The Car Have No Issues, take a look by Pweety3333(f): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hauptmann:
Scam
Really?
Re: When A Nigerian Car Seller Or Owner Says The Car Have No Issues, take a look by mrcoolautofix(m): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
Pweety3333:
How much does it takes to do this
It depends on the make an model but it ranges from 20k per car.
Re: When A Nigerian Car Seller Or Owner Says The Car Have No Issues, take a look by mrcoolautofix(m): 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
Pweety3333:

Really?
Ask him what is scam? Is it that computer diagnostics is scam or car is scam? Lot od miscreant trolling on the internet.

MR COOL ADVANCED AUTO FIX is a registered auto mechanics company in Nigeria.
Research on about us to see reviews that our customers says about us.

Other than assistanting you to get the real details of pending issues about the car you want to purchase, we didn't say give us money to buy car for you, we said visit our local garage in Dutse if you have found a car that you proposed buying, every comprehensive information you need to know that you might not get from road side mechanics is what we will be giving you, and estimate the cost implications to get it fix if after our inspection you persisted to buy it.
greetings

(1) (Reply)

Car For Sale / 2004 Honda Civic Needed Urgently In Ibadan. / Honda Civic 2014 Edition Nigeria Used For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.