Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Bnaija 2020: ‘why Erica Broke Up With Me’- Kiddwaya Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bnaija 2020: ‘why Erica Broke Up With Me’- Kiddwaya Opens Up (554 Views)

No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals / Bnaija 2020:- 'i'm Not Sure How I Feel About Erica Till I Get Outside" – Kiddway / Bnaija 2020: Someone In The House Is Using Frodd's Strategy - Former Show's Hous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bnaija 2020: ‘why Erica Broke Up With Me’- Kiddwaya Opens Up by Naijabazegist(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Big Brother housemate, Kiddwaya has revealed why his entanglement with Erica did hold for so long to Nengi.

According to Kiddwaya, if he ends his flirting around, that is going to change the nature of who he is, and he also sees Nengi as the female version of him which is why they flow well.

In her response, Nengi revealed, she is at the centre of the issue between Kiddwaya and Erica, then she could simply step back from being around.
Speaking with Nengi, Kiddwaya said it seems Erica has issues with him flirting/talking with Nengi or Wathoni.

He went further to state that he is not ready for any serious affair or marriage, which is why he sees no reason to stop the act.

Recall, BBNaija lockdown housemate, Erica, broke up with fellow housemate, Kiddwaya earlier today.

This is coming days after they were both captured on camera engaging in a heated steamy session under the duvet. While discussing with him, she said she although enjoyed the session, but it was unplanned. And now she doesn’t want much boy drama and all the stress that comes with it.

Source:
https://www.thengblog.com.ng/2020/08/bnaija-2020-why-erica-broke-up-with-me.html

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Dorathy, Nengi, Kidwwaya, Team B Housmates Win N2m / Bbnaija: Erica Receives Double Strkes, Kiddwaya, Tolanibaj, Ozo Receive Strike / Bbnaija : Why Tolanibaj, Wathoni And Brighto Were Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.