Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals (3986 Views)

Even If I Retire Today, You Will Still Not Be On My Level– Wizkid Tells Davido. / ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee / Kiddwaya: No Housemate Is Up To My Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by Hotfrom9ja: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
[img]https://1.bp..com/-NvDS3yEdPSU/X2DAeDMdD3I/AAAAAAAACuU/tSOVqN-8pPs2TuLfiLyVmhLmpt-ibjjQgCNcBGAsYHQ/s700/Kiddwaya-Naijaloaded.jpg[/img]

Big Brother Naija housemate, Kiddwaya, has spoken about the admiration Ozo has for him.
During an interview on Beat FM on Tuesday morning, Kiddwaya said he was having a conversation with Ozo about his relationship with Nengi and I think “he was looking at the man he wants to be. No disrespect to him.”

His remarks made the host of the show, Osi Suave, shout “shots fired!”

Kiddwaya further insisted he was not threatened by any other contestant in the reality show.

“I am my own man and I am comfortable in my skin.

“I don’t fear anybody. Nobody in the house was up to my level, so I wasn’t threatened by anyone,”

He said.

https://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2020/09/no-housemate-is-up-to-my-level-even-ozo.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by donbachi(m): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
As non of dem be u...remain inside u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
shameless man,nobody in the house wants to be you,ashawo man

7 Likes

Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by Righteousness89(m): 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
All Humans are Level less..
All Humans are mere Dust..
What Makes the Difference between Human is JESUS..
Having The KING of Kings is what Makes you Extra. Eternal life makes the Difference..

No Matter what you Claim you are, if you Don't Have Jesus you are Nothing...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by Fortedave(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
ALPHA Male

2 Likes

Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by vanida6: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Having The KING of Kings is what Makes you Extra. Eternal life makes the Difference..

everywhere preaching huh sad
Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by DaddyRochie1642: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
I Have Much Respect for this guy

4 Likes

Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by Sandypearl: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
Pride

3 Likes

Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
gringrin I laugh at people like this because they have never scrutinised this world critically.
Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

Continue ignoring me papi kiss
Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by Tmb78(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
How on earth could this guy's name and HUMILITY be in the same sentence?
I guess, this is Nigeria!
Spits!
Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by Bulldozer90: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
but ozo taught you how to wear shot.
Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by Bulldozer90: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
but ozo taught you how to wear shorts
Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by Kobicove(m): 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
Are you sure this is what he said or you guys just quoted him out of context in order to cause a controversy and generate traffic? undecided

1 Like

Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by RTSC: 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2020
Zzor:
Are you saying you will not give him blowjobb if you were in the same bbnaija house?

1 Like

Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by punisha: 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
This Useless boy.
His father's self acclaimed billions couldn't win him a mere 85m and he is still beating chest o.

Pls sit this one out.

1 Like

Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by NobleAngell(f): 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
Coming from the "humble" rich boy.

2 Likes

Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
Zzor:
You're something else. I just tire for your case.

1 Like

Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:

Continue ignoring me papi kiss
Madam change your hair. How many months you wan carry this hair sef. See as you dress like Deeper lifer. Mumu girl... Ugly thing
Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
rottencorpse:

Madam change your hair. How many months you wan carry this hair sef. See as you dress like Deeper lifer. Mumu girl... Ugly thing
Eiyyyah... Sorry ehn. I feel ya pain cheesy
Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:

Eiyyyah... Sorry ehn. I feel ya pain cheesy
Seriously, you've been on this hair in all your profile pictures so far. Please change it. It doesn't even fit you. By the way, what kind of dress is that? You look so stupid and irritating.

2 Likes

Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
rottencorpse:

Seriously, you've been on this hair in all your profile pictures so far. Please change it. It doesn't even fit you.
Awww.. He cares about my hair...
I know what you can do with that care.
Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by taxiappguy: 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
Maybe Ozo will reply 85m richer.

Purchase our Guide to Uber ebook to learn how to make money on Uber. The link is in my signature.
Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:

Awww.. He cares about my hair...
I know what you can do with that care.
Lol, kindly change your hair before everyone starts noticing, and stop pretending to not care about what I'm saying.
Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
rottencorpse:

Lol, kindly change your hair before everyone starts noticing, and stop pretending to not care about what I'm saying.
Boring
Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:
Boring
I'm sure it must be smelling by now. Please change it.

2 Likes

Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
rottencorpse:

I'm sure it must be smelling by now. Please change it.
Yawns. Its a wig dumbass
Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:
Yawns. Its a wig dumbass
I don't care. Just change it.
Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
rottencorpse:

I don't care. Just change it.

Yawns
Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:

Yawns
I'm just wondering the simp that will have you as his girlfriend cos no reasonable guy will.
Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
rottencorpse:

I'm just wondering the simp that will have you as his girlfriend cos no reasonable guy will.
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:
cheesy cheesy grin
On a serious note, you have a very ugly and irritating look.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Various Influencers Are Trending After Their Expl!c!t Tape Was Leaked / Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set / WOW! See What People Are Now Posting On Facebook! Jisos!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.