Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains (1283 Views)

Muslim Group Seeks Inclusion In Tinubu’s Appointments / Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF): Tinubu Has Sold His Integrity On The Altar Of Politics / See What Dapo Abiodun Has Achieved In 10 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by AniOmaa: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2020

Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by flyingpig: 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
Them go soon annex Ogun as dem annex Kwara cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by Kriss216: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ogun is a Christian State!

8 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by flyingpig: 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kriss216:
Ogun is a Christian State!

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by psucc(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
hahhaahahh! If you want the definition of a fool, just take a look at Nigeria politicians and some our the "Rights" group.

Dapo, abeg how much did CAN paid for Ogun State.

But Buhari sold Nigeria to China, and this butterfly could not say a word.

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by flokii: 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
What is with muslims and entitlement mentality sef? they carry every little thing on their heads like world cup.

Even here on Nairaland, you must swear oath before posting comments on their threads while they go about throwing tantrums on every christian thread as they please. I wonder who authorized that nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by Ezeama400: 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
I thought Yoruba is Yoruba that they don't care about religion ?

sad sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by Kriss216: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
[quote author=flyingpig post=92523862][/quote]
Ogun is a Christian State, if e vex you, move to Kwara.

5 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by SmartProf(m): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
Just seeing the headline, I knew it was gonna be that MURIC man. That man should be placed in an isolation centre for people who have tested positive to senselessness.

7 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by anibi9674: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Who takes muric serious

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by Ikeast(m): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
Islam is the major problem we'av in this Country........

10 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by helinues: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
Written by John Owen Nwachukwu

As expected

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by LegendHero(m): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
flokii:
What is with muslims and entitlement mentality sef? they carry every little thing on their heads like world cup.

Even here on Nairaland, you must swear oath before posting comments on their threads while they go about throwing tantrums on every christian thread as they please. I wonder who authorized that nonsense.

Learn how to separate MURIC from sensible Yorubas that are Muslims.

He is just a one man organization without any credibility and mandate to speak for the SW Muslims.

But you’re a hypocrite tho. It is on this same Nairaland that CAN and some Christians complain that Buhari is marginalizing Christians in his government.

MURIC is also infested with the same disease bedeviling CAN and some bigot Christians, so all of them are bird of a feather.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
MURIC again
What's wrong with this Man, always trying to cause trouble where there is peace... I justhope no one takes him serious.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
LegendHero:

He is just a one man organization without any credibility and mandate to speak for the SW Muslims.

But you’re a hypocrite tho. It is on this same Nairaland that CAN and some Christians complain that Buhari is marginalizing Christians in his government.

MURIC is also infested with the same disease bedeviling CAN and some bigot Christians, so all of them are bird of a feather.

Lies!!!
Pure Lies!!!
As if, what CAN is fighting for ain't true sef... Muric is worse, besides, the Christians have tolerated enough from Muslims, it has gotten out of hands already, heard Al-qeda, ISIS nd co are planning on penetrating Southern Nigerian, Islam says it's a religion of peace but does otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by LegendHero(m): 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
Pa3cia:

Lies!!!
Pure Lies!!!
As if, what CAN is fighting for ain't true sef... Muric is worse, besides, the Christians have tolerated enough from Muslims, it has gotten out of hands already, heard Al-qeda, ISIS nd co are planning on penetrating Southern Nigerian, Islam says it's a religion of peace but does otherwise.

Again learn to separate tribe when discussing religion.

How many times have you see a Southern Muslim kill their Christian counterpart? How many times have the southern Muslims attack Christians in their sleep and blow them off?

Let the madness of killings motivated by religious extremist be restricted to the North. I will not be judged for the activities of someone faraway in the North.

So if you’re trying to trade blame, better tailor it to the right context of tribe and zone.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by Osaze007: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
LegendHero:

I beg to diagree

CAN doesn’t target Yoruba governors predominantly and calling them all sorts
CAN’s equaivalent is Nigeria SUPREME ISLAMIC COUNCIL

MURIC targets yoruba mostly
They never target Yoruba subjugation in Ilorin
But are quick to harass other YORUBAS of different faiths

The same way you want to seperate Islamic terrorist from the rest of Muslims
You want to seperate muric from Yoruba Muslim’s and still be sympathetic to them

8 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by Yobabad: 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
Yoruba religious crisis is just like a time bomb, forget all those ones in this forum that type with ewadu brain, they are very well divided along Religious line, with their few Muslims minority feeling big
Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by LegendHero(m): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
Osaze007:

I beg to diagree

CAN doesn’t target Yoruba governors predominantly and calling them all sorts
CAN’s equaivalent is Nigeria SUPREME ISLAMIC COUNCIL

MURIC targets yoruba mostly
They never target Yoruba subjugation in Ilorin
But are quick to harass other YORUBAS of different faiths

The same way you want to seperate Islamic terrorist from the rest of Muslims
You want to seperate muric from Yoruba Muslim’s and still be sympathetic to them

I‘m not sympathetic to MURIC because the organization is a disgrace to the Muslim folks in the SW and the Yoruba progeny as a whole.

You should understand that in a tribe of over 35 million+, there will always be some outliers and Prof. Akintola unfortunately represent those outliers with his rubbish organization dishing out ridiculous statements recurrently.

I gave an example of CAN because they were the one that first started all the marginalization madness and MURIC just borrowed a leaf from them to heat up the polity.

Both organization to me are deviating from what they are created for by delving into politics and hiding under religious shield to propagate their own personal agenda.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by Osaze007: 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
LegendHero:

I‘m not sympathetic to MURIC because the organization is a disgrace to the Muslim folks in the SW and the Yoruba progeny as a whole.

You should understand that in a tribe of over 35 million+, there will always be some outliers and Prof. Akintola unfortunately represent those outliers with his rubbish organization dishing out ridiculous statements recurrently.

I gave an example of CAN because they were the one that diets started all the marginalization madness and MURIC just borrowed a leaf from them to heat up the polity.

Both organization to me are deviating from what they are created for by delving into politics and hiding under religious shield to propagate their own personal agenda.

CAN targets mostly northern Muslims
Can you mention the equivalent of yoruba Christain group that targets Yoruba Muslim governors

This type of politics some Muslims want to introduce to Yoruba land will only consume the entire tribe

Only Islam is known for disturbing the society wherever they find themselves then the majority will say they are not associated with it

That you even think CAN is like MURIC ( who opposed Amotekun and sympathetic to Fulani herdsman)

Says a lot about you I guess
Beyond the dose of advise
You have passive support for MURIC cause it’s like Can

5 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by LegendHero(m): 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
Yobabad:
Yoruba religious crisis is just like a time bomb, forget all those ones in this forum that type with ewadu brain, they are very well divided along Religious line, with their few Muslims minority feeling big

Like they say “misery always love company”.

Just because Religious tolerance is alien to your tribe does not mean you should try to make sure all tribe don’t have tolerance.

Just like your kinsmen that lay in waiting for a religious crisis in the SW, I bring you bad news coz you will all have to wait forever coz it ain’t gonna happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by LegendHero(m): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
Osaze007:

CAN targets mostly northern Muslims
Can you mention the equivalent of yoruba Christain group that targets Yoruba Muslim governors

This type of politics some Muslims want to introduce to Yoruba land will only consume the entire tribe

Only Islam is known for disturbing the society wherever they find themselves then the majority will say they are not associated with it

That you even think CAN is like MURIC ( who opposed Amotekun and sympathetic to Fulani herdsman)

Says a lot about you I guess
Beyond the dose of advise
You have passive support for MURIC cause it’s like Can

Nope, you are committing a fallacy of hasty generalization.

Firstly on Amotekun, the rejection by MURIC is strictly based on his personal conviction and not a reflection of the SW Muslims. We have countless Muslims that supported Amotekun and even lot of their foot soldiers are Muslims. So how exactly do you think Muslims oppose Amotekun?

Per the issue of politics and religion, you will be a hypocrite if you think Christians also don’t most times scream marginalization is a certain government is perceived to be skewed to a certain religion (Islam).

It’s really disturbing that you could think MURIC agitation is a representation of the SW Muslims. When have you heard of Muslims making noise even when 5 out of the 6 SW governors are Christians?

Please brother, we should all condemn MURIC as an organization and not try to see the Muslims in Prof. Akintola’s image.

I have always condemn Prof. Akintola on issue such as this on Nairaland.

See the below: here is where CAN accuses Aregbesola of Islamization in Osun! Most of those things sometimes are more politically motivated than religious principles.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by Yobabad: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
LegendHero:

Like they say “misery always love company”.

Just because Religious tolerance is alien to your tribe does not mean you should try to make sure all tribe don’t have tolerance.

Just like your kinsmen that lay in waiting for a religious crisis in the SW, I bring you bad news coz you will all have to wait forever coz it ain’t gonna happen.
,. Something MURIC have long started, when will you stop pretending?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by Osaze007: 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
LegendHero:

Nope you are committing a fallacy of hasty generalization.

Firstly on Amotekun, the rejection by MURIC is strictly based on his personal conviction and not a reflection of the SW Muslims. We have countless Muslims that supported Amotekun and even lot of their foot soldiers are Muslims. So how exactly do you think Muslims oppose Amotekun?

Per the issue of politics and religion, you will be a hypocrite if you think Christians also don’t most times scream marginalization is a certain government is perceived to be skewed to a certain religion (Islam).

It’s really disturbing that you could think MURIC agitation is a representation of the SW Muslims. When have you heard of Muslims making noise even when 5 out of the 6 SW governors are Christians?

Please brother, we should all condemn MURIC as an organization and not try to see the Muslims in Prof. Akintola’s image.

See the below: here is where CAN accuses Aregbesola of Islam using Osun!

False equivalency once more
Show ya Yoruba Christain Group that are targeting Yoruba Muslim governors calling them all names

It’s just how Igbo elites publicly denounce IPOB but low key support them

Using CAN as an example is dead on arrival since CAN is a national group not one focusing on Yoruba land
Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by Doctorflaky(f): 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
LegendHero:

Nope you are committing a fallacy of hasty generalization.

See the below: here is where CAN accuses Aregbesola of Islam using Osun! Most of those things sometimes are more politically motivated than religious principles.

You have a strong mature mind.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by Sammy07: 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
One thing I know is, reglion is one of the least factor that can divide SW.

We may have disagreements, but to pick up arms is a No.

These people should find something else to divide SW
Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by a4cube: 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
LegendHero:

Nope, you are committing a fallacy of hasty generalization.

See the below: here is where CAN accuses Aregbesola of Islamization in Osun! Most of those things sometimes are more politically motivated than religious principles.
Always in denial, am not surprised it's a Nigerian thing. Remember when Boko Haram started, they started with Christians and migrated to anybody in their sight. Muric is just starting, b4 this administration nobody know Muric but now they are the megaphone of SW muslims though not official yet. The earlier you guys remove the monkey hand from the soup the better you and Nigeria in general. Was it the same Muric that took one SW state to court on issue of Hijab? Muric is being sponsored I can bet my last kobo for that.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by LegendHero(m): 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Osaze007:

False equivalency once more
Show ya Yoruba Christain Group that are targeting Yoruba Muslim governors calling them all names

It’s just how Igbo elites publicly denounce IPOB but low key support them

Using CAN as an example is dead on arrival since CAN is a national group not one focusing on Yoruba land

Read up the constitution of CAN and you will clearly see that they have zonal branches and they have the right to give opinion on their respective constituencies.

CAN SW zone or state zone have the right to speak up when they think a certain policy of government is against the Christian folks in their respective state.

The CAN example I gave perfectly fit into this scenario and both MURIC and CAN sometimes show the symptoms of “What Should Not Be” in an acclaimed religious institution.

That you’re trying to cover up CAN numerous gaffe by hiding under zonal segment is an attestation that you are also clearly biased. Just exactly like what you accused me of?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by Osaze007: 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
LegendHero:

Read up the constitution of CAN and you will clearly see that they have zonal branches and they have the right to give opinion on their respective constituencies.

CAN SW zone or state zone have the right to speak up when they think a certain policy of government is against the Christian folks in their respective state.

The CAN example I gave perfectly fit into this scenario and both MURIC and CAN sometimes show the symptoms of “What Should Not Be” in an acclaimed religious institution.

That you’re trying to cover up CAN numerous gaffe by hiding under zonal segment is an attestation that you are also clearly biased. Just exactly like what you accused me of?

I am not defending any CAN don’t deflect topic
muric is the topic
They want to instigate religious crisis in Yoruba land
I grew up in Yoruba land and never seen such a thing before
Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by LegendHero(m): 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
a4cube:
Always in denial, am not surprised it's a Nigerian thing. Remember when Boko Haram started, they started with Christians and migrated to anybody in their sight. Muric is just starting, b4 this administration nobody know Muric but now they are the megaphone of SW muslims though not official yet. The earlier you guys remove the monkey hand from the soup the better you and Nigeria in general. Was it the same Muric that took one SW state to court on issue of Hijab? Muric is being sponsored I can bet my last kobo for that.

I am in denial coz the Yorubas have gone too far in this game of religious tolerance to witness such animosity you guys tend to project.

Where will MURIC start from? Will he break the religious tolerance that existed since the days of our fore-fathers now?

Yoruba generally see religion as a form of spirituality i.e. (Religion is a means to an end) and that is the major reason why we will forever live in unison devoid of religious animosity.

This is why Alhaja could attend crusades while a Christian lady could consult with an Alfa for prayers.

I won’t deny your last statement that MURIC could be sponsored because me myself don’t even understand the man anymore with the way he present himself as a disgrace to the Yorubas.

Well his sponsors will soon be unmasked and I’m sure when his time, his f*k will be treated by we Muslims ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Has Sold Ogun State To Christians: Muslim Group Complains by LegendHero(m): 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
Osaze007:

I am not defending any CAN don’t deflect topic
muric is the topic
They want to instigate religious crisis in Yoruba land

Okay you’re right. MURIC want to instigate crisis in the SW and they need to be dealt with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed Exposed !!!! Governor Obaseki Finally Exposed Apc / Edo 2020: DSS Invites Tony Kabaka, 9 Other APC chieftains / Lagos Coordinated Attack An Attempt To Weaken South West Economy-governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.