Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Exposed Exposed !!!! Governor Obaseki Finally Exposed Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed Exposed !!!! Governor Obaseki Finally Exposed Apc (1282 Views)

Exposed, Governor Alex Otti Set To Appoint An APC Chieftain As LGA Transition Ch / Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health / 10 Months Later, Obaseki Finally Names Cabinet (see Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed Exposed !!!! Governor Obaseki Finally Exposed Apc by hefna: 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
[b]Reasons why some Persons are supporting the APC Candidate for Edo 2020

So, why are you siding with Oshiomhole, Kabaka and Ize-Iyamu?

1. They love Agberos and want them back in the markets.

2. They want Kabaka and his boys to come back to the streets and rule like warlords

3. They want CDAs back so that nobody would be able to invest in Edo any longer because there would be no transparent means to access and register land

4. They want to come to Government House every weekend to party and go home with ghana must go?

5. They want contracts to be awarded 4 times with billions wasted on political contractors?

6. They want to build a school block with over N100m

7. They want to only build school buildings and not care if pupils actually learn

8. They want pensioners back in Ring Road to resume protests because we know it is the money for their pension that would be frittered in wild parties by politicians

Say No to Egypt

VOTE PDP

VOTE GOVERNOR OBASEKI TO KEEP THE AGBEROS FAR AWAY FROM OUR MARKETS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed Exposed !!!! Governor Obaseki Finally Exposed Apc by Emvico34: 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
Pls am not in support of APC, i hate it with passion. But pls take note of this. Pastor eze iyamu will win the election. I don't know why God chose him but let the will of God be done

1 Like

Re: Exposed Exposed !!!! Governor Obaseki Finally Exposed Apc by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
Obaseki God dey ur back
Re: Exposed Exposed !!!! Governor Obaseki Finally Exposed Apc by mydadsboy(m): 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
angry
Re: Exposed Exposed !!!! Governor Obaseki Finally Exposed Apc by lwise(m): 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Emvico34:
Pls am not in support of APC, i hate it with passion. But pls take note of this. Pastor eze iyamu will win the election. I don't know why God chose him but let the will of God be done

Cant you just predict without mocking God,why do you people always put God's name in your asertions just to deceive people.

1 Like

Re: Exposed Exposed !!!! Governor Obaseki Finally Exposed Apc by Ugaboy: 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Exposed Exposed !!!! Governor Obaseki Finally Exposed Apc by leofab(f): 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Black continent and their politics
Re: Exposed Exposed !!!! Governor Obaseki Finally Exposed Apc by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Exposed Exposed !!!! Governor Obaseki Finally Exposed Apc by Unigrad: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Emvico34:
God chose him?
September 19 is not far again.
Re: Exposed Exposed !!!! Governor Obaseki Finally Exposed Apc by Exponential101: 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2020

(1) (Reply)

"I Don't Want Nigerian Presidency. Let South Rule For 8 Years"- El- Rufai / Edo 2020: DSS Invites Tony Kabaka, 9 Other APC chieftains / Is The Southeast Really Overpopulated As We Are Made To Believe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.