Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder (94409 Views)

Boy Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Agege Lagos, Damages Her Private Part (Photos) / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) / 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by Henrydata(m): 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
Na wwah oo
Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
Incest. Tueh
Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by Fox12(m): 12:08am On Aug 07, 2020
He should be given a very hard knock on his balb head before taken anywhere.
Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:15am On Aug 07, 2020
This is wickedness of the highest order.
Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by Alimatt: 12:38am On Aug 07, 2020
What is going on with men of this age, sleeping with one's daughter.? God forbid.
Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by ComeToJesus: 12:45am On Aug 07, 2020
So many evil in the land. Inability to control urine any longer, in other words, the young girl is down with Vesico Vaginal Fistula (VVF) and would most likely need surgery to correct the condition.

A very sad commentary...
Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by fairheart(m): 12:49am On Aug 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
This Earth as a whole needs Cleansing and Healing..

The Father of all Liars has taken full Control of the minds and souls of the People..

There is need for Spirtual Conciousness..
There is need for High Spiritual Alertness
There is need to be Prayerful..

May God Shield us and Prevent us from being Instruments of Wicked acts..

Can you interpret the message in the picture attached?
I have been observing how you emphasize on God's showing us warning of last days, and I was wondering if you can share what you think about this image. Let me tell you how it came to be. In 2013, I saw a very scary dream, in which I was bathed with both cold and hot water, then clothed in white rob. There were many other young men at the scene with same experience. It was like a University hostel.

In the dream, after the bath, I came out, then I saw a lot of ancient books, of the types catalogue in Library of Congress as very old books written by men in early centuries. But the books were big. I saw some with "Political", "Economics", "Business", "Religion", written on them each. I picked the one with religion written on it. Then I opened from the centre and I saw an image, like a painting converted to an image and printed on a book. Although it was a still image, it appear like a video. I then saw a giant throne at the centre occupied by someone as if this person is the most important figure in the image, with a lot of other persons they didn't really look like human beings) surrounding it. Then I saw a person similar to the popular image of Jesus; he was holding a ax and cutting the trunk of a black, big and tall tree standing in front and at the centre of the throne,

Each individual in this image, including the one sitting on the giant throne, were labeled, as though it's a diagram. The more I tried to look at the faces of these individuals, the darker their faces became as if it's forbidden to see their faces. I looked at the language used for the label, but it was not English; In fact, not a language I could read. It was very mysterious.

I woke up trying to understand the image and its content. That's how I drew this tree. I drew a more detailed image as seen in the dream, but I wouldn't share that. Scared, I read the Bible and a chapter in Luke where Jesus talked about a tree and of its vineyard owner, hoping I would find the meaning. Eventually, I had it in my spirit to fast for 3 days, which I easily did because I enjoy intermittent fasting a lot because of its health benefit. After fasting and praying for 3 days, purposely for this, I heard a voice on the third day in the afternoon that the image I saw pointed to an event that would occur in 7 years. Remember, all these happened in 2013, I wrote the dream down in details in my journal. 7 year from 2013 is 2020. Do you think we are being cut down with all these events happening around the world?

I tried to understand the tree as humanity, as even in the spiritual realm (of all religion on earth) man, nation, and humanity itself has been described as a tree.
Just asking for your opinion on this. Thank you!

Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by Bigtitilayo: 12:50am On Aug 07, 2020
Tank God our ladies are now having d courage to speak up now unlike before nobody want to say anything for d fear of unknown I kind govt should place a hard punishment on rape case
Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by Chizzystar33(f): 1:18am On Aug 07, 2020
Amen and Amen��
Righteousness89:
This Earth as a whole needs Cleansing and Healing..

The Father of all Liars has taken full Control of the minds and souls of the People..

There is need for Spirtual Conciousness..
There is need for High Spiritual Alertness
There is need to be Prayerful..

May God Shield us and Prevent us from being Instruments of Wicked acts..

1 Like

Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by Chizzystar33(f): 1:20am On Aug 07, 2020
Abomination.....
Lord have mercy.
Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by Insidelifee: 1:36am On Aug 07, 2020
I am amazed that the wife who caught him at the act left the union without taking the girl child or calling people for help.It’s so sad the kind of things we women cover up.As for the man..........
Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by Enemyofpeace: 2:06am On Aug 07, 2020
Na Yoruba muslim cheesy cheesy
Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by PharmD911: 2:10am On Aug 07, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Ogun state undecided

The capital of evil in Nigeria

Can any good thing come out from Ogun state undecided

Well, Wole Soyinka, Obasanjo, Awolowo all came out of Ogun state. Need I say more?
Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by Chirowman(m): 3:35am On Aug 07, 2020
he need to be dealt with what a nonsense monarch kill him there
Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by Greenvaiper: 3:41am On Aug 07, 2020
PharmD911:

Well, Wole Soyinka, Obasanjo, Awolowo all came out of Ogun state. Need I say more?

And those 3 silly old men constitute the major problem of Nigeria today
Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by Agugbadin: 4:37am On Aug 07, 2020
This one of the evil that BBNaija has brought on our Nation Nigeria.
Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by Samiah33(m): 4:42am On Aug 07, 2020
jazz things if you know you know
Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by Ategberoson(m): 4:43am On Aug 07, 2020
adadike the one that happened across southeast state is worse than West, so tell me who need cleansing and purification most?

you're just fashionably stupid to stereotype a whole southwest in your low IQ submission. your Kinsmen in Anambra state are reported to be raping their daughters in high percentage, I just hope you're not a victim of that? because one can't really understand the caused of your upside down brain
Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by WoundedLamb: 6:10am On Aug 07, 2020
Fear men
Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by Ladycewhy(f): 6:10am On Aug 07, 2020
CioAngels:
Hmm, you walked out of the union leaving your fragile daughter with the Vampire. I blame you madam. Unfortunately, the law is made for only we the poor. I suggested castration, I guess because of the rich people and politicians involved. It is high time the old mothers, including me go naked for this people because Ihey know the government won't do anything to them. Women, if you must leave your husband, you must go with your innocent children.
But when I said I can never trust my daughter even with her father someone idiotic mor0n started vomiting trash. Nigerian men are so depraved ,that kids are not even safe with their own fathers any more.spits.
Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by charismart(f): 6:13am On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by chinoonew09: 6:27am On Aug 07, 2020
they shld go and find out what pushed that traditional ruler to commits that kind of incest.. its not ordinary..
some people may has been manupulating him from behind...

damn niggar...isorite
statistic shows that altrosities and ogun state are 5 & 6 sad
Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by akdjr(m): 6:33am On Aug 07, 2020
It has been happening for ages when there was no law enforcement agencies. Read your Bible and see killings rape cases that happened and ask yourself if such can happen now and be allowed without prosecution.
empete2k5:
This is so bad in our society, I think it is becoming competition.
Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by Righteousness89(m): 6:41am On Aug 07, 2020
fairheart:

Can you interpret the message in the picture attached?
I have been observing how you emphasize on God's showing us warning of last days, and I was wondering if you can share what you think about this image. Let me tell you how it came to be. In 2013, I saw a very scary dream, in which I was bathed with both cold and hot water, then clothed in white rob. There were many other young men at the scene with same experience. It was like a University hostel.

In the dream, after the bath, I came out, then I saw a lot of ancient books, of the types catalogue in Library of Congress as very old books written by men in early centuries. But the books were big. I saw some with "Political", "Economics", "Business", "Religion", written on them each. I picked the one with religion written on it. Then I opened from the centre and I saw an image, like a painting converted to an image and printed on a book. Although it was a still image, it appear like a video. I then saw a giant throne at the centre occupied by someone as if this person is the most important figure in the image, with a lot of other persons they didn't really look like human beings) surrounding it. Then I saw a person similar to the popular image of Jesus; he was holding a ax and cutting the trunk of a black, big and tall tree standing in front and at the centre of the throne,

Each individual in this image, including the one sitting on the giant throne, were labeled, as though it's a diagram. The more I tried to look at the faces of these individuals, the darker their faces became as if it's forbidden to see their faces. I looked at the language used for the label, but it was not English; In fact, not a language I could read. It was very mysterious.

I woke up trying to understand the image and its content. That's how I drew this tree. I drew a more detailed image as seen in the dream, but I wouldn't share that. Scared, I read the Bible and a chapter in Luke where Jesus talked about a tree and of its vineyard owner, hoping I would find the meaning. Eventually, I had it in my spirit to fast for 3 days, which I easily did because I enjoy intermittent fasting a lot because of its health benefit. After fasting and praying for 3 days, purposely for this, I heard a voice on the third day in the afternoon that the image I saw pointed to an event that would occur in 7 years. Remember, all these happened in 2013, I wrote the dream down in details in my journal. 7 year from 2013 is 2020. Do you think we are being cut down with all these events happening around the world?

I tried to understand the tree as humanity, as even in the spiritual realm (of all religion on earth) man, nation, and humanity itself has been described as a tree.
Just asking for your opinion on this. Thank you!

LORD Help Mr Interpret this.

Your Being Bath with Cold and Hot water Signifies what is Happening now.
Cold water signifies the distractions put out to keep people living like there is nothing at stake . It signifies the belief of so many people , despite the happenings around, they see it as nothing and say it's normal!

Hot Water Signifies the Truth! It Signifies the Reality of events! It signifies the True Gospel and teachings of Jesus Christ and the times we are in today!

The Event that saw you being Clothed in white was Probably the Rapture! And you were Qualified and you made it!

The Spiritual realm controls the Physical.
It seems, Despite your accomplishments, Educational stuffs and all that you are still holding to God as Pirioty!

The Tree is this Our Generation! With all the Happenings, we are definitely the Generation of the Rapture. The tree being cut down signifies the End of all things. The Signs are All over the place.

May God Help us to be Counted Worthy to Escape the destructions coming on the Earth..

4 Likes

Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by nick50(m): 6:43am On Aug 07, 2020
Ndi ofe mmanu abiakwa ozo.. Cursed tribe
Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by ledaman: 6:47am On Aug 07, 2020
Incest!
Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by Yeyenairaland(m): 6:58am On Aug 07, 2020
Ndi ofe nmanu na iberibe
Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2020
Ronky001:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/08/06/ogun-monarch-sholabi-rapes-daughter-for-4-years-damages-her-private-part/

What's our society turning into ? So irritating! ! A full grown up man with a title and wives still prefer to molest his own 11 years old child ....Tufiakwa !!

Re: Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder by newisd75: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Does it mean that Ogun State is that bad? I'm sorry if am sounding tribalistic....far from that but am wondering undecided
i have notice 4 states in nigeria mostly for bad news, which are: ogun, anambra, ondo & imo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) / Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest / Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.