Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) (2898 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly / Edo House Of Assembly ‘Sacks’ 12 Lawmakers-Elect / Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Oroyo10: 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Oroyo10: 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
The battle is really on
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Oroyo10: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
Will this guys not be tired of this.
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Oroyo10: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
At the end of the day, where is the Edo people in all of this fight?
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Oroyo10: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
This guys really have to fear God. They have been fighting for years now and in the process forgotten about the Edo people
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by IgbalodeRaymond: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
bye bye Oshiomole

cc
Simplyleo
NgeneUkwenu

1 Like

Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Oroyo10: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
I thought leadership was about service? Clearly, our Nigerian politicians think differently.
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oroyo10:
I thought leadership was about service? Clearly, our Nigerian politicians think differently.
Very differently. They only serve their greed
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oroyo10:
This guys really have to fear God. They have been fighting for years now and in the process forgotten about the Edo people
The Edo people have become Collateral Damage
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oroyo10:
At the end of the day, where is the Edo people in all of this fight?
They are egg shell, broken and thrown away
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by ijedeikorodu(m): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nigerian politicians , very selfish bunch of human scum
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Oroyo10: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
With all due respect to the former governor. I grew up admiring him as NLC chairman but this fight he is engaging in is very low.
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oroyo10:
The battle is really on
Our leaders are fighting the wrong battle
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
ijedeikorodu:
Nigerian politicians , very selfish bunch of human scum
U can say that again..
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oroyo10:
With all due respect to the former governor. I grew up admiring him as NLC chairman but this fight he is engaging in is very low.
After all said and done, he is no different from his predecessors

1 Like

Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
A true Godfather should know how to pick his fight
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Oroyo10: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
I knew the governor will not let go easily when l saw him imply that Buhari was not doing anything on TV as per the quarrel he is having with the then APC chairman.
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Obaseki did somewell in his first term
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Oroyo10: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
The current Governor is as hot headed and the former. I just hope they don't turn Edo into a war zone.
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Oroyo10: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
Edo is not some timid states. They are ready to fight. And that is why both the current and the former governor must tone down their words
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oroyo10:
The current Governor is as hot headed and the former. I just hope they don't turn Edo into a war zone.
What Osho is doing cud make anyone blow hot
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oroyo10:
Edo is not some timid states. They are ready to fight. And that is why both the current and the former governor must tone down their words
The people always have to suffer for the problems of our leaders
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Ninjanaija: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
So you will leave government and still expect to be leading.
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Ninjanaija: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
That thing called power must be very sweet oo
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
Now nobody is focused on governing the people. Everything is directed towards the election
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ninjanaija:
So you will leave government and still expect to be leading.
Exactly what he fought his predecessors for is exactly what he is doing.
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ninjanaija:
That thing called power must be very sweet oo
Lol
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
There's so much hypocrisy
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
I hope they find a peaceful way of resolving the matter
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Ninjanaija: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oroyo10:
I still wonder what happened.
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nobody wins when the family feuds
Re: Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ninjanaija:
I still wonder what happened.
What happened is that power changes everybody. Well almost everyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Worried Over Kidnapping, Threatens Prosecution Over False Information / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims / Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.