Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) (2893 Views)

Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State / Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? / Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by nairalandankrah: 11:40am On Jan 26, 2022
In the shocking video clip below, foremost Jihadist and pipeline security guard, Mujahedeen Asari Dokubo can be seen calling on Nigerians to rise up in unity with the federal government against the Igbos and IPOB...

https://www.facebook.com/100051947213062/posts/478854257189477/?app=fbl

4 Likes

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by Xscape1993(m): 11:43am On Jan 26, 2022
It is well. If not for our weak system, Nigeria should have been a better place by now.

2 Likes

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by ajumma(m): 11:46am On Jan 26, 2022
That is the message bro.

they are terrorist's declared by court of
competent jurisdiction

FamTomx2
after4
i hope you are listening?

ndi ara

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by gidgiddy: 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
Its good he made that video, any respect Igbos had for him is gone forever

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by peacekante: 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

You will say any respect terrorist IPOB have for him not igbos. Igbos support Asari suggestions because IPOB brought death and destruction to igbo land.

Dear Asari,
As you helped Nnamdi Kanu escape in 2017,
And helped fed government to fish out the same terrorist nnamdi kanu,
Please help us to fish out all IPOB terrorists in igboland. Thank God you know this people are evil. Come and help us please.

As for Gidgiddi, forget him. I know how to get him for the fed government.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by gidgiddy: 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
peacekante:

You will say any respect terrorist IPOB have for him not igbos. Igbos support Asari suggestions because IPOB brought death and destruction to igbo land.

Dear Asari,
As you helped Nnamdi Kanu escape in 2017,
And helped fed government to fish out the same terrorist nnamdi kanu,
Please help us to fish out all IPOB terrorists in igboland. Thank God you know this people are evil. Come and help us please.

As for Gidgiddi, forget him. I know how to get him for the fed government.

Very unfortunate for Asari Dokubo that the support IPOB has in Igbo land is massive, that is why it is rare to see any Igbo man speak against IPOB

The only people we see speaking against IPOB are non Igbos like you and that idiot called Asari Dokubo

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by madmohamed(m): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
nairalandankrah:
In the shocking video clip below, foremost Jihadist and pipeline security guard, Mujahedeen Asari Dokubo can be seen calling on Nigerians to rise up in unity with the federal government against the Igbos and IPOB...

https://www.facebook.com/100051947213062/posts/478854257189477/?app=fbl
this pig should shut up

1 Like

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by AntiBMC(m): 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
Says a bloated/fattened pig...ugly within and without.

He is just a local creek r@ looking for money for ogogoro and fisherman soup...so he can continue to add to his obesity. Fat ThiĀ£f

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by omenkaLives(m): 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
gidgiddy:
Its good he made that video, any respect Igbos IPOB TERRORISTS had for him is gone forever
Learn to put things in proper perspective you terrorist spokesman.

You will pay for every single man, woman and child you've killed or have encouraged to be killed, I assure you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by gidgiddy: 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
omenkaLives:
Learn to put things in proper perspective you terrorist spokesman.

You will pay for every single man, woman and child you've killed or have encouraged to be killed, I assure you.

Hear comes the individual who has nothing to say when armed bandits murdered 120 in a Sokoto market, 200 people in Zamfara and 73 killed in Logo, his own state

But as soon he hears about IPOB, thats when he remembers that there is something called terrorism

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Typical BMC

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by omenkaLives(m): 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

Hear comes the individual who has nothing to say when armed bandits murdered 120 in a Sokoto market, 200 people in Zamfara and 73 killed in Logo, his own state

But as soon he hears about IPOB, thats when he remembers that there is something called terrorism

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Typical BMC

Typical illiterate ipob terrorist.

I'm pretty sure you must be salivating at the content of those graves given you lot have added cannibalism to your daily routine.

I just hope you don't turn your appetite to your children when dead bodies become scarce.

You shall repay every blood you have spilled, I guarantee you.

9 Likes

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by peacekante: 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

Very unfortunate for Asari Dokubo that the support IPOB has in Igbo land is massive, that is why it is rare to see any Igbo man speak against IPOB

The only people we see speaking against IPOB are non Igbos like you and that idiot called Asari Dokubo

I m even more igbo than you. Thank God from your statement you confirmed that you IPOB terrorists kill people who doesn't agree with you lots in Igbo land.

Gidgiddi what do you gain supporting the destruction of our region? What did you gain ? I will soon fish you out like Asari fished out that rat in Kenya

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by gidgiddy: 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
omenkaLives:

I'm pretty sure you must be salivating at the content of those graves given you lot have added cannibalism to your daily routine.

I just hope you don't turn your appetite to your children when dead bodies become scarce.

You mean you didnt salivate when 73 people were killed in your state by killer herdsmen but you really salivate about IPOB? Hmmmmm this incredible love you have for the security of South Easterners is truly touching, you didnt even have such love for your own state, did BMC raise your salary recently?

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by gidgiddy: 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
peacekante:

I m even more igbo than you. Thank God from your statement you confirmed that you IPOB terrorists kill people who doesn't agree with you lots in Igbo land.

Gidgiddi what do you gain supporting the destruction of our region? What did you gain ? I will soon fish you out like Asari fished out that rat in Kenya

When you have any evidence, beyond mere words, that IPOB did anything wrong, bring it

IPOB has denied all involvement in violence, and if you accuse them of anything, the onus is on you to provide proof that goes beyond mere words

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by asanausana91: 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

you can only lie to yourself, many Igbo's don't want to talk because of fear of been killed by the terrorist organization.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
omenkaLives:

he made a point there how come you don't respond to topics about other tribes as soon as you see igbo piam you start salivating .... Concentrate more on venue or your darling Yoruba and forget igbos

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by gidgiddy: 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
asanausana91:
you can only lie to yourself, many Igbo's don't want to talk because of fear of been killed by the terrorist organization.

You really believe this? Millions of Igbos are scared to talk? Even those that are in Diaspora? Even those in Kaduna? Even those in Ibadan?

If IPOB was considered a terrorist organisation by Igbos, do you think Igbo leaders would have gone to Buhari to ask for Nnamdi Kanu's release? Why wasnt there any jubilation by Igbos when Nnamdi Kanu was captured?

Only people who are not Igbos, such as Asari Dokubo, are the ones shouting that IPOB is a terrorist group. Something is wrong somewhere

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by asanausana91: 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

You really believe this? Millions of Igbos are scared to talk? Even those that are in Diaspora? Even those in Kaduna? Even those in Ibadan?

If IPOB was considered a terrorist organisation by Igbos, do you think Igbo leaders would have gone to Buhari to ask for Nnamdi Kanu's release? Why wasnt there any jubilation by Igbos when Nnamdi Kanu was captured?

Only people who are not Igbos, such as Asari Dokubo, are the ones shouting that IPOB is a terrorist group. Something is wrong somewhere
those that are outside have relatives in the east, the moment they say anything against ipob there relatives or properties will be in danger. Take example: Joe Ibukwe when ipob see that they cannot get him attacked, they decided to burn down his house in the east. Do you know why he is keeping quiet now? Because ipob threatened to kill his children.
See Mr man, you are not talking to those brainless and hopeless ipob followers that agreed to anything coming from Namdi KANU. infact, I have first hand information about what is going on in the east because I get intelligent report on a daily basis.
As far as Nigeria is concern ipob is a terrorist organization.
Can you pls mention one thing that ipob is doing different from Boko haram?
1) Boko haram kills security agents, ipob also kill soldiers and police
2) Boko haram illegally acquired weapon, ipob also illegally formed a militia group with dangerous weapon.
3) boko haram kidnap, ipob also kidnap,kill and eat their victims
4) Boko haram want a caliphate, ipob also want a country
5) etc etc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by gidgiddy: 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
asanausana91:
those that are outside have relatives in the east, the moment they say anything against ipob there relatives or properties will be in danger. Take example: Joe Ibukwe when ipob see that they cannot get him attacked, they decided to burn down his house in the east. Do you know why he is keeping quiet now? Because ipob threatened to kill his children.
See Mr man, you are not talking to those brainless and hopeless ipob followers that agreed to anything coming from Namdi KANU. infact, I have first hand information about what is going on in the east because I get intelligent report on a daily basis.

Oh I see, so south east leaders went to Buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu, the very man terrorising them?

All the South east political leaders seeking political solution and release of Nnamdi Kanu are doing so he can come out and terrorise them?

And Joe Igbokwe, who for all I know, set a part of his house on fire to frame IPOB, was ex-communicated by his own family for celebrating Kanu's capture. They did that because they love to be terrorised?

Ok

6 Likes

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by SlayerForever: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
He's just courting the attention of the great Igbo race. Asari can not do any pekem again in this country until another Ijaw drunkard finds himself in Aso rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by Michelle70(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

but I just do not understand.
Its very obvious that IPOB has brought pains to igbos both directly and indirectly, why do igbos still support this group, is it total brainwashing or what

Anyway sha, make I hold my peace, I can't be crying more than the bereaved but I wished the SE is safe for the average man and not forced to obey some lay down rules

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by Ojiofor: 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
[s]
gidgiddy:
[/s]

Stop dragging ndi Igbo into Asari vs IPOB beef.
Asari is in good terms with majority of Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by chiagozien(m): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
peacekante:

We Igbo love and support Ipob.

Enemies of Igbos are just fooling themselves.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by chiagozien(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
asanausana91:
Lolz,We Igbos don't want to talk because of Fear,now yoruba muslims and fulani is talking for us.

Yoruba,hausafulanis and Igbos which tribe is most fearless.

1 Like

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by mightyhaze: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

You mean you didnt salivate when 73 people were killed in your state by killer herdsmen but you really salivate about IPOB? Hmmmmm this incredible love you have for the security of South Easterners is truly touching, you didnt even have such love for your own state, did BMC raise your salary recently?
This should silence the BMC chief zombie pretending to be from benue.

2 Likes

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by asanausana91: 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

Oh I see, so south east leaders went to Buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu, the very man terrorising them?

All the South east political leaders seeking political solution and release of Nnamdi Kanu are doing so he can come out and terrorise them?

And Joe Igbokwe, who for all I know, set a part of his house on fire to frame IPOB, was ex-communicated by his own family for celebrating Kanu's capture. They did that because they love to be terrorised?

Ok
you are confused. So you believe igbokwe will burn his house his house just to frame ipob. I hope iam not talking to a kid.
The CCTV shows everything. I don't know you and you don't know me but if you believe that igbokwe burn his house in order to frame ipob then I want you to swear with the bible.

3 Likes

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by chiagozien(m): 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

We they claims ipob is terrorising are not complaining is they the known enemies of Igbos that are complaining.

These are the same people that were rejoicing and cheering Nigeria army between 2015-2019,when Nigeria army killed hundreds of Igbos which their only crime is protesting with flag.

Their comments then
was,kill them all,more bullets in your gun,use them as target practice,etc.

All of a sudden they start loving Igbos.

Umu Ekwensu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by asanausana91: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

Ok
I ask you to differentiate between ipob and boko haram let see.
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by chiagozien(m): 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
Michelle70:
but I just do not understand.
Its very obvious that IPOB has brought pains to igbos both directly and indirectly, why do igbos still support this group, is it total brainwashing or what

Anyway sha, make I hold my peace, I can't be crying more than the bereaved but I wished the SE is safe for the average man and not forced to obey some lay down rules
Nigeria government is the people that brought pain to us.

All ipob want is referendum but your Nigeria always come to kill our people..

2 Likes

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by Michelle70(m): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
chiagozien:
Nigeria government is the people that brought pain to us.

All ipob want is referendum but your Nigeria always come to kill our people..
So ipob needs to kill their own people too so they can match the FG killings?

1 Like

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by asanausana91: 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
chiagozien:
Lolz,We Igbos don't want to talk because of Fear,now yoruba muslims and fulani is talking for us.

Yoruba,hausafulanis and Igbos which tribe is most fearless.
I don't talk with people that have no brain.
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by chiagozien(m): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
asanausana91:
you are confused. So you believe igbokwe will burn his house his house just to frame ipob. I hope iam not talking to a kid.
The CCTV shows everything. I don't know you and you don't know me but if you believe that igbokwe burn his house in order to frame ipob then I want you to swear with the bible.
Can you swear with your life and the life of your unborn children that Ipob burn Igbokwe's house?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore Is Planning To Kill Bola Ahmed Tinubu Using UGM - Simon Ekpa / Preliminary estimated Results For 2023 Polls / Obasanjo Must Visit The Families Of All Those Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.