Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,659 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

What Did You Hear About Zaria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Did You Hear About Zaria? (226 Views)

My Uk Visa Was Rejected, What Did I Do Wrong / See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of / See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Hear About Zaria? by ejitest1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
Having been born and brought up in Zaria I must confess Zaria is the reason why Kaduna state is called the centre of learning plus the standard of leaving is quite cheap and security is tight.... How about you what have you heard about Zaria?
Re: What Did You Hear About Zaria? by rtdCivilservant: 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
That the Aviation school is located there.

(1) (Reply)

What Agency Can Some Recieve A Parcel From Nigeria To Uae / Badagary Cruise / Nigeria Must Ban Flights From U.K.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.