Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Are You Interested In The Business Of Importing Phones From China? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You Interested In The Business Of Importing Phones From China? (3335 Views)

What Business Of 2M With Monthly ROI Of 10% / How To Make A Lot Of Money Importing Used Phones From China/ebay / One -on - One Poultry Practical Training => Are You INTERESTED ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In The Business Of Importing Phones From China? by intercell: 6:57am On Sep 07, 2020
Adek65:
Can you create a group of interested 5-10people? So that we can import together,and is this your whatsapp number?

Yes, if they have enough integrity to keep to terms
Re: Are You Interested In The Business Of Importing Phones From China? by intercell: 6:59am On Sep 07, 2020
candygist:
I will come to your office on Tuesday

Always welcome
Re: Are You Interested In The Business Of Importing Phones From China? by intercell: 7:02am On Sep 07, 2020
YMD20127:
I'm interested in the business

You can contact me for face to face appointment..08177747774
Re: Are You Interested In The Business Of Importing Phones From China? by Adek65: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
intercell:

Yes, if they have enough integrity to keep to terms
what are the terms cos i'm interested
Re: Are You Interested In The Business Of Importing Phones From China? by intercell: 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Adek65:
what are the terms cos i'm interested

Very open, equity by investment..
You can schedule an appointment so we can discuss it
Re: Are You Interested In The Business Of Importing Phones From China? by intercell: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2020
Re: Are You Interested In The Business Of Importing Phones From China? by intercell: 7:23am On Sep 15, 2020
Re: Are You Interested In The Business Of Importing Phones From China? by intercell: 7:09am On Sep 16, 2020
Re: Are You Interested In The Business Of Importing Phones From China? by intercell: 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
Re: Are You Interested In The Business Of Importing Phones From China? by intercell: 8:17am On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Are You Interested In The Business Of Importing Phones From China? by dannlukas(m): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
I'm interested
Re: Are You Interested In The Business Of Importing Phones From China? by alterego17: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
intercell:

Iphones, samsung and vivo

What are the chinko prices of each?....what r d profit margin in CV....my guy u left out the most important info that would motivate potentil investors
Re: Are You Interested In The Business Of Importing Phones From China? by intercell: 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
Call for details..08177747774
Re: Are You Interested In The Business Of Importing Phones From China? by intercell: 8:30am On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Are You Interested In The Business Of Importing Phones From China? by intercell: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Are You Interested In The Business Of Importing Phones From China? by intercell: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Are You Interested In The Business Of Importing Phones From China? by intercell: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Are You Interested In The Business Of Importing Phones From China? by EdmundChidera(m): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
I'm interested but my location is anambra,09041382059 that's my contact let's talk
intercell:
I won’t waste time explaining that MOBILE SETS have come to be a core integral part of our existence as humans, which otherwise become incomplete without them.
This consequently makes smartphones importation a long term money magnet investment, with potential for quick returns.
I sell phones just beside the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, here in Lagos. I have confirmed tested sources of Chinese merchants who sell to me at very discounted auction prices since it’s very easy for me to clear them at the cargo wing of the airport here.
For now, I only buy the few quantities my little capital can afford which I in turn supply to resellers in the computer village which is also very close to me here in Ikeja.
This is the reason why I am seeking for an investor that can partner with me to harvest this sure banker business.
Interested investors can always contact me for discussion.
ADDRESS :- Tourist shop, Besam tollgate, Beside airport police station, MM2 Ikeja airport road, Lagos.
CALL :- 09034783680
Re: Are You Interested In The Business Of Importing Phones From China? by intercell: 6:47am On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Are You Interested In The Business Of Importing Phones From China? by Jahzrockballer(m): 6:36am On Oct 20, 2020
alterego17:

What are the chinko prices of each?....what r d profit margin in CV....my guy u left out the most important info that would motivate potentil investors
I couldn't agree more
Re: Are You Interested In The Business Of Importing Phones From China? by intercell: 9:28am On Oct 21, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Opportunity Start Up Capital #500 Naria Yes #500 Naria / Learn To Earn: Guaranteed Daily Cash Flow / Safe Deposit Box In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.