Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Some Quotes Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Quotes Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President Of Nigeria. (418 Views)

The Five People God Used To Make Osinbajo Vice President / Who Is Afraid Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo? By ETIM ETIM / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Is Not A Democrat, He Prepared My Detention Under Decree 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Quotes Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President Of Nigeria. by TheRareGem1(f): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Here are some of greatest thoughts by Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President of Nigeria. which I really want to share with everyone.

“Any Nation that does not emphasize Integrity will Always FAIL” : Yemi Osinbajo.

Only mind set of the Peoples can Stop Corruption. World is more in need of a behavior change to stop Corruption. I strongly Agree with below Quote of Osinbajo.

“You are not born corrupt. We want to change that mind-set of the people”: Yemi Osinbajo.

Words used in communication should have some value if words are in a form to harm anybody it is also also a terrorism.
“Hate speech is a specie of terrorism”: Yemi Osinbajo.

Any Country has potential to be the economic giant in the world I strongly agree if you have excellent skills any country in the World will be the Super Giant .
“Our country has the potential not just to be the giant of Africa but a major economic giant in the world”: Yemi Osinbajo.

Have a look on some collective thoughts of Vice President of Nigeria Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfw8uvVKh5U

Re: Some Quotes Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President Of Nigeria. by mubzynani: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
VP is the G.O.A.T ... Unlike the Chinese citizen and his Cameron boss..

1 Like

Re: Some Quotes Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President Of Nigeria. by Shellsploit: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
God bless Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Okechuwku!

Some people wont be happy with this thread

1 Like

Re: Some Quotes Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President Of Nigeria. by OgundeleTeju: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
His words are full of wisdom
Re: Some Quotes Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President Of Nigeria. by Simplyleo: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
God bless pyo.
2023 is either PYO or BAT

Having said that, it is appropriate to also look at some quotes of other leaders.

Some quotes of our intelligent lamidi cownu :

Igbos are pigs and idiots
The zoo soldiers killed my beloved Jack the nkita
Buhari is jubrin from Sudan
I will go to Abuja and come back with jubrin head
The zoo must fall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Quotes Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President Of Nigeria. by ThatFairGuy: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
A different VP. I salute your selflessness. God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Re: Some Quotes Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President Of Nigeria. by okefrancis: 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
All the VP OSINBAJO'S quotes are fantastic and reality
Re: Some Quotes Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President Of Nigeria. by okefrancis: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
mubzynani:
Your m.u. m.u f.a. t.h. e.r is seriously m.a. d
Re: Some Quotes Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President Of Nigeria. by Razzness(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
You forgot to add the best of the lot...
"That is why we were where we were"
While the man appears to be intelligent,calm and collected with a certain kind of enigma, he has been the most docile and toothless v.p we've had.
Re: Some Quotes Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President Of Nigeria. by Joyce95: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
mubzynani:

You na st*pid p*nk
Re: Some Quotes Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President Of Nigeria. by Joyce95: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
Osinbsjo always gives me happiness and hope for better tomorrow
Re: Some Quotes Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
Some of our dilector quote that is full of wisdom
Below are the violence inciting statements Nnamdi Kanu allegedly made;

1. "...When we speak, the Zoo trembles, that is what happens when a cattle rearing terrorist and paedophile is your ruler."

2. "If you find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill the baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard. Let them keep searching as we keep tweeting for #Biafra."

3. "Buhari is a shameless Paedophile and rapist."

4. "Buhari is a Terrorist he should be killed."

5. "Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that
Godforsaken zoo deserves to die."

6. "Kumuyi should be stoned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade."

7. "The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat."

8. "By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story."

9. "We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria."

10. "Niger Deltans are cowards; we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed."

11. "Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there."

12. "No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools."

13. "Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising."

14. "Its either Biafra or death..."
Re: Some Quotes Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President Of Nigeria. by helinues: 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
Able VP ride on
Re: Some Quotes Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President Of Nigeria. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
STARBOY BoBo......

(1) (Reply)

Johnson Attah's Appointment Stirs Reaction From 'Home Front' / APC Appoints Hon.enetimi Government As Member NCC For Ondo Governorship Election / New Cama No Threat To Religious Freedom – Legal Practitioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.