Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

"He's The Best Penalty Taker I've Seen", Premier League Veteran Hails Iheanacho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "He's The Best Penalty Taker I've Seen", Premier League Veteran Hails Iheanacho (483 Views)

Imo Deputy Speaker hails Iheanacho and Ndidi over their debut FA Cup victory / Iheanacho Is Leicester City's Best Penalty-Taker - Fuchs, Ndidi / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"He's The Best Penalty Taker I've Seen", Premier League Veteran Hails Iheanacho by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
Former Captain of Austria National team, Christian Fuchs has labelled Iheanacho "The Best Penalty Taker I've Seen".

Fuchs, at 34, is one of the oldest active players in the Premier League and has played in 8 different teams in his 19 year career yet rates Iheanacho as an unbelievable penalty taker.

Wilfred Ndidi and Christian Fuchs both named Iheanacho as the most reliable penalty taker in Leicester.

Asked to name the City player he’d back to score a decisive penalty, Ndidi chose his countryman, saying: “Kelechi’s never missed a penalty. I’ve never seen him miss a penalty,” to which Fuchs agreed.

Ayoze Perez, relatively new to the club, responded with a raised eyebrow: “When is he even taking penalties?”

But Ndidi and Fuchs doubled down. Ndidi said: “You’ve not seen him? He never misses,” before Fuchs added: “He’s unbelievable. The best penalty taker I’ve seen.”

In total, Leicester have received 21 penalties since Iheanacho arrived from Manchester City.
Jamie Vardy has taken 17 of those, scoring 14. The others have fallen to James Maddison, who has scored one from two, Ayoze Perez, who bagged his only spot-kick, and Demarai Gray, who saw his only penalty saved.

In his club career, Iheanacho has only taken two penalties. At Man City vs Wolves in the FA Cup and Leicester vs Wolves in the Carabao Cup.

And yes, he scored both.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hes-unbelievable--leicester-citys-4399612

Re: "He's The Best Penalty Taker I've Seen", Premier League Veteran Hails Iheanacho by ProphetofOdin: 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Fuchs still plays for Leicester?

If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

(1) (Reply)

Roll Over Bet9ja / Paris Saint-germain Players’ Weekly Wages / Arjen Robben INJURED On His Return After Retirement U-turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.