Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

“all The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada” – Success The School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “all The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada” – Success The School (473 Views)

“all The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada” – Success / All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor / Mr Jollof Pictured With Success, The Warri Schoolgirl, Settles Her School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“all The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada” – Success The School by Korlah14: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
Remember success, the school girl that was sent home by her class teacher in the viral video - She speaks up, reveals all the promises were fake

Internet sensation, Success Adegor has disclosed that all the promises made to her after her video went viral, were not fulfilled.

Success Adegor became an internet sensation after she was sent home by her class teacher, and on her way home, she furiously said some words which were captured on camera.

The video quickly went viral with a good number of people, including public figures, coming out and promising to change her life for the better.

However, the little girl has in a new video, falsified reports that her family became rich after the incident. According to success, all the promises were fake promises as none was fulfilled.

Watch the video below;

https://www.kolaoyewolesblog.com/2020/08/video-remember-success-school-girl-that.html

Re: “all The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada” – Success The School by olasaad(f): 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lol grin ; Nigeria is full of many fake people cheesy from our politicians, to the wannabe celebrities, to our never feed NGOs they will always use you to shine
Re: “all The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada” – Success The School by BrainzMan(m): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
I dnt really blame her, shes young, so shes new in d con3....,. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Kiddwaya Counsels Erica About Laycon’s Interest (video) / P'square Is Back As Mr P Is Seen Apologizing In A Viral Video / Bbnaija: Laycon Raps On The Street In 2013 In UNILAG (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.