Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor (3870 Views)

Emmanuella, Success Adegor, And Aunty Success Meet For The First Time (photos) / Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) / Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by GistsBaze1: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
Internet sensation, Success Adegor has revealed that all the promises made to her after her video went viral, were not fulfilled.

Success Adegor became an internet sensation after she was sent home by her class teacher, and on her way home, she furiously said some words which were captured on camera.

Her video quickly went viral with several people, including public figures, coming out and promising to change her life for the better.

However, the little girl has in a new video, debunked reports that her family became rich after the incident. According to success, all the promises were audio promises as none was fulfilled.

Watch the video below;
https://gistsbaze.com/all-the-promises-na-fake-my-father-still-dey-drive-okada-success-the-school-girl-speaks-in-new-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by Jaysolu(m): 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
Of course they were false
You were a trend and nothing more to them.. that's the sad truth
Check the link on my signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by Righteousness89(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
Any man or Woman can say anything an Fail you successfully!

The One Person who Never Ever Fails is God Almighty..

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by DICKstractor: 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
All the promises was for the gram.

Instagram /Twitter is full of fake people. People wey dey soak garri for house go dey follow promise person scholarship

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by goldbim(f): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hmmmmn...not surprised!na naija we dey..smh.!meanwhile, I don't think it's healthy to promote the little girl and her parents entitlement mentality..I could remember she got some assistance when she was trending what did they do with that?
Also,there was a trending picture of her parents getting married and all..was it not money they used to organise that ceremony? All in all,nobody owes anybody anything except your government..we should also imbibe the culture of saving for the rainy days because I'm certain her parents benefited from some individual's benevolence while the girl was trending..
This is Nigeria,everything na Audio grin grin ..success,ma pariwo!!the girl's level of confidence sha..she'll go far in life of channeled positively!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by Betakeshi: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
No be naija we dey again?
Audio promises undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
This is Nigeria my dear. It was just a show off to make the name of certain organization look like they are really helpful. Even the govt are all part of these.
Thought the lady that helped little success was given a million naira. �.

Read more on entertainment >> https://www.notagain27..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nigerians and entitlement! That's why your Papa quickly do white wedding.
Na CALM DOWN dey rain now.
Ten Kings, ten reigns!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
The people that were supposed to help all backed out because they thought you have had enough. this is one thing i hate about online promises, if Someone wanted to really give you 1 million naira, the person will keep his money if he sees that you have been promised 10 million naira on twitter or instagram, not knowing that all the online promises were all fake promises. People were just trying to use the little girl to score cheap online personality of being generous.

2 Likes

Re: All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
But as GOD will have it. The young lady that recorded the video was mocked, insulted and humiliated by NIGERIANS. but GOD will always be GOD. he turned the insults to blessings. Good Nigerians saw how they insulted the lady and they decided to help the lady. men like Prophet Jeremiah of mercy land gave her money and bought a car for her. AS we speak, the said lady is now a millionaire. This is to teach you that no matter what you are passing through today, your story can change for good tommorow. Do not mocked anybody today for Tommorow is a mystery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by RTSC: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
na this small girl talk this thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by od4life(m): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
But her parents got wedded courtesy of the money they got from people. If she's saying that all the promises were 'audio, how much in total did they get? Because for her parents to have wedded, that means they received some funds from people.

It was even rumoured that the total funds they received was about N5m & that was why the lady who originally videod Success, came harassing the parents of Success for her own share of the funds.

Their case might just be that of financial mismanagement and unnecessary high expectations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

Stop this shìt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by hairdeals247(f): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
It is well...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by fati2001(m): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
DICKstractor:
All the promises was for the gram.

Instagram /Twitter is full of fake people. PEOPLE WEY DEY SOAK GARRI FOR HOUSE GO DEY FOLLOW PROMISE PERSON SCHOLARSHIP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by mytime24(f): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
IdntbliviT

Wat abt d endorsement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by OneMiIlionBoys: 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
tavig94701:
[s]it's a case of mismanagement cos I know for sure Delta state Government gave the parents 5 million and later compensated the lady that interviewed her with 500k after she cried for being abandoned.[/s]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by OneMiIlionBoys: 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
tavig94701:
[s]this one na even small abi you no been watch the first video after she was sent packing from school[/s]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by samtee37(m): 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
tavig94701:
it's a case of mismanagement cos I know for sure Delta state Government gave the parents 5 million and later compensated the lady that interviewed her with 500k after she cried for being abandoned.

Were you there
Seems you know much

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by Uyi168: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

Buh he failed Leah Sharibu

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by Uyi168: 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
Buh, nobody owes ur Papa any shit..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by Karlifate: 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
Don't put your 100% trust in humans, they can fail anytime.
@ghettokid1, this is the same thing Dino Melaye said on that your thread.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by ghettokid1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
Karlifate:
Don't put your 100% trust in humans, they can fail anytime.
@ghettokid1, this is the same thing Dino Melaye said on that your thread.
hian...Inside Life

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by nikkypearl(f): 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Stop this shìt
what Shit?

Jesus the way,the truth and the life !!!John 14 :6

Je kan mo grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by Runjozi(m): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lol forget social media abeg. the more you look the less you see.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by Gosj01(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
All this money on paper sef!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Promises Na Fake, My Father Still Dey Drive Okada – Success Adegor by TheCork(m): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
goldbim:
Hmmmmn...not surprised!na naija we dey..smh.!meanwhile, I don't think it's healthy to promote the little girl and her parents entitlement mentality..I could remember she got some assistance when she was trending what did they do with that?
Also,there was a trending picture of her parents getting married and all..was it not money they used to organise that ceremony? All in all,nobody owes anybody anything except your government..we should also imbibe the culture of saving for the rainy days because I'm certain her parents benefited from some individual's benevolence while the girl was trending..
This is Nigeria,everything na Audio grin grin ..success,ma pariwo!!the girl's level of confidence sha..she'll go far in life of channeled positively!!

^^^story

Anyways am looking for housemaid an will pay you 400 naira a month please. please do u were mini sket & please do u have nyansh please? Ate u kindly interested please?

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! The Reason Why Late Comedian Cd John Died / Pics Of Beyonce Dressed Like A Thug / Mikel Posts Photos Of His Russian Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.