Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

THE ALERT (A Nairaland Experience ) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / THE ALERT (A Nairaland Experience ) (279 Views)

A Nairaland Comedy Skits (videos) / A Nairaland Comic Skits On Sex Doll And Others #wolialara / A Nairaland Comedy Skit In Yoruba (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE ALERT (A Nairaland Experience ) by waploger(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
OMG.... I cant shout ohhhhh Everybody come out ooooo.

Shey I talk am! This 2020 na my year of recovery despite the covid-19... .

I saw a post about helping people on Nairaland last night . I jejely commented and moved on.

Moments later, I got a message request from a very beautiful aunty. Normally, i don't even respond to emails in my inbox but something pushed me to read it.

She asked what I need money for, I typed "Business ooo". That thing still pushed me to continue. Shebi I dey pray for recovery and intervention.

With heavy fingers, I typed 2M, so that if the aunty laugh I will say na joke. Mesef con de fear, make she no block me o.

But na smile emoji pop up and she asked the nature of the business, after giving her a detailed explanation, guess her response
"2,000,000 isn't enough, I will make it 2.5M"

Na here and then I know say the aunty wan take style style run, next she said "your account details".

I could not believe that question o, but since there is no harm in trying, I say make I try . I replied with my details, she didn't say anything again o.

After 4minutes, I got a CR alert from my bank.. N2,500,000 Credited to my account.

My people, I was so shocked and immediately, took a step of faith with my ATM card, to a nearby ATM machine to confirm if truly this wasn't a scam.

I went, slot in my card, checked my balance, immediately, tears of joy ran down my chin, I could not believe my eyes.

I was about taking out my card but the machine withheld it, I kept pulling my card the way I'm pulling your legs now!!!
~
~
~
~
~
~
I dey my house if you can dare it, come and beat me

cc lalasticalala

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Uyo And Calabar Protest / Lefunny.net / If I Don't Make It In This Life As An Engineer, Hold My Father Responsible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.