Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Exclusive! ATM Non-dispense Error: Customer Laments Gtbank Delay In Reversal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Exclusive! ATM Non-dispense Error: Customer Laments Gtbank Delay In Reversal (265 Views)

Customer Laments Unauthorised Withdrawal Of Cash From Their Gtbank Account / MD/CEO Of FIRSTBANK Solved My Dispense Error From My Facebook Messenger / And Whole Md/ceo Of Firstbank Helped Me With Dispense Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive! ATM Non-dispense Error: Customer Laments Gtbank Delay In Reversal by Worldtopnewsng: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
A customer of foremost African financial institution, Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank), with the account number 00172xxx57 has lamented the delay in a reversal of his fund.

The customer identified as Kehinde in an exclusive chat with worldtopnewsng.com expressed with dismayed on how GTBank is handling his case.

According to Kehinde, the dispense error incident happened at a Stanbic IBTC bank ATM machine point situated at Hommie Bar, Agbado, Lagos since about 5 days.

“GTBank is becoming useless, I went to withdraw cash at the ATM point, it was dispensed error, I went to their branch to complain they gave me a small paper to lay my complaint, I did and yet, I still have not received my fund”, Kehinde stated in a phone conversation with worldtopnewsng.com.

http://worldtopnewsng.com/atm-non-dispense-error-customer-laments-gtbank-delay-in-reversal/

(1) (Reply)

Throw Pillows @ 08025281998, 08077957358 / Nigeria@60 Federal Gov't Challenge Gets More Nigerians Interested / Police Probes Gtbank, MD, Staff For Alleged $667,000 Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.