Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

DHQ: Nothing New About US Intel On Al-qaeda Infiltrating North-west - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DHQ: Nothing New About US Intel On Al-qaeda Infiltrating North-west (24017 Views)

Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu / ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria / There Is Nothing New In This Fabricated Bribery Claim, Jonathan Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DHQ: Nothing New About US Intel On Al-qaeda Infiltrating North-west by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
rottennaija:

Have you not heard PMB said it before? Or is it because the US is saying it now that you want to believe?

The US single handedly caused the destabilization we see in Africa today.
I know. I've heard of their exploits in Libya. I can only imagine what Libya would have been by now if Gaddafi was still alive. It is a complex issue though.
I don't know who or what to believe anymore - the US or the FG
Re: DHQ: Nothing New About US Intel On Al-qaeda Infiltrating North-west by InvertedHammer: 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
God Bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
The leader of freedom fighting all over the world.
He said all these things will happen
and they are happening now.

Biafra will set you people free from loving your oppressor.
God bless MNK
GOD PUNISH AND DESTROY THE ZOO
/
The only thing I don't like about Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is that he gives out these information free of charge. That is why they have the audacity to insult him but will be quick to pay millions of dollars to lobbying firms in Washington D.C to tell them what they already know.
/
Re: DHQ: Nothing New About US Intel On Al-qaeda Infiltrating North-west by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Manred0:
There's no need attacking my personality, you know the truth is very painful

Truth sure is painful but lying is excruciatingly annoying... Head slammer
Re: DHQ: Nothing New About US Intel On Al-qaeda Infiltrating North-west by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
engrchykae:
foolish idiat,you think you are watching bbn where they show you pictures of their unclothedness

Effing head slammer blamin tge US for their religious misfortune...and harshness... Head slammer
Re: DHQ: Nothing New About US Intel On Al-qaeda Infiltrating North-west by mentored: 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: DHQ: Nothing New About US Intel On Al-qaeda Infiltrating North-west by chaloskyx: 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
stupid generals that dont know how to win a war all they know is to go for training overseas and live flamboyant lifestyles oshodi area boys would defeat you and your battalion stupid ppl
Re: DHQ: Nothing New About US Intel On Al-qaeda Infiltrating North-west by Pickieox(m): 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:
did you know that antivirus companies create virus to drive deman for their products

war is good business, every country and their millitary are war mongers.

in business if you can provide solution to some wahala, you will make money.

Boko Haram is a product of our military.

na me talk am

even the dreaded Corona virus are all format.

why can't Boko Haram attack Lagos or even portharcourt, because borno is their play ground
and Lagos is for investing their profits
How many round of kisses do you want from me? Oil dey your head dear...
Re: DHQ: Nothing New About US Intel On Al-qaeda Infiltrating North-west by Germi9: 12:01am On Aug 07, 2020
so the army are aware of terrorists coming into nigeria since 5-10 years ago and didnt act...this is shameful from the army

1 Like

Re: DHQ: Nothing New About US Intel On Al-qaeda Infiltrating North-west by femmical(m): 12:47am On Aug 07, 2020
Pride have swallowed this man, since you knew for the past 5 to 10years, what you done about it?
Re: DHQ: Nothing New About US Intel On Al-qaeda Infiltrating North-west by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:10am On Aug 07, 2020
Nigeria is accusing US intelligence as old propaganda.

Boko Haram are being recruited into Nigeria armed forces. They are opening all strategic borders or entrances.
Re: DHQ: Nothing New About US Intel On Al-qaeda Infiltrating North-west by PropertyBuying(f): 7:24am On Aug 07, 2020
Matrimonous:
Nothing new yet you'll remain clueless over existing problems.
Re: DHQ: Nothing New About US Intel On Al-qaeda Infiltrating North-west by engrchykae(m): 7:40am On Aug 07, 2020
Hanks0000:

Effing head slammer blamin tge US for their religious misfortune...and harshness... Head slammer
you see your reasoning?
Am not a Muslim and will never be.
Islam is not even a religion rather it's a political movement invented by Arabs to checkmate western Christianity.
It's practices were copied from Christianity such as chaplet,they copied it and called it cherobi(that beads they count while praying)
When I am saying the truth I don't care about religion.
America is sponsoring terrorism in these countries but it's possible because of their religious fanatism.

Obama armed terrorists to topple gadaffi.
It's a known fact.
The north thinks they want Sharia but USA wants Nigeria weak.
Re: DHQ: Nothing New About US Intel On Al-qaeda Infiltrating North-west by Mayeldah(m): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2020
rottennaija:

Have you not heard PMB said it before? Or is it because the US is saying it now that you want to believe?

The US single handedly caused the destabilization we see in Africa today.

So you beleive this shit. Even if it is true why will your Fulani and Muslim brothers allow yourselves to be used foolishly to destroy your Nation.

Muslims in Nigeria are some hell type of humans who reasons from their anus! They blame the US for all their Atrocities!
Re: DHQ: Nothing New About US Intel On Al-qaeda Infiltrating North-west by rottennaija(m): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2020
Mayeldah:

So you beleive this shit. Even if it is true why will your Fulani and Muslim brothers allow yourselves to be used foolishly to destroy your Nation.

Muslims in Nigeria are some hell type of humans who reasons from their anus! They blame the US for all their Atrocities!

Which shit? That said by Buhari or that said by the US Intel?
Re: DHQ: Nothing New About US Intel On Al-qaeda Infiltrating North-west by quickly: 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:

https://www.thecable.ng/dhq-nothing-new-about-us-intel-on-al-qaeda-infiltrating-north-west/amp

Na so dem go they proud

By the time dey overrun the town na so so story dem go talk
Re: DHQ: Nothing New About US Intel On Al-qaeda Infiltrating North-west by Moscodee1990(m): 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
helinues:
Nothing new and you guys are not doing anything about it...

Issa okay
Truly he deserve a virus
Re: DHQ: Nothing New About US Intel On Al-qaeda Infiltrating North-west by BigBashiru: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
[quote author=Amotolongbo post=92528197]

https://www.thecable.ng/dhq-nothing-new-about-us-intel-on-al-qaeda-infiltrating-north-west/amp[/quote
Black man and ego and power goodness forbid - that's why they can never receive help....
Re: DHQ: Nothing New About US Intel On Al-qaeda Infiltrating North-west by Tonitoniton(m): 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
True to type. I already told Nigerians that u guys will sleep over it and pretend nothing is happening because of what u people know. God will certainly break u peoples back born soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) / Philip Effiong's 91st Posthumous Birthday Is Today / ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.