Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

What Was The First Phone You Used? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Was The First Phone You Used? (995 Views)

If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name / What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? / Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The First Phone You Used? by IKON360(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mine was one dastardly phone running on Palm OS. What was yours
Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by BigTableShaker(f): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
IKON360:
Mine was one dastardly phone running on Palm OS. What was yours
Siemens orange face
Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by KrazyDave16(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
Na one ancient of days Nokia.
If u stone pesin with m for head d pesin fit die grin
Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by Flytime: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
Believe it or not

Here she is

Not sure if it's the first though,it was among my first phones.

Don't judge because it's touch screen it came with a pen so as to operate it well because of its small size.

I had more fun using Nokia phones with keypad then.

1 Like

Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 07, 2020
One multilnks phone
Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by IKON360(m): 1:17am On Aug 07, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Siemens orange face
That's a weird name for a phone lol
Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by IKON360(m): 1:18am On Aug 07, 2020
Flytime:
Believe it or not

Here she is

Not sure if it's the first though,it was among my first phones.

Don't judge because it's touch screen it came with a pen so as to operate it well because of its small size.

I had more fun using Nokia phones with keypad then.
Nokia have made a lot of strange phones sha
Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by dxdiag(m): 3:31am On Aug 07, 2020
You just took my back memory lane,

It was samsung R220, popularly called blue face samsung.
During its time, it was the rave of the moment. This was some 17 years ago though during my first year in higher institution
Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by skywalker240(m): 4:20am On Aug 07, 2020
It was a coloured screen browsing phone without camera, cant remember the model again

It's Sony Erricsson
Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by IKON360(m): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2020
dxdiag:
You just took my back memory lane,

It was samsung R220, popularly called blue face samsung.
During its time, it was the rave of the moment. This was some 17 years ago though during my first year in higher institution
The one that had pole? And signal light? That's the first Samsung I remember
Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by Kzeeboi2015(m): 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Siemens c35
Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by romunu(m): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Trium
Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
Good old days.

First phone was Samsung Blue Face followed by,
Nokia 2626,
Motorola Blade (Blade was another phone madness those days, everyone wanted to use the over-hyped phone),
Nokia 6085,
Nokia 2700 classic,
Nokia 5530 (xpressmusic) (I think it was my first Symbian and touch-screen phone, good memories. Those were the days minimizing apps began on mobile, you can browse and minimize the browser so as to read text messages unlike the Java palava. Nokia dominated then, it should have advanced it's OS and devices, and maintained the lead, until it allowed Android take over the market). I still hold the opinion that Android stole the Idea of Symbian OS and built on it.
Blackberry Torch (during the time of Blackberry madness)
Then, soon after, Android devices were very new but becoming a little popular. My first Android was Xperia.
And so it came to pass that since that time, it's been Android and Android and Android.

I really miss Symbian phones.
MTN suffered those days in the hand of boys. Browsing cheats were new every day, there were sure boys on standby, who always supplied the street with new MTN APN and IP. Then i think they even went ahead and converted those cheats into settings they sent through Bluetooth.
Then, all thanks to handler version of browsers like Operamini, Ucweb and Bolt browser. Lol, i still remember everything just like yesterday.

Bolt was the first mobile browser i knew, which displayed sites in web-view on mobile, but you go zoom tire, cos the interface would be too big for mobile screen.
Then lest i forget, the outdated Bluetooth was a cutting edge tech those days, because Infrared was the the initial way used to send files before Bluetooth came.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by AmadorSays: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
I started with visafone grin, then I graduated to the TECNO m3, then the spark k7 and now the Camon 12 air cheesy
Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by DarkJeddi(m): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Samsung C100..
Lovely device..

2 Likes

Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by Chubbyface: 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
Tecno M3
Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by JoshOxborn: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nokia 601 grin
Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by ToyBoyAaron(m): 6:25am On Aug 08, 2020
Mine was sagem myx5... 2008 I guess

Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by xpensivealex(m): 7:19am On Aug 08, 2020
Motorola c117 egg phone, that was 2005
Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by thespokenword: 8:37am On Aug 08, 2020
Sagem my X-5. God rest my loving mom well
Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by paltielx: 8:56am On Aug 08, 2020
Mine was Nokia 110 which still works for me since 2013
Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by Jacku: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
First phone I bought was Nokia 6230 lol.
Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by Adewale1603(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
light099:
Good old days.

First phone was Samsung blue face followed by,
Nokia 2626,
Motorolla blade (blade was another phone madness those days, everyone wants to use the overhyped phone),
Nokia 6085,
Nokia 2700 classic,
Nokia 5530 (xpressmusic) (I think it was my first Symbian and touch-screen phone, good memories, those were the days minimizing apps began on mobile, you can browse and minimize the browser so as to read messages unlike the Java palava. Nokia dominated then, it should have advanced it's OS and devices, and maintained the lead, until it allowed Android take over the market). I still hold the opinion that Android stole the Idea of Symbian OS and built on it.
Blackberry torch (that was the time Blackberry madness was the 'go to')
Then, soon after, Android devices were very new but becoming a little popular. My first Android was Xperia.
And so it came to pass that since that time, it's been Android and Android and Android.

I really miss Symbian phones.
MTN suffered those days in the hand of boys. Browsing cheats were new every day, there are sure boys on standby, who always supply the street with new MTN APN and IP. Then i think they even went ahead and converted those cheats into settings they send through Bluetooth.
Then thanks to handlers browsers like operamini, ucweb and bolt browser. Lol, i still remember everything just like yesterday.

Bolt was the first mobile browser i know, which displays things webview on mobile, but you go zoom tire, cos the interface would be too big for mobile.
Then lest i forget, the outdated Bluetooth was a cutting edge tech those days, because Infrared was the the initial way used to send files before Bluetooth came.
i love that bolt browser
Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by Asuito7(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Samsung C100..
Lovely device..

Big

1 Like

Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by tayo60(f): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Samsung C100..
Lovely device..
I love the phone meh! So so rugged! With all its lovely ringtones. I started with Samsung R220 then Samsung V200 before I graduated to this Samsung C100.

1 Like

Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by Corroro: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
mine was the TECNO M3
Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by Corroro: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
wow, you are a true tecno fan boy
AmadorSays:
I started with visafone grin, then I graduated to the TECNO m3, then the spark k7 and now the Camon 12 air cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by AmadorSays: 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
Corroro:
wow, you are a true tecno fan boy
abi? grin
Re: What Was The First Phone You Used? by Realboygenius(m): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
My first Android phone is TECNO Phantom A1 F7

(1) (Reply)

Wait Ooo Infinix Zero 8 Tagged The Ultimate Affordable Phone By CNET Really ? / Xiaomi, Oppo Set To Capture Third And Fourth Spots In UK Smartphones / Used Phone Of 25K Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.