Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution (2283 Views)

2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo / Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) / "It's Either The Flag Of Biafra Is Raised Or...."— Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by Muna4real(f): 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nndigbo, we have seen that Nigeria cannot work for anyone. Wasting our time in a fruitless nation will not help us at all. Biafra is the only solution to the problem that we are facing presently in this failed country. Imagine where we would have been if we have broken away from this country a long time ago. By now, our achievements would have been countless. If we continue shouting referendum and presidency, I tell you, we would continue shouting it for the next 40years. The Nigeria that I am seeing will never be fruitful even in the next 2000 years coming. So why waste our precious time?

The spirit of Biafra has always been with us for years but we are distracted. We should Unite for the biafra cause. Let all our political leaders, religious leaders, and every well meaning igbo put hands together to form our own republic. It is for the betterment of our future generations. Do you expect our children to come into this world and continue shouting referendum and presidency? If our senators and political elites are serious with biafra, we wouldn't be in Nigeria by now.

I don't think dragging any igbo community of the south south will be a good idea. Let us break away first and concentrate on our own country. We have all it takes to be a world class economy. Let nobody deceive us. We have risen from the poorest to the richest within a very short space of time and we can definitely do that again.

God bless nndigbo

God bless Biafra

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by Yobabad: 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
God bless Biafra, Biafra must come

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by kingzizzy: 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
May all those who want freedom eventually achieve freedom

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by Kingnelson9: 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
Truth

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by Rossikki: 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
Muna4real:
Nndigbo, we have seen that Nigeria cannot work for anyone. Wasting our time in a fruitless nation will not help us at all. Biafra is the only solution to the problem that we are facing presently in this failed country. Imagine where we would have been if we have broken away from this country a long time ago. By now, our achievements would have been countless. If we continue shouting referendum and presidency, I tell you, we would continue shouting it for the next 40years. The Nigeria that I am seeing will never be fruitful even in the next 2000 years coming. So why waste our precious time?

The spirit of Biafra has always been with us for years but we are distracted. We should Unite for the biafra cause. Let all our political leaders, religious leaders, and every well meaning igbo put hands together to form our own republic. It is for the betterment of our future generations. Do you expect our children to come into this world and continue shouting referendum and presidency? If our senators and political elites are serious with biafra, we wouldn't be in Nigeria by now.

I don't think dragging any igbo community of the south south will be a good idea. Let us break away first and concentrate on our own country. We have all it takes to be a world class economy. Let nobody deceive us. We have risen from the poorest to the richest within a very short space of time and we can definitely do that again.

God bless nndigbo

God bless Biafra

ABEG GO AND FU.C.K YOURSELF AND STOP DISTURBING US.

No, you will not steal Nigeria's oil and gas resources to corner for Igbos alone because THAT is what your secession nonsense is all about - THEFT OF WHAT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU.

If you want to go, take Igboland and go, (The Delta is NOT yours to take, so quit dreaming) and get prepared to be deported from NIGERIA in your millions to fill up the space in your new landlocked tribal republic. Fucking dunce.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
If you open a Yoruba, Hausa and igbo brain, you will find the same greediness and reasoning inside it. Why Nigeria no move forward na everybody, Igbos no holy at all, go check prison population for colonial and and before the first coup, more than 50 percent of the prisoners were igbos. I no get anybody for mind oh, I just dey tell u say u no special and if I open your head examine am, na the same thing wey dey buhari head dey inside ur own no difference

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by Ojiofor: 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
Muna4real:

God bless nndigbo

God bless Biafra

Biafra remains the dream country of every Igbo man but no body have an idea how it can be actualized.Do you have any idea?
Uwazuruike and MASSOB ideas(2000-2012) has expired and Nnamdi and IPOB(2012-)?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by Cyberterror: 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
This biafra that keeps existing only in the social media cool

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by Muna4real(f): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ojiofor:

Biafra remains the dream country of every Igbo man but no body have an idea how can be actualized.Do you have any idea?

Did you read my post? Go through it carefully.
Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by Muna4real(f): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Rossikki:

No, you will not steal Nigeria's oil and gas resources to corner for Igbos alone because THAT is what your secession nonsense is all about - THEFT OF WHAT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU.

If you want to go, take Igboland and go, (The Delta is NOT yours to take, so quit dreaming) and get prepared to be deported from NIGERIA in your millions to fill up the space in your new landlocked tribal republic. Fucking dunce.

Read my last paragraph and stop typing rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by Muna4real(f): 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
If you open a Yoruba, Hausa and igbo brain, you will find the same greediness and reasoning inside it. Why Nigeria no move forward na everybody, Igbos no holy at all, go check prison population for colonial and and before the first coup, more than 50 percent of the prisoners were igbos. I no get anybody for mind oh, I just dey tell u say u no special and if I open your head examine am, na the same thing wey dey buhari head dey inside ur own no difference

Oh you are here. I was actually expecting you . How does what you just typed relate to the topic? Did I accuse anyone of being non -holy?

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by Ojiofor: 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
Muna4real:

Did you read my post? Go through it carefully.

I did and couldn't find any workable ideas you proffered.
If you guys continue this way Ndi Igbo will remain in political limbo for a long time,I mean in a state of not being fully in Nigeria and totally not in Biafra.
Let us find a way and built up our homeland politically and economically first.President of Igbo extraction is a good one to start with.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by Muna4real(f): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ojiofor:

I did and couldn't find any workable ideas you proffered.
If you guys continue this way Ndi Igbo will remain in political limbo for a long time,I mean in a state of not being fully in Nigeria and totally not in Biafra.
Let us find a way and built up our homeland politically and economically first.President of Igbo extraction is a good one to start with.

Read my second paragraph oga. Igbo presidency will not achieve anything for nndigbo and that's the truth those politicians do not want to accept. Okay if we finally get the presidency, what's next? We will still be controlled by cabals, Nigeria will still remain the way it is till Jesus comes and then when it will be clear that we have cheated ourselves, we start chanting biafra again? This is the best time for everyone to work towards biafra. Nndigbo as a people are scattered. We are not together. We don't believe in Nigeria but we are relaxing in a failed country giving flimsy excuses about referendum and presidency.

Oh I forgot that I was not even talking to an igbo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
You will be shouting biafra up and down as if it will automatically become utopia once its established

It will take years and years of hard work and discipline before any meaningful difference.....Let's be managing this country like everyone else, but we must demand equity and justice now

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by Muna4real(f): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
IspitonCowards:
You will be shouting biafra up and down as if it will automatically become utopia once its established

It will take years and years of hard work and discipline before any meaningful difference.....Let's be managing this country like everyone else, but we must demand equity and justice

We cannot be managing with you, and expect our generations to join you in your managing quest. We won't achieve anything through that kind of management.

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
Muna4real:

Read my second paragraph oga. Igbo presidency will not achieve anything for nndigbo and that's the truth those politicians do not want to accept. Okay if we finally get the presidency, what's next? We will still be controlled by cabals, Nigeria will still remain the way it is till Jesus comes and then when it will be clear that we have cheated ourselves, we start chanting biafra again? This is the best time for everyone to work towards biafra. Nndigbo as a people are scattered. We are not together. We don't believe in Nigeria but we are relaxing in a failed country giving flimsy excuses about referendum and presidency.

Oh I forgot that I was not even talking to an igbo.
once Biafra is established angels will fall from heaven and be presidents and governors?.....the same Nigerian Greediness and bad governance will follow Biafra and destroy it.....make Una dey reason

6 Likes

Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by Ojiofor: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
Muna4real:

Our political and religious leaders are not yet ready to play the Biafra card which of course suppose to be the last card to be played.
Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
Muna4real:

We cannot be managing with you, and expect our generations to join you in your managing quest. We won't achieve anything through that kind of management.
Bros focus on your hustle and personal development for now....you Igbos are making a mess of the Biafran idea

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by Muna4real(f): 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
IspitonCowards:
once Biafra is established angels will fall from heaven and be presidents and governors?.....the same Nigerian Greediness and bad governance will follow Biafra and destroy it.....make Una dey reason

Lol. It's better than staying in this country. We will take decisions by ourselves and build the country by ourselves and establish laws that suits us.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by ThatFairGuy: 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
Always opening thread for UNACHIEVABLE Biafra Republic.
Is that how you all want to achieve your biafra? It's getting stale nah, ONLY an online republic can be achieve with all these media rants. If you really need biafra, go for it. Opening threads and constituting nuisance online won't get you anything but loss of Respect.
We're tired of these online agitations!

7 Likes

Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ojiofor:

Our political and religious leaders are not yet ready to play the Biafra card which of course suppose to be the last card to be played.

I swear, the Biafran idea has been turned to a tout and street thing....Massob is 1000% Percent better than ipob

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Always opening thread for UNACHIEVABLE Biafra Republic.
Is that how you all want to achieve your biafra? It's getting stale nah, ONLY an online republic can be achieve with all these media rants. If you really need biafra, go for it. Opening threads and constituting nuisance online won't get you anything but lost of Respect.
We're tired of these online agitations!
Ewedu man what's your own here?

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by Muna4real(f): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Bros focus on your hustle and personal development for now....you Igbos are making a mess of the Biafran idea

First of all, I am not an ipob. But if our leaders don't know what to do or don't want to do the right thing, people like nnamdi Kanu will show them. But yet they are still blinded by Nigerian politics that will never Favour them. It's time for them to wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by AfonjaConehead: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
Rossikki:

And what makes you think we Niger Deltans wanna remain in this bloody zoo?
Ain't you ashamed of yourself that in this present millenium,all you can think of is "oil"!?

Does rich and landlocked countries like Luxembourg and others produce petroleum?

You are calling someone else a dunce,I wish you will take time to look into the mirror

7 Likes

Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by Ojiofor: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
IspitonCowards:
I swear, the Biafran idea has been turned to a tout and street thing....Massob is 1000% Percent better than ipob

Massob did not brainwash their followers to become idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by Muna4real(f): 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
IspitonCowards:

So massob is better than ipob because they got tired of the struggle and retired early? I don't understand

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by freeborn02: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
Forty9:
[s][/s]

He just told you the truth. Igbos are no saints. Your tribe pushed Nigeria into its first military coup. You can't destroy the country and then want to leave.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by ThatFairGuy: 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Ewedu man what's your own here?
We're tired of your shamelessness. Seeing biafra thread is nauseating to me these days. For how long will you continue to rant online? If you really need biafra, you should know what to do not these rants.

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
Muna4real:

First of all, I am not an ipob. But if our leaders don't know what to do or don't want to do the right thing, people like nnamdi Kanu will show them. But yet they are still blinded by Nigerian politics that will never Favour them. It's time for them to wake up.
Nnamdi Kanu is a rabble rouser, he is bereft of ideas and talks wayy too much, don't take him too serious, Focus on developing your personal capacity first, when the time finally comes your voice will be louder, nobody listens to a poor man...As an Igbo this should make absolute sense to you

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

We're tired of your shamelessness. Seeing biafra thread is nauseating to me these days. For how long will you continue to rant online? If you really need biafra, you should know what to do not these rants.
smash your phone on the ground then
Re: Ndigbo : Biafra Is the only solution by Muna4real(f): 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
freeborn02:

He just told you the truth. Igbos are no saints. Your tribe pushed Nigeria into its first military coup. You can't destroy the country and then want to leave.

It's okay if you love the country, but blaming igbos for the failure of Nigeria is very foolish. If igbos are the cause of the failure, then what's stopping the presidency from signing out biafra So that you people that did not destroy the country can be happy ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falana Is Your Lawyer, Invite Falz His Son For Protest Instead Of Burna Boy / Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA / BREAKING; Again, Kanu’s Lawyer Makes Shocking Revelations, Indicts Kenya.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.