Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo (15801 Views)

No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju / China: We Don't Have A Police Station In Nigeria, Only Outreach Service / 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by IMPACT05(m): 8:57am On Aug 09, 2022
2023: Tinubu is Nigeria’s only solution – Oluwo

The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrosheed Adewale Akanbi, has described Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the All Presidential Congress (APC) as the solution to Nigeria’s challenges.

He also described Tinubu as a unifier whose conducts have been instrumental to the sustenance of one Nigeria.

In a statement signed by Alli Ibraheem, his Chief Press Secretary, Oba Akanbi noted that as a detribalised Nigerian, Tinubu turned Lagos State into a template for other States to copy from.

According to him, “Tinubu is a detribalized Nigerian. His milestones in turning Lagos State to a cynosure of all eyes is a credit to his image. Entrust Nigeria in his hand and go to sleep. You will see wonder when you wake up.”

While asking those that condemn the APC presidential candidate to assess his mental assets, Oluwo added that governance had nothing to do with age.

“Most of those castigating Tinubu have personal issues. Many are saying he is arrogant because he tells the truth.

“People may think he is arrogant because he tells the truth. Anybody who tells the truth is adjudged to be arrogant. People say I’m arrogant too. It is because I love and cherish the truth.

“Give him Nigeria to rule and go and sleep. He will do wonder before you wake up,” he said

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/09/2023-tinubu-is-nigerias-only-solution-oluwo/

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 09, 2022
, well I've no doubt even a corpse can become president..

We have the right amount of dull and evil people in this country to make it happen

PassingShot:

In your warped mind, anyone who doesn't align with you arrogant, empty loquacious beings is dull?

Anyone that defends the present administration and the ruling party is dull and evil in my book.

PassingShot:

Wow!
The only wise man in Nigeria.

The present administration, if judged proportionally to the resources available and the results it has achieved, is still 100 times better than PDP it replaced. Argue with facts and not emotions.

Besides, everyone cannot agree on a candidate.

You know this administration has incurred more debts than whatever revenue previous administration enjoyed..
So this story of lesser revenue would have made sense if we're not being buried in debt without getting equal value of the debts we're incurring.
The facts are there for all to see, APC is horrible plague, if their administration has benefited you I sincerely congratulate you, but our realities are different.

Hence, do what you gotta do.

219 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:59am On Aug 09, 2022
Mad man

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by backtovillage: 9:01am On Aug 09, 2022
Tinubu is the only solution.
Vote for Atiku at your own risk.

34 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:02am On Aug 09, 2022
Thinkam:
, well I've no doubt even a corpse can become president..

We have the right amount of dull and evil people in this country to make it happen
My brother sometimes I wonder the manner of people we have in this country. Some unfortunate people have been pushing Tinubu presidency in narration to be of Yoruba interest.

It's unfortunate the people who claim to love their country are the real haters of Nigeria.

If Tinubu wants Yoruba to be president, why not support Osibanjo? If Tinubu wants a Muslim president, why not bring one young energetic Muslim Yoruba and support him?

Why on earth would some people think the mountains of problems already created by Buhari will be solved by one old man who hardly stand erect. Whose hands shake steadily.

Insecurities, high debt, strike, unemployment, inflation, poor infrastructure etc. How would any right thinking person imagine Tinubu to be able to stand to these numerous challenges.

All we can do is to watch them. Whatever the outcome we shall surely win. Posterity will judge all of us. My resolution is to do my quota and vote Obi next year. At least I will have good story to tell my children how I did my part to make the nation they found themselves good. Simple

147 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by backtovillage: 9:06am On Aug 09, 2022
OgogoroFreak:
Mad man
You better watch your tongue

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Evergreen4(m): 9:19am On Aug 09, 2022
Leg dey shake,

Hand day shake

Baba wey dey shake

He dey shout Emilokon grin

194 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Lovenorth: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2022
Pls tell that to ipob terrorists

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by NaijaMutant(f): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2022
Basket mouth don open mouth again o grin

The Onigbo of Iwo

The Oluwo of Igbo grin grin grin

Leg dey shake
Hand dey shake
Baba wey no well
E dey shout emilokan grin

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Jokerman(m): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2022
Lol... what would he gave said before?? Una want make e food (egunje) stop.. grin

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by IKBARUTEN11(m): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2022
Oluwo of Iwo wants his own share of the bullion van grin grin

Emilokan should be more concerned about his health and not Nigeria's leadership

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by SIMONEKPA7: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2022
Just as Oyetola is the governor with the votes you promised him

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by etrouble: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2022
It's obvious.

Someone governed Anambra state for 8 years, and after his 8 years of looting, he packed his load to live in Lagos and Pandora.

Another idiot was VP for 8 years, and after his 8 years of selling our national assets, he packed his load to live in Dubai.

The two thieves above should go back and live in there village for 8 years, then come back and contest

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by KEVIND: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2022
You mean a drug baron, a walking dead & a drug addict is the solution to over 200 millions Nigerians. Common sense is not common afterall.

157 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by abobote: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2022
Even as hands and legs de shake ?

160 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by 9jaBloke: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2022
cry Traditional rulers are one of our biggest problems.

Back in the days, Kings and Queens were revered and royal stools were sacred.

Now, a 4 yr political office holder can dethrone a King sad

Thanks to stomach politics.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by sotall(m): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2022
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Tingotoe: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2022
Tinubu can never be Nigeria's solution and neither can Atiku nor Obi either

155 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Indispensable85(m): 9:21am On Aug 09, 2022
IMPACT05:
2023: Tinubu is Nigeria’s only solution – Oluwo

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/09/2023-tinubu-is-nigerias-only-solution-oluwo/

Obat oil and gas. My man...
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by ttemmi(m): 9:21am On Aug 09, 2022
Sure, Tinubu is the right man and he's winning.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by gasparpisciotta: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2022
Anywhere belle face!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Felabrity: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2022
Stop taking drugs

Solution Kee you there

This is 200 million lives we are talking about

Nigeria is no property

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Made1414(m): 9:21am On Aug 09, 2022
backtovillage:
Tinubu is the only solution.
Vote for Atiku at your own risk.

But wait are you serious?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Sancheez4(m): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2022
yes.. a solution to your own family probs

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Ruggedniggaone: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2022
You and your useless candidate will still fail again

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Shawl001(m): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2022
grin
Yes,
By agbado and cassava, garri, ewa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by nedekid: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2022
As said by Guyman.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by Emeka71(m): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2022
@Topic ! GOD Punish devil.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo by TimmyA: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2022
Comment from a fellow junkie. Nigeria does not need a negative, catastrophic or problematic solution

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew / Twin Terrorist Attack Averted In Borno. / Owerri Market Traders Block Imo Government House, Demand Audience With Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.