Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank (24584 Views)

Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank / Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank / Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by Wentworthorg: 8:45am On Aug 07, 2020
Zenith for the affluent
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by Savagethe21st(m): 8:53am On Aug 07, 2020
Coder2Client:

I believe that you know how to work around fragments very well, right?

And you know where the menu is, in the res directory, right?

And you know how to inflate the menu on the activity? Right?

Now, you would have to override a method onCreateOptionMenu() to be able to inflate the menu to on the toolbar. You can set the views in here to onClickListener() and within this anonymous inner class you can refer to your fragment

To be able to click on the menu to get response you will have to override another method onOptionItemSelected() in this method you will refer to the view id in the menu.

Overall, it depends on design pattern of your app. If your app is a one activity and many fragments pattern then your toolbar will be hosted in a fragment.

I didn't explain this concept to my satisfaction to you but I can't do it more than that for now. Keep learning...
still didn't get it...whenever you are less busy u could snap the source code fr me,I'll grab it once. Even my phone call app did it

Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by Wentworthorg: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2020
Season of acquisitions
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by Myself2(m): 11:12am On Aug 07, 2020
There they go again, the wuru wuru bank, dem Don finally export their wayo abroad
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by Mayor88(m): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
All these mumu mumu Bank dey acquire wetin them nor go fit manage
Na only their interior design i like...access bank interior building design make sense

Ogbeni...all bank get wahalar.... talking from experience..abi na wema bank..those ones nor dey green want reverse person money....zenith na issuer or switch inappropriative wahalar...gt bank na mumu online transaction wahalar
The best thing for you to do as a real niggarrr na to get multiple accounts so that you go get option once any one dey mumu... just try open reach eight....like me i get reach seven

Hope say UBA dey among
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by Clothingonline9(m): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Dm to Open fcmb account saving current or dom Acct
*329*10*133119# dm me now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Date Of Birth Be Changed,after Opening A Bank Account?? / Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student / Aliko Dangote Lost 35% Of His Wealth This Year Alone, Amounting $5.4 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.