Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank (24567 Views)

Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank / Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank / Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by biomedics(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
It's still a useless bank.
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by Karlifate: 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Their network slow die after dey acquired Diamond Bank, dis one go worsen their predicament.
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by Stevyne: 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
All these mumu mumu Bank dey acquire wetin them nor go fit manage
Na only their interior design i like...access bank interior building design make sense

Ogbeni...all bank get wahalar.... talking from experience..abi na wema bank..those ones nor dey green want reverse person money....zenith na issuer or switch inappropriative wahalar...gt bank na mumu online transaction wahalar
The best thing for you to do as a real niggarrr na to get multiple accounts so that you go get option once any one dey mumu... just try open reach eight....like me i get reach seven

Frist bank is even worse!
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by poweredcom(m): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dem.never finish manage Dem Nigeria own wey Dem buy from diamond bank na Zambia Dem wan buy
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by Seunpaul01(m): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Abeg, who be the chairman of this bank. He must be a visionary. Na so so expansion.
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
Useless bank. You gave the Fed. Government 1billion naira, the second week planned to sack thousands of workers.
If you have money that much, why must you sack workers?

Untelepatic, herpertethic ignoramusic people.

I hate it when I get angry. It brings out the gift of grammar in me.
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by zealousayo(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
wedeam:
The Most Easiest and Legit Way to Make Money Online in Nigeria today

Extra Source of Income: You Can Be Making up to ₦25k or more weekly Legitimately with your phone and from home.
First I thought it was one these scam sites until I went online to read more about then and also did personal analysis of the business concept. You can also Google about them to learn more.

Check my Signature for more details.posting before you get paid.
I sent you a pm sir
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by Uchasa(m): 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:
Igbos taking over Africa

I was waiting for this
I knew people like you are stupid.
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by tiwasiaife(m): 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

pls appreciate them atleast... they're acquiring banks all over Africa.. the last time it was Kenya.. now zambia

While sacking their workers here and paying half salaries to those working.
Using IT student and contract staff.
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by babtoundey(m): 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Stevyne:
Frist bank is even worse!

E be like say never use Access bank or wetin him be. This bank no dey take eye see money for your account o. Once the notice your account is credited, you don enter gbege for their hand (na to start debiting you any how remain)

Truth be told, Access bank is useless.

Till tomorrow, I still owe the bank responsible for my inability to return home with at least some parts of my allawee during NYSC.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by Ken4agent(m): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
Cluelessness

The one dem get for here dem don manage am well?

Dem debit me for 2weeks now without paying me cash yet they never revert back my cash sad
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:
Igbos taking over Africa
Wetin concern this topic concern ipob some people are deranged.
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
Uchasa:

I was waiting for this
I knew people like you are stupid.
gringringrin this one weak me.
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
You pay your workers peanuts so that you can donate to an orphanage. You see this life e no get bearing.
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by ninodaniel(m): 12:09am On Aug 07, 2020
please who knows anything about this access bank credit loan...
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by Dminister(m): 12:45am On Aug 07, 2020
Using our money to acquire banks. Access bank is the new hushpuppy in town.
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by Angel1696: 12:53am On Aug 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
Na only their interior design i like...access bank interior building design make sense

Ogbeni...all bank get wahalar.... talking from experience..abi na wema bank..those ones nor dey green want reverse person money....zenith na issuer or switch inappropriative wahalar...gt bank na mumu online transaction wahalar
The best thing for you to do as a real niggarrr na to get multiple accounts so that you go get option once any one dey mumu... just try open reach eight....like me i get reach seven

Oga me and arsenal we dey the same oo 14 different bank account number I no want die young.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by Savagethe21st(m): 1:53am On Aug 07, 2020
Coder2Client:
What is wrong with this bank? Must they acquire the whole of Africa?
boss sorry if im disturbing you. In this picture i know they added navigation bar to the tool bar. But how did they add tablayout of "chat" and call fragment to the toolbar to be with menu button and search button

Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by vickydevoka(m): 1:55am On Aug 07, 2020
My best bank ever
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by Rick9(m): 2:31am On Aug 07, 2020
A.B and hostile takeover.

5&6

Mergers and Acquisitions is nice

But I prefer
Consolidation before expansion.
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by ehinmowo: 3:47am On Aug 07, 2020
Golan007:

Crooked to my loss abi?

Do you know how this useless bank was pilfering my funds whilst I was out of the country?

Abeg no make me vex.

Oya no vex.
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by Chirowman(m): 3:50am On Aug 07, 2020
all this their acquire let them focus on building the bank first
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by Coder2Client(m): 4:02am On Aug 07, 2020
Savagethe21st:
boss sorry if im disturbing you. In this picture i know they added navigation bar to the tool bar. But how did they add tablayout of "chat" and call fragment to the toolbar to be with menu button and search button

I believe that you know how to work around fragments very well, right?

And you know where the menu is, in the res directory, right?

And you know how to inflate the menu on the activity? Right?

Now, you would have to override a method onCreateOptionMenu() to be able to inflate the menu to on the toolbar. You can set the views in here to onClickListener() and within this anonymous inner class you can refer to your fragment

To be able to click on the menu to get response you will have to override another method onOptionItemSelected() in this method you will refer to the view id in the menu.

Overall, it depends on design pattern of your app. If your app is a one activity and many fragments pattern then your toolbar will be hosted in a fragment.

I didn't explain this concept to my satisfaction to you but I can't do it more than that for now. Keep learning...
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by wiseboybuska(m): 4:26am On Aug 07, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=92531614]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...

[ Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright]
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by EdiskyHarry: 5:39am On Aug 07, 2020
Nice one from the worst bank in Africa.
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by gbagyiza: 6:33am On Aug 07, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
it's not about acquiring more banks, make the ones you already own user friendly...

I don't use Access but since they bought Diamond, my friends who use them have been complaining!
Just yesterday my transaction for 21k I transferred into my wife's account via my access former diamond account failed but the money was debited from the account. Since, yesterday I have been calling their customer care it's not connecting me n I have sent an email still no reply. That bank is useless.
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by LadySarah: 7:18am On Aug 07, 2020
gambia:

I tell you, they are yet to unify access and diamond mobile app after a year of acquisition. Tueh

If not for the bureaucracy in my office just to change my salary account, I for Don close the account since. The way they debit me, the reversal issues.

I'm just so tired.
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by LadySarah: 7:19am On Aug 07, 2020
gbagyiza:

Just yesterday my transaction for 21k I transferred into my wife's account via my access former diamond account failed but the money was debited from the account. Since, yesterday I have been calling their customer care it's not connecting me n I have sent an email still no reply. That bank is useless.

Mine is 16 days now. Chat them up on fb messenger. Atleast they reply but to effect reversal na war
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by PropertyBuying(f): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2020
Africankel:
This is good for business.
Congratulations to Access Bank, Diamond Bank and Intercontinental Bank grin

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by jpmoriarti(m): 8:00am On Aug 07, 2020
gambia:

I tell you, they are yet to unify access and diamond mobile app after a year of acquisition. Tueh
Wrong info. Pls go to play store and download Access More. That's unified mobile application for old diamond and Access bank. It was launched since January this year. After the unification, the app is now rated the very best in the industry. So many fantastic features. Pls download Access More today.
Re: Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank by jpmoriarti(m): 8:03am On Aug 07, 2020
foreshore:

What type of bank is this, firing staffs and closing branches in Nigeria but acquiring banks in other countries
Access bank has too many branches in Nigeria after the merger. Sometimes, you find two branches in one street. That's too much cost to maintain redundant branches

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The Richest Between Wizkid And Dende(egungbohun) / Aliko Dangote Lost 35% Of His Wealth This Year Alone, Amounting $5.4 Billion / Flutterwave Raises $170 Million, now Valued at Over $1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.