Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Help! I Mistakenly Forgot All My Credentials In A Cab In Osogbo - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help! I Mistakenly Forgot All My Credentials In A Cab In Osogbo (1637 Views)

Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k / A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver / A Month After I Was Sacked, I Was Mistakenly Credited With ₦40,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Mistakenly Forgot All My Credentials In A Cab In Osogbo by Mielanjmk(f): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
I forgot my purse in a mini bus (korope) at Oshogbo too. That was 2018, i came for a visit then. I went to their garage to ask if they found it , the reply I got was discouraging, they directed me to another garage. I was to leave for Lagos the next day, so I left and forgot about it. The following week, my mum told me my missing purse was announced on the radio, my name was mentioned because in the purse i had my Identity card, ATM and little cash. I was surprised but I could not go to claim it. I just blocked my ATM and opted for an affidavit. Stay hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Mistakenly Forgot All My Credentials In A Cab In Osogbo by engrMikemd(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
Mielanjmk:
I forgot my purse in a mini bus (korope) at Oshogbo too. That was 2018, i came for a visit then. I went to their garage to ask if they found it , the reply I got was discouraging, they directed me to another garage. I was to leave for Lagos the next day, so I left and forgot about it. The following week, my mum told me my missing purse was announced on the radio, my name was mentioned because in the purse i had my Identity card, ATM and little cash. I was surprised but I could not go to claim it. I just blocked my ATM and opted for an affidavit. Stay hopeful.
I pray I see it eventually.
thanks bro
Re: Help! I Mistakenly Forgot All My Credentials In A Cab In Osogbo by gbengaoyeladun(m): 12:53am On Aug 23, 2020
We have see it ooooo
Re: Help! I Mistakenly Forgot All My Credentials In A Cab In Osogbo by engrMikemd(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2020
gbengaoyeladun:
We have see it ooooo
See what bro?
Re: Help! I Mistakenly Forgot All My Credentials In A Cab In Osogbo by 7victor(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2020
engrMikemd:

I haven't found it bro

I pray you find it soon.
Re: Help! I Mistakenly Forgot All My Credentials In A Cab In Osogbo by Karlifate: 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
gbengaoyeladun:
We have see it ooooo

Re: Help! I Mistakenly Forgot All My Credentials In A Cab In Osogbo by engrMikemd(m): 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
7victor:

I pray you find it soon.
Amen Thank you bro
Re: Help! I Mistakenly Forgot All My Credentials In A Cab In Osogbo by 10kgod(m): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
I suggest you inform broadcasting cooperation in OSOGBO.
Re: Help! I Mistakenly Forgot All My Credentials In A Cab In Osogbo by engrMikemd(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
10kgod:
I suggest you inform broadcasting cooperation in OSOGBO.
I have and each announcement cost 2100 naira, I could only afford it once

(1) (2) (Reply)

Career Prospects And Efcc / Spanish Classes / Ican Tuition House Is Needed In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.