Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

'Tauceti' New Realistic HD Adventure Game For Android (+download Link 1.39gb) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 'Tauceti' New Realistic HD Adventure Game For Android (+download Link 1.39gb) (818 Views)

FTS 2024 For Android Download - Fully Compressed / Wwe 2k23 Iso Obb Data Files Ps5 Graphics Highly Compressed Psp Android Download / Pes 2020 Ppsspp Iso File Download Link {english} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Tauceti' New Realistic HD Adventure Game For Android (+download Link 1.39gb) by KozzyKayaki(m): 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
Developers of Dead Effect 2 has bring something unique and amazing on our android devices. Its a revolutionary game where you will be able to Feel and Play AAA quality game. TauCeti Unknown Origin APK Full is the real deal you will get on your android devices. Its still a Benchmark Demo but full game will be out on android in few months. Its just a benchmark with almost 30 minutes of gameplay to showcase what our android devices can handle.

BadFly Interactive the studio behind Dead Effect series has released a playable demo for TauCeti Unknown Origin fps game. The game takes place in the same universe as Dead Effect 2. Game starts from your pod landing on an unknown island called tauceti and there your survival begins.

You will be surprised to see what this game holds. An amazing graphical game where you can feel AAA quality FPS Games with amazing gameplay. You will have different weapons and lots of enemies to kill and hunt. Game plays in FPS and works offline as well but its short.

If you want to play some quality game and want to test out your smartphones strength then this game is here for you. Play this tech demo and enjoy console quality graphics and gameplay where you can fight with real A.I Enemies with unpredictable behavior and boss battles as well. Try this amazing game TauCeti Unknown Origin APK Full and when its Final Version is out we will update it here so make bookmark of this page as well.

Download link(1.39GB): https://shrinkme.io/TaucetiUnknownOrigin

Re: 'Tauceti' New Realistic HD Adventure Game For Android (+download Link 1.39gb) by TheSoothSayer(m): 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
Quite similar to nova 3. Is the full game out yet?
Re: 'Tauceti' New Realistic HD Adventure Game For Android (+download Link 1.39gb) by KozzyKayaki(m): 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
TheSoothSayer:
Quite similar to nova 3. Is the full game out yet?
Nahhh.. not yet, this is the demo version.
Re: 'Tauceti' New Realistic HD Adventure Game For Android (+download Link 1.39gb) by TheSoothSayer(m): 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
KozzyKayaki:

Nahhh.. not yet, this is the demo version.
have you played it? Like how many hours would you say the gameplay lasted for?

Modified: I just saw the 30mins you wrote. Looks like a decent fps. I'll wait for the full game
Re: 'Tauceti' New Realistic HD Adventure Game For Android (+download Link 1.39gb) by KozzyKayaki(m): 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
TheSoothSayer:
have you played it? Like how many hours would you say the gameplay lasted for?
I dunno oh.. prolly like twenty something minutes or so.. cuz me sef nor get high end phone to take run am.. here's a full video of the gameplay tho(30mins capped)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItauGe8lUf0
Re: 'Tauceti' New Realistic HD Adventure Game For Android (+download Link 1.39gb) by TheSoothSayer(m): 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
KozzyKayaki:

I dunno oh.. prolly like twenty something minutes or so.. cuz me sef nor get high end phone to take run am.. here's a full video of the gameplay tho(30mins capped)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItauGe8lUf0

A 30 minutes game isn't worth 1.3gb, or what do you think? I once played a similar demo game, 'bright memory mobile', lasted for close to 2 hours. I kept dying due to the natural game difficulty. So a direct gameplay might be shorter. Game was less than 800mb.
Re: 'Tauceti' New Realistic HD Adventure Game For Android (+download Link 1.39gb) by KozzyKayaki(m): 12:08am On Aug 07, 2020
TheSoothSayer:

A 30 minutes game isn't worth 1.3gb, or what do you think? I once played a similar demo game, 'bright memory mobile', lasted for close to 2 hours. I kept dying due to the natural game difficulty. So a direct gameplay might be shorter. Game was less than 800mb.
You have a point.. cuz i was shocked as well.. okay let's say the full game lands.. lmao the size gon be like around 6gb grin
Re: 'Tauceti' New Realistic HD Adventure Game For Android (+download Link 1.39gb) by TheSoothSayer(m): 12:38am On Aug 07, 2020
KozzyKayaki:

You have a point.. cuz i was shocked as well.. okay let's say the full game lands.. lmao the size gon be like around 6gb grin

Exactly. Even if it's 6gb, as long as it's worth it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obituary: Nigerian Chess / Sell Ps3 Console / Amazon Predicts Ps3 Shortages, Limits Preorders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.