Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Ps4 Hdmi Not Showing. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ps4 Hdmi Not Showing. (778 Views)

Help: My Ps2 Is Not Showing OPL / Why Does My Pc Game Lag When I Connect It To My Tv With HDMI cord? / Help!!!.. My Ps4 Is not Showing On My TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ps4 Hdmi Not Showing. by captainking(m): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hello guys.

My ps4 is not showing on my TV. I have checked and discovered that the problem is from my hdmi port in my PS4...i tested my TV with another console and it worked fine.

I so used another TV to test my ps4 and it's not displaying.

How do I fix this?
I am in port Harcourt.
Re: Ps4 Hdmi Not Showing. by captainking(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
Where are all the gamers nah
Re: Ps4 Hdmi Not Showing. by droopyd: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
While it might be that the HDMI port on your PS4 is bad, you could try other things before concluding. If the resolution settings on your console is wrong, it could make your console to not output video via hdmi. Check the link below and scroll down (to part 2) to see and follow instructions on how to get your console into safe mode and change the resolution.

https://www.wikihow.com/Fix-No-Signal-on-a-PS4

If that doesn't work, then you should have the console checked by someone who can repair it.
Re: Ps4 Hdmi Not Showing. by captainking(m): 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
droopyd:
While it might be that the HDMI port on your PS4 is bad, you could try other things before concluding. If the resolution settings on your console is wrong, it could make your console to not output video via hdmi. Check the link below and scroll down (to part 2) to see and follow instructions on how to get your console into safe mode and change the resolution.

https://www.wikihow.com/Fix-No-Signal-on-a-PS4

If that doesn't work, then you should have the console checked by someone who can repair it.
I have done that... And it did not work..
Re: Ps4 Hdmi Not Showing. by OlamusConsult(m): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
The HDMI port is bad..
Look for a tech guy that can fix it for you.
Was it Phat ps4 ??.

I do but based in osun (Oshogbo)
captainking:

I have done that... And it did not work..
Re: Ps4 Hdmi Not Showing. by captainking(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
OlamusConsult:
The HDMI port is bad..
Look for a tech guy that can fix it for you.
Was it Phat ps4 ??.

I do but based in osun (Oshogbo)
It's slim ps4..
Any idea how much to get it fixed??
Re: Ps4 Hdmi Not Showing. by Lebronjames23(m): 11:21am On Dec 01, 2021
captainking:

It's slim ps4..
Any idea how much to get it fixed??
i fixed mine, here in jos , plateau state for #7500. Had the same exact issue.
Re: Ps4 Hdmi Not Showing. by captainking(m): 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lebronjames23:
i fixed mine, here in jos , plateau state for #7500. Had the same exact issue.
in phc....they are telling me 25k...they said it could either be the ic or the hdmi port,..it showed some symptoms months ago by resufing to let me play games on 1040 graphics,,i had to reduce the graphics to the lowest for it to play...then it started blinking and going on and off./..

now it dosent show anymore self.....

the tech guy said it could be the HDMI IC based on the symptoms shown.

25 to 35k this period no be moi moi o
Re: Ps4 Hdmi Not Showing. by Lebronjames23(m): 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
captainking:

in phc....they are telling me 25k...they said it could either be the ic or the hdmi port,..it showed some symptoms months ago by resufing to let me play games on 1040 graphics,,i had to reduce the graphics to the lowest for it to play...then it started blinking and going on and off./..

now it dosent show anymore self.....

the tech guy said it could be the HDMI IC based on the symptoms shown.

25 to 35k this period no be moi moi o
mine was just showing a white screen, the dude initially said 12k , that he has to fix this and that. I beat the cost to #7500.. now its working perfectly.. no be lie u talk, 35k no be small money o. The guy wan use u cash out lol
Re: Ps4 Hdmi Not Showing. by captainking(m): 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lebronjames23:
mine was just showing a white screen, the dude initially said 12k , that he has to fix this and that. I beat the cost to #7500.. now its working perfectly.. no be lie u talk, 35k no be small money o. The guy wan use u cash out lol
as in ehh...things are naturally expensive in phc self...
i will try to beat down the price

(1) (Reply)

Apex Legends Mobile Official Thread / Tekken 6 To Be Ported To Xbox360, As Well As Ps3 / Word Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.