Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. (507 Views)

Benefits Of A Divine Encounter / A Divine Prophetic Revelation Of 2021 By Sister Happiness / Many Answer Divine Call Before Appointed TIME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by Missyajoke(f): 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
You'll agree with me that there are lots of pastors and churches now and some people have turned it to an occupation not minding whether they've been called to it. Some became a pastor due to unemployment, some due to hunger. I was in a church one day and the pastor said after seeking for employment for years I decided to become a Pastor, imagine that grin grin grin grin grin they've turned God's work to a business. What differentiate a real MOG from fake is the divine calling. A real MOG is not after the money he'll get from tithe but after the souls he'll win for God. God who called him to the ministerial would take care if him. A fake pastor uses jazz to gather members and they are after money.

A real man of God won't twist his message to suits his members desires but he'll rather follow God. In such churches if you're not comfortable you can leave.

A real of man of God doesn't bury charm / dead bodies in the church to attract members. A real man of God is always spirit filled and not carnal. A real man of God has personal relationship with Christ.

A real man of God stands firm even in the face of oppositions. Not shaken by trials and temptations. They are the ones that'll still preach when encountered with problems.

See ehnn the characteristics of a Fake man of God his plenty
1. Gives false prophecies
2. Pride
3. A chronic womanizer.

Note: Am not here to critise anyone cause we'll all stand on the Judgement day to give the accounts of how we spent our lives. I want to advice you that if you're not called by God don't go into ministerial work but if you're called be very sure you're called by God to avoid touching stories.

Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by Emperor4tune(m): 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
bros weda dem be man of God or God of men,called or uncalled their judgement apartment is different from the rest,allow God to handle their mater
Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by Kobojunkie: 12:05am On Aug 07, 2020
Emperor4tune:
bros weda dem be man of God or God of men,called or uncalled their judgement apartment is different from the rest,allow God to handle their mater
Did you know that there are no men/women of God in heaven? Your MOGs don't even know this....

Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by Kobojunkie: 12:17am On Aug 07, 2020
The turning of God's work into a business started even before the apostles were cold in their graves. The very foundation of what you now as churches(man's) was built by those who sort to gain control and profit in return from handling God and the things of God, from over 17oo years ago.
The church in Rome went to every length to ensure it gained a sort of monopoly over the movement and, for 100's of years maintained that monopoly as far as the Christian faith was concerned, until agitators decided they needed a piece of the action for themselves.... your Martin Luthers, Ulrich Zwingli, Jean Calvin, The Jesuits, your Church of England etc.
The Protestant movement, even what you have today, is built atop that old corrupt foundation that is the church (of man), so there is no meaning in trying to squeeze gold out of this straw.

The idea of man-of-god does not apply as far as the New Covenant that is Jesus Christ is concerned though. Any man of God who does not know of this is indeed not familiar with Jesus Christ, and does not know who Jesus Christ is. You see, in the Kingdom of God, there are no men, woman, jews, Nigerian, black, white, feminists etc. There is only one.... The children of God, and Jesus Christ is the first and the Head of them all.

1. A so-called MOG who does not know that in Jesus Christ we are all children and we are none greater does not know Jesus Christ at all.
2. A so-called MOG who does not know that Jesus Christ is the New Covenant of God and does not understand the particulars of the New covenant does not know Jesus Christ at all.
3. A so-called MOG who believes that followers of Jesus Christ can be attacked by evil forces, demons and the lot, does not know Jesus Christ, nor does he understand the teachings of Jesus Christ
4. A so-called MOG who teaches that Salvation is free... absolutely does not know Jesus Christ
5. A so-called MOG who does not know that obedience is an absolute must for those who want to be saved (not just for those who are already saved) does not know Jesus Christ at all.
6. A so-called MOG who teaches sermons centered around old Covenant laws suggesting they are God's law to us, does not know Jesus Christ at all.
7. A so-called MOG who teaches that the Old Covenant applies to Christians(gentiles) does not understand anything about God's word, and certainly does not know Jesus Christ at all.

1 Like

Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by judedwriter(m): 7:32am On Aug 08, 2020
Missyajoke:
You'll agree with me that there are lots of pastors and churches now and some people have turned it to an occupation not minding whether they've been called to it. Some became a pastor due to unemployment, some due to hunger. I was in a church one day and the pastor said after seeking for employment for years I decided to become a Pastor, imagine that grin grin grin grin grin they've turned God's work to a business. What differentiate a real MOG from fake is the divine calling. A real MOG is not after the money he'll get from tithe but after the souls he'll win for God. God who called him to the ministerial would take care if him. A fake pastor uses jazz to gather members and they are after money.

A real man of God won't twist his message to suits his members desires but he'll rather follow God. In such churches if you're not comfortable you can leave.

A real of man of God doesn't bury charm / dead bodies in the church to attract members. A real man of God is always spirit filled and not carnal. A real man of God has personal relationship with Christ.

A real man of God stands firm even in the face of oppositions. Not shaken by trials and temptations. They are the ones that'll still preach when encountered with problems.

See ehnn the characteristics of a Fake man of God his plenty
1. Gives false prophecies
2. Pride
3. A chronic womanizer.

Note: Am not here to critise anyone cause we'll all stand on the Judgement day to give the accounts of how we spent our lives. I want to advice you that if you're not called by God don't go into ministerial work but if you're called be very sure you're called by God to avoid touching stories.

My sister many have called themselves into ministry because of empty stomachs: it's so sad but true.

How do you know if you have a call to ministry?

1. You have a passionate desire to teach and preach the Bible to people.

2. You have a burning passion for praying for people's spiritual needs.

3. You have passion for people's issues and burdens to be removed and solved.

4. You have burning passion for unbelievers to be saved and grow spiritually.

5. You have Bible teaching or preaching gifts or abilities.
Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by Paulscholari(m): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2020
[s]
judedwriter:

My sister many have called themselves into ministry because of empty stomachs: it's so sad but true.

[/s]

Romans 8:30 - "'And those he predestined, he also called ; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified."

1 Like

Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by judedwriter(m): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2020
Paulscholari:
[s][/s]

Romans 8:30 - "'And those he predestined, he also called ; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified."

Ignorance undecided

“For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.”
— Romans 11:29

If God has called you into ministry, He will give you gifts for it.
Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by Missyajoke(f): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2020
judedwriter:

Thanks for shedding more light in the topic. God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by Idowster(m): 9:56am On Aug 08, 2020
author=judedwriter post=92578428]

my brother dat is it hw will a pastor sleep with member to chase evil spirit
Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by Idowster(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2020
That is why people dont belive heaven is real we joke with god nt knowing the consequences cry cry cry
Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by Paulscholari(m): 11:31am On Aug 08, 2020
judedwriter:

Ignorance undecided

“For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.”
— Romans 11:29

If God has called you into ministry, He will give you gifts for it.
goat grin you have no idea of what you even wrote lolz.
If the gift and calling are not with repentance, then where is all these hogwash coming out from! lolz!

[s]How do you know if you have a call to ministry?

5. You have Bible teaching or preaching gifts or abilities. [/s]
Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by judedwriter(m): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2020
Paulscholari:

goat grin
If the gift and calling are not with repentance, then where is all these hogwash coming out from! lolz!

Excuse me!

You have no right to call me a goat, it's against the rules of this forum. Please act your age and stop acting like a child.

Ignorance 2!

What you call Hogwash are part of the gifts God gives people when He calls them.

Please, next time open your eyes properly before commenting aimlessly on platforms like this...

Thank you!
Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by Paulscholari(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
judedwriter:

Excuse me!

You have no right to call me a goat, it's against the rules of this forum. Please act your age and stop acting like a child.

Ignorance 2!

What you call Hogwash are part of the gifts God gives people when He calls them.

Please, next time open your eyes properly before commenting aimlessly on platforms like this...

Thank you!

e-goat! Listen up,
check your dictionary to check the synonyms of ignorant which is the adjective form of ignorance.
Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by judedwriter(m): 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
Paulscholari:
e-goat! Listen up,
check your dictionary to check the synonyms of ignorant which is the adjective form of ignorance.
Bunch of hypocrites.

Ignorance 3!

What has grammar got to do with this religious post? Or are you a school teacher?

That's why I said open your eyes shocked before you post aimlessly on this platform....

You have just exposed yourself that you post gibberish and can't defend yourself undecided

Only children like the way you act, use rude and vulgar languages on platforms like this...its such a pity.
Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by Paulscholari(m): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
judedwriter:

Ignorance 3!

What has grammar got to do with this religious post? Or are you a school teacher?

That's why I said open your eyes shocked before you post aimlessly on this platform....

You have just exposed yourself that you post gibberish and can't defend yourself undecided
thank God you said it's a religious post not a spirit filled post grin nonsense and ingredients cool
Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by judedwriter(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
Paulscholari:
thank God you said it's a religious post not a spirit filled post grin nonsense and ingredients cool

Ignorance 4!

What's the name of this particular forum? Is it not religion? Or is it called Spirit filled?

Please open your eyes shocked

before you post.
Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by Paulscholari(m): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
judedwriter:

Ignorance 4!

What's the name of this particular forum? Is it not religion? Or is it called Spirit filled?

Please open your eyes shocked

before you post.
lolz!!reprobate, ignoramus. Little wonder seun remove Islam from the lot! grin
Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by judedwriter(m): 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
Paulscholari:

Ignorance 5!

Look in the mirror... an ignoramus! Yes you!

I wonder why people like you misbehaving like a child will use such rude and offensive words online in this religious section for that matter!

This is a platform where people come to build and strengthen their faith in God. This is not the romance or political platform where offensive words can be used.

Don't you know that we'll be judged by what we say? Only baby and carnal Christians use abusive language! Not mature Christians that want to be more like Jesus and make heaven!

I am through talking... Cheers.
Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by Paulscholari(m): 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
judedwriter:

Ignorance 5!

Look in the mirror... an ignoramus! Yes you!

I wonder why people like you misbehaving like a child will use such rude and offensive words online in this religious section for that matter!

This is a platform where people come to build and strengthen their faith in God. This is not the romance or political platform where offensive words can be used.

Don't you know that we'll be judged by what we say? Only baby and carnal Christians use abusive language! Not mature Christians that want to be more like Jesus and make heaven!

I am through talking... Cheers.
lolz
Ignorance unlimited!!

And you think you wont be judge for terming someone ignorant! You must be high on your religious head. Moreover hypocrite! You started the bashing, remove the peck in your eye to see clearly the plank in your neighbors eye.
Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by Missyajoke(f): 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Paulscholari:
So if seun removed Islam from the religion section so how is it ur business. Bia you don't have to insult people to make a point shotigbo. I doubt you're a christian.
Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by Paulscholari(m): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
Missyajoke:

So if seun removed Islam from the religion section so how is it ur business. Bia you don't have to insult people to make a point shotigbo. I doubt you're a christian.
lolz, of course doubt is part of goodly Christian character! Same lot.
Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by Missyajoke(f): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
Paulscholari:
lolz, of course doubt is part of goodly Christian character! Same lot.

Paul scholari indeed a Muslim parading to be a Christian. How can you call someone a Goat ehhn. Be Careful ohhh don't let me report you ohh
Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by judedwriter(m): 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
Paulscholari:
lolz
Ignorance unlimited!!

And you think you wont be judge for terming someone ignorant! You must be high on your religious head. Moreover hypocrite! You started the bashing, remove the peck in your eye to see clearly the plank in your neighbors eye.

It's not an abuse to call someone ignorant, that's what you been doing all morning by your senseless posts.

The truth is bitter...abi? grin

Were you not the first person to call me a goat? You are clearly wrong, not me.

Sorry, I know the truth hurts, but when we have malaria we need choloquine no matter how bitter it tastes.

Cheers
Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by Paulscholari(m): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
judedwriter:

It's not an abuse to call someone ignorant, that's what you been doing all morning by your senseless posts.

The truth is bitter...abi? grin

Were you not the first person to call me a goat? You are clearly wrong, not me.

Sorry, I know the truth hurts, but when we have malaria we need choloquine no matter how bitter it tastes.

Cheers

hahaha! Correction is hard for a fool to accept. I cross your post doesn't mean I hate you.. I'm just helping you gain more knowledge, but you are too puffed up!!

I know you and your gf are fighting for tomorrow's fp, sorry I spoilt your market.
Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by judedwriter(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Paulscholari:
hahaha! Correction is hard for a fool to accept. I cross your post doesn't mean I hate you.. I'm just helping you gain more knowledge, but you are too puffed up!!

I know you and your gf are fighting for tomorrow's fp, sorry I spoilt your market.

Lol...... grin grin grin

Thanks for making me laugh....

I really needed it.
Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by Paulscholari(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
judedwriter:

Lol...... grin grin grin

Thanks for making me laugh....

I really needed it.
lolz!!
you welcome! I'll take that credit, for driving sense into your religious head hahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by judedwriter(m): 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
Paulscholari:
lolz!!
you welcome! I'll take that credit, for driving sense into your religious head hahaha grin grin grin grin

I am laughing at your comments...

You should try comedy.... You are talented. grin
Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by Paulscholari(m): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
judedwriter:

I am laughing at your comments...

You should try comedy.... You are talented. grin
lolz and I'm laughing at your ignorance, you should try some deep revelational knowledge, you need it. grin grin
Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by judedwriter(m): 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Paulscholari:
lolz and I'm laughing at your ignorance, you should try some deep revelational knowledge, you need it. grin grin

Then I suggest you laugh very well... very well. cheesy cheesy

because as far as I am concerned, the only person showing ignorance and acting like an ignoranmus is YOU!
Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by Paulscholari(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
judedwriter:

Then I suggest you laugh very well... very well. cheesy cheesy

because as far as I am concerned, the only person showing ignorance and acting like an ignoranmus is YOU!

hahaha! Lolz! Of course I expect you to think so, a fool always think he's wise until the spear struck his heart grin grin

And for your vocabulary lecture and grammar
it's ignoramus not ignoranmus lolz grin
Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by judedwriter(m): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
Paulscholari:
hahaha! Lolz! Of course I expect you to think so, a fool always think he's wise until the spear struck his heart grin grin

And for your vocabulary lecture and grammar
it's ignoramus not ignoranmus lolz grin

That's good!

It reminds me of those days as children, when we carry big letters on cardboard and are asked to identify ourselves, we will say "I am letter t, or letter b or m"

So you can clearly define yourself:

An IGNORAMUS!!! grin

sorry for the misspelling. grin

Cheers...and bye bye.
Re: A Divine Call For A Ministerial Work. by Paulscholari(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
judedwriter:

That's good!

It reminds me of those days as children, when we carry big letters on cardboard and are asked to identify ourselves, we will say "I am letter t, or letter b or m"

So you can clearly define yourself:

An IGNORAMUS!!! grin

sorry for the misspelling. grin

Cheers...and bye bye.

hahaha! e-goat!
Helping you identify your personality and been able to spell it out well is no task for me!

Atleast you won't be disgracing yourself in front of those children who will be laughing at you. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

'And You Yourself' / Apostle Henry Osaro Igunbor: The Man On A Mission For Redemption / Why Jesus Is The Son Of God, And Why We Called Him A God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.