Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Before 25 Years Old Should Be Doing This .. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before 25 Years Old Should Be Doing This .. (769 Views)

What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband / Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before 25 Years Old Should Be Doing This .. by silento(m): 12:50am On Aug 07, 2020
Straight to the point let me not waste your time I just spare a little of my working time to drop this write up I know it will surely help someone out there

Am 27years old my birthday was last two months serious I saw a post about a dude crying his life was miserable at 23years old I just open and read the thread I was laughing as I reading , what he is going through it is not funny but let us told ourselves the truth I thank God for a wise old friend who advised me when I was having a similar issue in my early 20s

I know the joy of been among the trend , in the street or at working place as a happening person
See in your early 20 , Mark this years 22 23 24
Nobody will have interest in if you don't have any meaningful something to offer all your friends are about to graduate , the one that a serving somebody are about getting settled , even the one that has been learning one skills or the others are also at the peak of becoming their best

At this age , you see money won't be coming as the volume you worked for it see the reason

You are starting a life , New shoes cloths New phone , if you are lucky to figure things out you will be planing to lent your own apartment that means you will be also spending on buying New properties , people will stop dashing you money , if u are lucky to have a girlfriend you will start to support her with the little u dey manage

At this age range nobody of same age mate has time to waste , see this is perfect time to get serious with what ever you choose to do with your life u get less distracted coz all your mate are also busy

The only time you see your friends at this age is at occasions don't be fooled by appearance of other people

I came from anambra nnewi we had this believe that it is only a man that had no work has time for fine boy

Am not saying that you should not dress nice and smart but minimize over spending on things you don't need.

Avoid over demanding girlfriend

Avoid friends that who don't talk about their future

Avoid people who humiliate you with money

It is good to have a big man as a friend , they will motivates you to have money but avoid the ones that will make you errand boy and by the end of the day dey will humiliate you and will still not show you the way

At the age of 23 up if you can , avoid having two girlfriends your pocket go suffer it

Avoid taking too much alcohol it will make you loose focus

Avoid ibo aka weeds especially you have work that requires your attention in the working hours of the day this shit will Bleep you up full time

Spent more time improving yourself , skills

Take risk not foolish one risk , be open minded to other people's suggestions on career path and etc

Be nice to everybody and do not allow any to step on you or be little you

I will continue later but for now make I stop here and do a little work

Always remember everybody has their own time

Good night at usa is not good night in nigeria

Even without bye bye you go still reach your destination so don't expect so much from people your cross is ur cross alone

The only true love in this life is your family and God other ones depends on how coordinated you coordinate your life

If your friend don't call you call them ,
Ife di onye mma di ibe ya

This is not for yahoo boys or umu daddy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before 25 Years Old Should Be Doing This .. by Akhigbeblog(m): 1:11am On Aug 07, 2020
I dey feel you
Re: Before 25 Years Old Should Be Doing This .. by phr33man(m): 1:17am On Aug 07, 2020
silento:

The only true love in this life is your family and God other ones depends on how coordinated you coordinate your life

I so much love this part. If only our youths can understand this, their life will be meaningful.
Re: Before 25 Years Old Should Be Doing This .. by Karleb(m): 6:45am On Aug 07, 2020
Abeg come and interpret the ibo part.

At least you're making sense.

I am in my early 20s, I rounded up NYSC recently when I noticed that my colleagues I initially thought were my age mates were way older than me.

One rounded up service last year and when I checked his resume, the guy is 32!

My roommate told me clearly that had he not used his football age he wouldn't have served. That is, he is at least 30 as at now.

The other lady that looked so young celebrated her 29th birthday 3 months ago. If I should guess, her roommate should be at least 28.

Although these people are old by the other fellow's standard but they are just starting out their lives and careers.

I know of a programmer on Twitter by the name Danny Thompson, he said he was frying chicken until he learned how to code at age 30! Presently the guy has a good job and he is doing well career wise.

What he should be more concerned with is the stage he is in life presently not his age.

I'll still say this, the other fellow is just being unnecessarily hard on himself. What if you're still an undergraduate? What if your mate are doing better than you?

2 Likes

Re: Before 25 Years Old Should Be Doing This .. by silento(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Karleb:
Abeg come and interpret the ibo part.

At least you're making sense.

I am in my early 20s, I rounded up NYSC recently when I noticed that my colleagues I initially thought were my age mates were way older than me.

One rounded up service last year and when I checked his resume, the guy is 32!

My roommate told me clearly that had he not used his football age he wouldn't have served. That is, he is at least 30 as at now.

The other lady that looked so young celebrated her 29th birthday 3 months ago. If I should guess, her roommate should be at least 28.

Although these people are old by the other fellow's standard but they are just starting out their lives and careers.

I know of a programmer on Twitter by the name Danny Thompson, he said he was frying chicken until he learned how to code at age 30! Presently the guy has a good job and he is doing well career wise.

What he should be more concerned with is the stage he is in life presently not his age.

I'll still say this, the other fellow is just being unnecessarily hard on himself. What if you're still an undergraduate? What if your mate are doing better than you?

People used to think it is must to make it or figure out your life before 25 or under 30 but the truth is that u might make it in 24 while someone who followed ur step will make it in his 30s this life no get manual

About the ibo Weeds smoking part
I have seen people who weed has destroyed their life all because they refuse to take it with caution ,
Re: Before 25 Years Old Should Be Doing This .. by AmadorSays: 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
I can't overemphasize how true this write up is, this age is when it's best to start that business you want to do, start it and watch it grow with time, I got these tips from the Top 5 in 5 masterclass series from FCMB, check it out here https://on.fcmb.com/Top5-7 and see how you can fine tune your finances for a better future.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Kids Tablets / Dolapo Osinbajo's Aunt Is Dead / Can I Start A Family Earning 10K/Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.