Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Testimony Of A Recovered COVID-19 Patient - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Testimony Of A Recovered COVID-19 Patient (393 Views)

Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again / Did A COVID-19 Patient Die In Omole Estate? A Fact Check / First COVID-19 Patient In Oyo Discharged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimony Of A Recovered COVID-19 Patient by chi4ik(m): 1:13am On Aug 07, 2020
All thanks to God!!!

On 26th of June, I started having symptoms of malaria, with mild/moderate fever, on the 30th of June, it became a nightmare with severe fever and pains. All these while, I was treated of malaria with series of medications.

On the 8th day, I started struggling to breathe, I couldn't use A/C while driving, my nostrils was as if over hot pepper was poured insight,

On the 5th day of the new symptom, I realized that I was in between life and death as my brain was telling me that it needed oxygen, I couldn't drive again, I can't cook because frying will suffocate me, I can't bend down, my breathe was almost gone.

I was about dialing NCDC number then a friend of mine called and advised me to go to H-MEDIX

Clacking from the pharmacist, do you smoke? Do you drink? I think you should call NCDC right away. I pleaded & she gave me some strong medications.

Along the line, a severe tonsillitis came with bilateral inflammation with white patches. My breathe got restored after 13 days of horror. The tonsillitis is gone for 5 days now.

Note: I don't smoke, I don't drink & I isolated for almost a month. I always use nose mask, face shield and hand sanitizers but this monster visited.

I'M GALLANT NOW!!!

Guys, this monster is real, please stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Recovered COVID-19 Patient by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 07, 2020
Tell them. Scoffers have their reasons to remain adamant..

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Recovered COVID-19 Patient by Tumbulum: 7:02am On Aug 07, 2020
No text carried out to verify its covid19.
Re: Testimony Of A Recovered COVID-19 Patient by chi4ik(m): 8:43am On Aug 07, 2020
Go to NCDC, you will get tested with struggle, then they will call you after 2-3 weeks for your result. Before then, you must have been dead or in a critical situation. (I mean NCDC Abuja).
Re: Testimony Of A Recovered COVID-19 Patient by ManyThanks: 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
Thank God for your life, but I still think you should get properly tested.
Re: Testimony Of A Recovered COVID-19 Patient by SirToby(m): 4:01am On Jan 23, 2021
chi4ik:
All thanks to God!!!

On 26th of June, I started having symptoms of malaria, with mild/moderate fever, on the 30th of June, it became a nightmare with severe fever and pains. All these while, I was treated of malaria with series of medications.

On the 8th day, I started struggling to breathe, I couldn't use A/C while driving, my nostrils was as if over hot pepper was poured insight,

On the 5th day of the new symptom, I realized that I was in between life and death as my brain was telling me that it needed oxygen, I couldn't drive again, I can't cook because frying will suffocate me, I can't bend down, my breathe was almost gone.

I was about dialing NCDC number then a friend of mine called and advised me to go to H-MEDIX

Clacking from the pharmacist, do you smoke? Do you drink? I think you should call NCDC right away. I pleaded & she gave me some strong medications.

Along the line, a severe tonsillitis came with bilateral inflammation with white patches. My breathe got restored after 13 days of horror. The tonsillitis is gone for 5 days now.

Note: I don't smoke, I don't drink & I isolated for almost a month. I always use nose mask, face shield and hand sanitizers but this monster visited.

I'M GALLANT NOW!!!

Guys, this monster is real, please stay safe.
Please I need your help. I've sent mail to you. Thanks
Re: Testimony Of A Recovered COVID-19 Patient by LongNipple(m): 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Not Only him.
A close Family friend living in Zimbabwe got cured of COVID-19 this month of January 2021 as well.

Despite the Low state of their economy and Health sector, they all got cured after taking a Therapy advertised here. The numbers were called and the products were sent to the people.

They were guided and instructed by the professional after calling the number for administration and today, they are FREE.

IT CURES ALL... I just thank God for every thing.

Click the thread below to know more about this therapy and how it works.

https://www.nairaland.com/6343890/life-testimonies-how-phytoscience-stem

(1) (Reply)

Reduction Of New COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria Caused By Low Samples Collected— NCDC / Powerlifting Champ Fractures Both Kness In Horrifying 800-lb Squat Attempt / Dark Underarm Solved!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.