Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? (42446 Views)

In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA / Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High / Old Woman Spotted Picking Used Sanitary Pads From A Refuse Dump. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Juliearth(f): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Focusmind:

Very nice if one exist. It is necessary. Sometimes, when I take a look at some poor adolescent girls, I feel for them. You wonder how their daily lives goes.

It sure exists, although at local level. Caters for youth and adolescent health.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by biggy00000(m): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
undecided
You sef
10 rounds in a month
You no tire?

How many would you rather recommend
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
You niggars giving head to women you see your life cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by NinaArsenal(f): 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
From day 1-4, 8pads gone. from day 5-6 cotton wool.
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by AuroraB(f): 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
So some ladies still dey use rag? Thought the shit stopped since 1990.
No one uses that angry
Where have you been undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by CassieV(f): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
I'm confused.. How exactly do people use cotton wool? Do they insert it inside the Vagina?
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by CassieV(f): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
AuroraB:
No one uses that angry
Some ladies actually still use that, I've met a few.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by AuroraB(f): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
CassieV:

Some ladies actually still use that, I've met a few.
Hmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by FX2BROWN: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
Cotton Wool is also good.
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Pidginwhisper: 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
AuroraB:
No one uses that angry
Don’t act like you didn’t see the part where she said that angry

I just got out Nairaland jail for being honest with my contribution on ehm ehm islamic stuff.

kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by CassieV(f): 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
I went from using pads to using tampons to using cups..
I stopped using sanitary pads because it felt sticky and itchy sometimes no matter how many times I change them. I decided to try tampons, it was quite comfortable but I realised it usually makes the Vagina dry, which also causes itchiness for me.
I finally tried the menstrual cups and I absolutely love it. It takes some getting used to but once you've gotten the hang of it, you'll love it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by makydebbie(f): 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
ibkayee:
Tampons >>> grin

Sweetheart... wink
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by nkechiasogwa(f): 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Please what is the name of the pad you started using after you stopped using always pad
Futurejoy:

I stopped using always since 2013 when it use to itch me for no reason. I started using a brand pad and panty liners that lowers menstrual pains as well as infections and residual blood clots from previous period since last and I have been enjoying the good health of my womanhood .
A lot of pads in the market today has cause infertility issues to women as well as altered the vagina PH level thereby leading to a woman having infection or scars down there
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by WhisperedNoise: 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Cocao:
The responses here shows that men are very uneducated about this, intentionally ignorant or simply too grossed out.

Just know that you don't have to respond
I don't even understand why men make up about 75% of the commenters.
I, personally, feel that there should be a subsidy (sort of) for teens who can't afford sanitary pads. Proper education too should be employed.
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Youngqueen(f): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
TimFisher2:
undecided

My girlfriend always use one for all the whole 4-5 days

Sometimes she do wash and keep it for another menstrual cycle next month

Ewwww. Yuck! �
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by TooGod247(m): 12:25am On Aug 09, 2020
i don't like pad , i use mosquito net , and is very very good for me
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:26am On Aug 09, 2020
Mac12:

During my service year in camp, we were given condoms for free, I got 30pieces.

I got a pack of 144 male condoms and a single pack of about 12 female condoms. It's lying somewhere underneath a heap of clothes in my room grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Futurejoy(f): 1:27am On Aug 09, 2020
nkechiasogwa:
Please what is the name of the pad you started using after you stopped using always pad
Norland pad
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:36am On Aug 09, 2020
Asquare84:

You can decide to get pregnant, menstruation will stop

You sound like a child with this comment undecided

Oga, menstruation continues again at least two months after the baby is born. It's a continuous process and getting pregnant is not the solution.
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by AuroraB(f): 2:02am On Aug 09, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Don’t act like you didn’t see the part where she said that angry

[b]I just got out Nairaland jail for being honest with my contribution on ehm ehm islamic stuff.

kiss kiss
[/b]
grin
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Tedpgrass: 2:04am On Aug 09, 2020
Ishilove:

This is also not hygenic. It causes itching and candida

Not if its soft and changed regularly whilst avoiding recycled tissues

The retained moisture leads to a chemical vulvitis.. Resulting in itching, soreness /blisters and a BV-like discharge, often misinterpreted as thrush!!

Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by naniawini(f): 2:21am On Aug 09, 2020
Asadujames202:

But you can suck big d(ick properly and also

Fu(ck properly

As far as I'm concerned,every girl in Nigeria should bleed to death.
If the funeral is not mine, why the 4uck should I care.

Hope everything is ok Sir
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Pidginwhisper: 2:41am On Aug 09, 2020
AuroraB:
grin
When did you become a night crawler? shocked
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Ishilove: 6:08am On Aug 09, 2020
Tedpgrass:

Not if its soft and changed regularly whilst avoiding recycled tissues

The retained moisture leads to a chemical vulvitis.. Resulting in itching, soreness /blisters and a BV-like discharge, often misinterpreted as thrush!!
Are you a gynae or do you just happen to know a lot about women's vaginas? tongue cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Ishilove: 6:11am On Aug 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I got a pack of 144 male condoms and a single pack of about 12 female condoms. It's lying somewhere underneath a heap of clothes in my room grin grin grin
Why did they give you one alone so many?
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by HomerTimpson: 7:38am On Aug 09, 2020
naniawini:
I don't use pads anymore. I'm not always comfortable. I use cotton wool.

Cheap and comfy.
big sis is that you ?
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by HomerTimpson: 7:50am On Aug 09, 2020
CassieV:
I'm confused.. How exactly do people use cotton wool? Do they insert it inside the Vagina?
i can teach volunteerily
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Iceyjayz: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2020
ibkayee:
Tampons >>> grin
You are messing with me this girl :<(
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by papyskinsy: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2020
Liposure:
ankara ke. Is she improvising
nope.. she said that what are mum uses.. so she s used to it already
Re: Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? by Ndipe(m): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2020
Not stupid but the truth. My brother told me that during his NYSC orientation, they were passing out condoms (he called it raincoat) for free, so if that is the case, why cant pads be distributed for free as well? This is gender discrimination. Menstrual cycle is unavoidable (unless you are pregnant) while sex is a choice (for the most part rape excluded). America has taken note of this and these necessities are available in public schools for free. Others should follow suit.

Elder0001:

@bolded.. Who told you condoms are free?

You people will just be making stupid gender comparisons everytime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Girl Whose Leg Was Damaged After Accident All Smiles After Surgery. Photos / Ntuk Issac, Nigerian Bodybuilder Who Is Making Waves In The US. PICS / When I Am Dead, Don't Write RIP On My Timeline Please - Sick Facebook User Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.