Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

A Dangerous Alternative Used By Taro Community Jos To Cross Its Collapsed Bridge - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Dangerous Alternative Used By Taro Community Jos To Cross Its Collapsed Bridge (514 Views)

Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge / Collapsed Bridge: 21 Army Recruitment Applicants Die In Jigawa Accident / Photos Of Abandoned Collapsed Bridge In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dangerous Alternative Used By Taro Community Jos To Cross Its Collapsed Bridge by billiongold1: 6:01am On Aug 07, 2020
I saw it on Facebook this morning and I want to post it here in Nairaland for right authority to see, this's Taroh community in Jos Nigeria. According to the facebook user, the land is called tarol in jos, people are really using dangerous means to cross the collapse bridge because there is no alternative for them.

Photos below

1 Share

Re: A Dangerous Alternative Used By Taro Community Jos To Cross Its Collapsed Bridge by Enoch07: 6:04am On Aug 07, 2020
na Nigeria be dis, I'm not surprised

1 Like

Re: A Dangerous Alternative Used By Taro Community Jos To Cross Its Collapsed Bridge by billiongold1: 6:31am On Aug 07, 2020
Enoch07:
I'm seeing natin!!

Re: A Dangerous Alternative Used By Taro Community Jos To Cross Its Collapsed Bridge by chiommy123(f): 7:21am On Aug 07, 2020
This is bad and they have a local government chairman plus governor. They truely do not care about us

1 Like

Re: A Dangerous Alternative Used By Taro Community Jos To Cross Its Collapsed Bridge by Aidejay(m): 7:26am On Aug 07, 2020
They should think na.
I sympathize with their situation but this is too dangerous to not have another better alternative.
Abeg! Make Dem find another means this is too critical.
When somebody dies, not if...WHEN
Small back yard innovation can mitigate this nonsense.

THINK PLS...FOR THE SAKE OF people who luck is not their best friend.

1 Like

Re: A Dangerous Alternative Used By Taro Community Jos To Cross Its Collapsed Bridge by billiongold1: 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
chiommy123:
This is bad and they have a local government chairman plus governor. They truely do not care about us
Thank you my sister, the government in this part of the world is something else cry
Re: A Dangerous Alternative Used By Taro Community Jos To Cross Its Collapsed Bridge by billiongold1: 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
q
Mode, please move this to the main page so that their government and the world see what is happening in the remote region
Seun
lalasticala
Mynd44
Fynestboi
Re: A Dangerous Alternative Used By Taro Community Jos To Cross Its Collapsed Bridge by Asquare84(m): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
Let them pray to God to change their situation

1 Like

Re: A Dangerous Alternative Used By Taro Community Jos To Cross Its Collapsed Bridge by Wigetsolar: 12:36am On Aug 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: A Dangerous Alternative Used By Taro Community Jos To Cross Its Collapsed Bridge by billiongold1: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Where's Lalasticala sef sad sad, the world need to see this

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Tanker Fire At Anthony Village, Lagos. / 6 Random Facts About The Nigeria International Passport / Inside Ibadan Palms Shopping Mall At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.